Green Day Cleaning

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2011

Established in 2010, Naya has provided exceptional service around the Tampa area and has won the 2017 Super Service Award on Angie's List, proving her reputable service to her clients and members. Naya previously grew her business and reputation in the Seattle area and recently relocated to the Tampa area to continue to provide the best cleaning service around! (She won the Super Service Award for the Seattle Market). No two homes are the same, therefore, no two clients needs are the same. All of our services can be custom to the client, where we can add or remove housecleaning services to cater to what is important to you. Whether it be a first time cleaning, routine cleaning, or a move in / move out cleaning, we are the company to contact! We offer discounts to Angie's List members, make sure to check out our coupon for specials and remember to mention that at the time of scheduling! Give us a call today to get your custom cleaning service started! ...

Allens maintenance and Services

Allens maintenance and Services

Allens maintenance and Services mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Offers by Allens maintenance and Services  on Angi

11/21/2020

It was great!! I will be moving to the Tampa/Lithia area and would love to use the same ones again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,ceiling fans

Thank you very much for your review, we appreciate it.

11/18/2020

They are fantastic. Great attention to detail, and everything also looks amazing. I liked the work so much, I switched from once a month to twice a month! So nice to come home to a clean place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you very much for your review, I gladly appreciate it. It’s so nice working for you.

11/18/2020

Green Day Cleaning is the best! I love the fact that it's a family owned business and they are all very nice. Naya the owner is very attentive to my needs and will accommodate any changes when I have them. The pricing is better than others. They are always on time. Most of all my house is SPARKLING clean when they are done! I highly recommend them 🙂

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you very much for your review, I gladly appreciate it.

05/09/2020

Very well, Nathaniel did a very good job cleaning my office. I sprayed the carpet with lysol and had an alergic reaction, I applied baking soda on the carpet to get the Lysol out, I wasn't able to enter the room to vacuum it up, the smell of lysol was too strong, he did a wonderful job of vacuuming and cleaning the office of the baking soda residue on my desk, computer etc, definitely will hire ag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Office room needed to be cleaned

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning

Thank you, it’s our pleasure to help you.

03/10/2020

Great , very courteous and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,ceiling fans

Thank you for review, I gladly appreciate it.

We provide 1st time, routine, move in/out, or special occasion cleanings. Services are all customizable, including: vacuuming, dusting (windowsills, blinds, baseboards, furnishings, decorative items, etc), trash removal, clean & sanitize all surfaces (floors, bathroom floors, showers, tubs, toilets, countertops, sinks, faucets, tables, chairs, etc), shining treatments for mirrors & chrome surfaces, outside of appliances & cabinets, cleaning inside microwaves, & cobweb removal.

Give us a call today to start your custom cleaning!