PTAH HOMES LLC

• Trade License Authority
  • Construction Industry Licensing Board
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2022

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1214 Big Sky Dr

Wesley Chapel, FL 33543

We specialize in general interior, bathrooms and kitchens remodeling including cabinets assembling and installation. A long list of happy costumes testified to our professionalism and quality. Ones we start your project, we stay on the job until 100% finish. Give us a call and experience stress free construction....

Resposiveness

home remodeling (8)

11/01/2020

Pedro and his crew did a great job at a fair price. They did a quality job within the estimated time frame. They were easy to communicate with, nice and easy to work with. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodeling

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

08/23/2020

It was a long process and Pedro was there every step of the way. Offered support, was always available. His design suggestions were perfect. We interviewed a total of five contractors and he was the best by far. His vision for our kitchen matched ours. he is excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remodel including kitchen design, cabinets ,Countertops and flooring for over 1000 ft.²

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

Photo for PTAH HOMES LLC  - 1214 Big Sky Dr, Wesley Chapel, FL - 38819973

03/17/2020

i needed my bathroom done in a timely manner. Pedro and his team worked with me on the needed deadline. They were friendly and professional. I will definitely rehire this team for any future work needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

10/19/2019

Pedro and team provided a truly exceptional experience. The craftsmanship, commitment to excellence and cleanliness was top notch. I highly recommend PTAH Homes LLC for any of your home improvement needs. Also, you will not find a better economical solution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

08/12/2019

Hired Pedro to demo and remodel my master bathroom. He did a fantastic job. Communication was great and he allowed me to pick out and purchase my own tile and fixtures. We ran across a few unexpected issues, which he took care of for a very reasonable fee. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

Photo for PTAH HOMES LLC  - 1214 Big Sky Dr, Wesley Chapel, FL - 38040061

08/12/2019

Great price and excellent work, will call him again for flooring

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom Remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2019

08/12/2019

Pedro was awesome. He came on time and all work was performed as expected. Great quality and a great price. I love my new bathroom and my stairs look great. I would definitely hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel and hardwood flooring/trim for stairs

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

08/12/2019

Job went GREAT, Pedro/ PTAH Homes and crew did a fantastic job, quality materials and craftsmanship, this is our 2nd job with Pedro and would call him again, I highly recommend PTAH Homes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back door entrance with roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Photo for PTAH HOMES LLC  - 1214 Big Sky Dr, Wesley Chapel, FL - 38040685

05/07/2019

It was very good, they did excellent, very helpful, showed up on time, ask questions before they move forward.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled bathroom and kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

interior remodel, bath remodel, kitchen remodel, floor installation

na