InnoTech Construction, Inc.

Founded 2013 •

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

2930 OKEECHOBEE BLVD

West Palm Beach, FL 33409

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

InnoTech Construction is locally owned and operated out of West Palm Beach, FL. We provide a wide range of home services. Please call us for an estimate today....

interior painting (2)house painting (2)concrete repair (2)Patios (1)stamped concrete (1)basement remodeling (1)mudjacking (1)patio enclosures (1)home remodeling (1)woodworking (1)roofing (1)plumbers (1)

07/09/2021

Alysia G.

Fantastic! He kept me updated, thorough and results are amazing.

Description of Work
Concrete repair and additional leveling.

Category concrete repair,remodeling

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

Peter F.

When we wanted our house remodeled we were very stressed out about the process. InnoTech guided us through every step, the communication was great and we couldn't be happier with our newly remodeled home.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category drywall,picture framing,remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

Jesse K.

We originally hired Innotech construction inc to install fencing on on our property, along with some gutter repair and refinishing our porch. Ashley and his crew were very professional, prompt and courteous. From the initial meeting for the estimate, Ashley listened and addressed all questions or concerns we had and communicated with us entirely throughout the project. Days of scheduled work, The InnoTech crew arrived on time and immediately began the fence installation and gutter repair. The fence looks absolutely wonderful, it is strong and secure and is a great addition to my home. When the gutter repair was performed, Ashley discovered a section of my roof that was damaged, he took photos and discussed with me options concerning the damage while his crew stayed busy repairing the gutter and refinishing my porch. At the end day, Everything looks absolutely fantastic! The InnoTech guys were professional, detailed and polite. They did a great job cleaning up and my wife and I were very impressed. I couldn’t be happier! Actually, we were so impressed by their professionalism, that we decided to hire them back for the roof repair. Great group of guys! Thank you InnoTech!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category fencing,gutter repair,landscaping,remodeling,roofing,house painters

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

Thank you for your repeat business!

Andrew H.

Guys did a really good job and were real professional. Thanks!!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

Thank you for your business!

Kaylin R.

I recently hired Innotech Construction for a total kitchen floorplan overhaul and remodel. They removed a few walls to give me the nice open floorplan that I have always wanted. My kitchen looks spectacular and they were so easy to work with. They catered to my every question and helped me make informed decisions. I couldn't be happier and I would recommend them for any residential work!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

Adam H.

What a pleasure these guys were to work with. 10/10 all around, not only did they respond quickly when I initially reached out for a bid but they also met every date we laid out for our timeline. Would highly recommend Ashley and his team

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Tylor H.

Absolutely wonderful! Fast, efficient, clean. Will certainly hire again. These guys do great work

Description of Work
Remodeling - General /shed demo

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

Thank You For Your Business [Member Name Removed]!

Sean S.

InnoTech Construction did our outdoor kitchen and patio install and we couldn’t be happier. They completed the job on time and within our budget. Their craftsmanship and professionalism is first rate and the end product is better than we had imagined. I would highly recommend InnoTech Construction to anyone who wants excellent construction results!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category concrete repair,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,sunrooms,mudjacking,stamped concrete,patios

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

Now if only we could have your gorgeous backyard behind our office! Thank you for your business.

Kevin M.

Excellent work. Very professional. Highly recommend. Would definitely rehire for future work

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

Thank you for trusting us with your beautiful home!

Becky M.

Innotech’s Construction team was very professional and hardworking. They showed up on time for the job and took pride in their craft. I was super pleased with the finished product.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

Thank you for your business!

General Remodeling, Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling