We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Select Residential Moving

Founded 2021 •

Servicing Around

West Palm Beach, FL 33401

⭐AWARD WINNING LOCAL COMPANY!!⭐ ✔️ 2021 THUMBTACK TOP PRO ✔️ 2021 ANGI SUPER SERVICE AWARD ✔️ 2021 TOP RATED BUSINESS HOMEADVISOR ✔️ 2021 ELITE SERVICE HOMEADVISOR ✔️ 5-STAR YELP AND GOOGLE 𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗨𝘀: Select Residential Moving is a new moving company that is aiming to change the way you think and feel about moving. We expect more from traditional moving companies--so we set out to create the moving experience we've always wanted and bring that exceptional service to Palm Beach. How? People first. We understand that extraordinary service begins with an extraordinary team. We can't expect someone to care about you if they don't feel cared for. We take immense pride in offering our team real careers and investing in their learning and development. None of our movers are contractors and we never outsource your move. What's next? Upfront pricing. We provide you all the pricing upfront with no hidden charges or last-minute surprises. Hospitality is our core competency that brings it all together. We aim to make your move as memorable and personable as possible from the moment we walk up to your door to greet you with a smile. At Select Residential Moving, our goal is to change how you think - and feel - about moving. We care for every detail so you can ease into your new home with confidence....

07/08/2022

Susan M.

The company sent five men to pack for the move. However, upon arrival in my new state, only two men were sent. They started unloading the truck around 11 AM and didn’t finish until well after 530. I ended up helping them. Several items including a table, my vacuum cleaner and my kitchen garbage can, were damaged or broken because they were not packed properly. In addition, one of my containers that had all of my tools went missing and I ended up with something that isn’t mine. The company said they would reimburse me $250. Not really enough to make up for the damage and losses. I had high hopes given all of the promising reviews.

Description of Work
Move from one state to another

06/22/2022

GAETANO R.

From start to finish everything was conducted in a professional manner . The treat if movers listen to our request and satisfied our very concern . I would recommend Select without hesitation.they delivered the goods or furniture fir my family today.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

05/18/2022

Nicole L.

Nick and his team were awesome ! I have nothing but great things to say about this company. We were working with a different company when something went wrong and got in touch with Select Residential Moving. Nick was able to accommodate us only a few days before our move. His team was very friendly and professional. Everything we needed was packed and wrapped. We also needed to store our stuff overnight last minute and Nick was happy to help and accommodate. Hopefully we won't be moving again soon but we will be telling everyone we know who does about this company. Thanks again, guys ! Great job 👏

Description of Work
Moving Companies

05/11/2022

Mengie M.

It went so great. Our other mover cancelled and they were even willing to make arrangements. Very accommodating the guys were very fast. I’m referring all my friends.

Description of Work
local Moving

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! Wishing you and Fabian all the best this year!

05/05/2022

Gary M.

Select Residential Movers on 5/2/2022 did a complete family move to two separate locations.A crew of 4 with a 26 ft truck came exactly on time and padded and wrapped and boxed with extreme care all items including tv's,mirror,pictures, furniture, and provided wardrobe boxes for all hanging clothes.The movers were very professional and accomadating and were very helpful in the setting up in both new locations. Over the years i have moved several times and Select Residential Movers by far is the best moving co i have ever used.I would definitely used them again.

Description of Work
Moving

05/05/2022

Tamara G.

Select moving was great service. not one scratch or dent. the employees were respectful and kind. i highly recommend them. thanks Nick,

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies

Thank you for taking time to review us! Wishing you all the best this year [Member Name Removed]!

03/15/2022

melanie G.

I’m writing this review based on a recent move I had going to NYC. I had multiple companies reach out to me but I ended up going with Select Residential Moving based on their reviews and communication I had with them on the phone. The movers were super professional, on-time and very thorough and respectful throughout the process. They delivered my furniture to a building in NYC with NO ELEVATOR and never complained once. I will definitely be using them again should I need moving services and recommending them to all of my friends still living in Florida.

Description of Work
Moving

03/14/2022

dayne D.

I was relocating to Denver last minute because I got a job offer. I reached out to Select Residential Moving and they seemed like the right fit for my move. I was looking for a company with excellent reviews and that can do my move under a specific time frame. The guys showed up to pack up my home and they were super professional and courteous. The time line went near perfect as they gave me a window and delivered right on time! I can’t thank them enough!

Description of Work
Long Distance Moving

10/04/2021

Andree C.

SELECT Residential Moving was AMAZING! I had a small move across town and they were super responsive. Nick got back with me right away for scheduling and confirmed the day before my move. Dave, who was there on the day of was awesome as well! Called me when they were 20 minutes away and super prompt. The whole crew (Dave, Mike and Tory) were so kind and took great care of my things! So so professional and great service. I will definitely be using them for my next move (which hopefully won’t be too soon 😂) but would highly recommend this company to my friends and family!

Description of Work
moving

09/16/2021

katie K.

They were grea. On time, super professional. They really care with my belongings and had a great experience with them.

Description of Work
They did packing, wrapping and help me move to my new house.

09/14/2021

Greg A.

Nick and his crew helped move my parents into their new home in Boynton Beach, FL. With my parents not able to move at their age, Select Residential Moving gave them absolutely 0 stress in their move. My mom said they couldn't have been more professional and stress free.

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Appreciate the kind review.

09/09/2021

gina C.

Amazing! Needed a moving company to move out of my house. I was absolutely dreading this move. Took a chance on Select Residential Moving as they are brand new company and I’m SO happy I did! Nick and Dave were so professional and lessened my moving day stress. Would highly recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Moving

09/09/2021

melanie T.

Best move my family has ever experienced. Select movers were on time, efficient, professional and treated my furniture etc as if it was their own. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Moving household contents

Jon's Moving

We are white glove movers who have been in business for 35 years. You can depend on us to provide accurate estimates, then follow-up with friendly, efficient, stress-free relocation services. We service the entire East Coast. From Maine to Florida! Now offering a 10% Discount to Veterans, Military and Seniors!!!

Offers by Jon's Moving on Angi
    Perez Moving Inc

With over 37 years in the business our Movers can handle any move, large or small - Moves in the State or out of State. We ensure your MOVE is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3. Allowing you to have peace of mind. Contact Us today for your free quote. Our friendly customer service is here to assist you with your moving needs. • Call us today at 1-800-330-7460 or 561-798-4002 DOT# 2420361 MC License# 232743

Offers by Perez Moving Inc on Angi
    Brooks Moving & Hauling

Brooks Moving and Hauling is a veteran-owned and operated moving company that has been providing 5-Star service to customers since 2016. Locally owned, we offer full-service moves, packing, crating, storage and white glove services to meet all of your local and long-distance needs. Our team is strategically trained and tested for the most difficult moves. Rated one of the top movers in the Southeast region of Florida, we pride ourselves in providing a stress-free environment during what can be a chaotic time. Our no-hassle prices offer security in you knowing what you are getting with no hidden fees. We are fully bonded and insured to protect your most valuable asset- YOUR HOME!! **We look forward to Serving you** Offering Military, First Responder, and Senior Discounts!

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    3642056
    Federal
    US Department of Transportation Motor Carriers
    01/01/2099
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Local Moving & Long Distance Intrastate moving (Florida), covering Palm beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties. Interstate moving, covering 48 states in the U.S Packing & Unpacking Furniture assembly and disassembly