PET AT HOME SITTING SERVICES INC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2007

Animal & House Sitting

We are a professional, locally owned Pet Sitting Service that comes to your home. Pet At Home is owned by Deedra Thompson, who is a Certified Professional Pet Sitter. We offer daily dog walks and pet sitting for dogs, cats and small animal care. Your pet stays comfortable in their own environment and avoids unnecessary exposure to illnesses. All staff is Trained in Pet CPR and First Aid through Pet Tech. We are members of the National Association of Professionals Pet Sitters (NAPPS) and Pet Sitter's International (PSI). Employees who assist us must pass a thorough background screening with verifiable references before they begin training. We do not use Independent Contractors. We are licensed, bonded and insured so you will feel comfortable when you hand over your keys to us. We can also assist you with pets nutrition, reinforce training commands and help with behavioral issues. Our rate is based on custom care for your pet, location and time involved. We also take care of minor household needs while you're away. Call today to schedule a complimentary interview at 561-686-2900....

06/18/2020

deerdra and jan did a phenomenal job with my two cats. I was out of town frequently or at last minute late evening meetings. They were always available to help. They endeared themselves to my cats who are mistrustful of strangers, and always went the "extra mile" to ensure that my cats were well cared for. I give them my highest recommendation!

Description of Work
cat sitting services

12/30/2017

I was very happy with the service provided. I felt at ease while I was away and knew my kitties were in good hands I was sent pictures on a daily basis to make sure I knew that they were safe and happy I was extremely happy with all services

Description of Work
Care for my 2 cats while i was awry.

01/04/2017

Deedra and the crew at Pet at Home are always excellent! Their communication is always great. We always come home to detailed notes of the services performed at each visit. Deedra is also known to send pictures via text message of our fur-babies, assuring us that all is well with them. They don't simply just show up, feed your animals and go on their way. Your animals are truly loved on during the...

Description of Work
Petsitting for one cat and one dog

Category pet sitters

Thank you so much. It's certainly a pleasure to care for your furbabies!

12/22/2016

Perfect! Deedra was attentive to all needs for my dog and really did a perfect job with him. She sent text updates and took extra care with him.

Description of Work
Pet care for one older dog.

06/13/2016

Could not have asked for more. Fed, cleaned litter & litter area. Even took time to interact with scaredy cats hiding under bed. Sent regular texts & pics, giving me peace of mind while away from home. A+++ to Deedra & Pet At Home Sitting Services!

Description of Work
Provided top-notch, loving care to my 6 kitties. Deedra was amazing!!! She is dependable & totally professional, & a true animal lover.

Category pet sitters

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. Hope your kitty clan is doing well!

Feed, fresh water, appropriate activity with playtime and TLC. Administer medication and SubQ, Dog walks, brush and observe pet and snout to tail assessment. Litter box cleaned each visit. Soiled pads or newspapers disposed of and pet areas refreshed. Yard area picked up of any pet deposits made during the visit. Mail, newspaper, packages brought in. Security check of property. Lights, window treatment adjusted. Plants watered. Transport pet to vet, groomer. Simple errands.

We are not a kennel or a doggie day care.