Vero Beach Pet Sitters

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2013

Animal & House Sitting
Dog Walking

Professional, experienced, personalized dog walking and pet sitting in your Vero Beach home. Owner operated, veterinarian recommended, insured, bonded, certified in pet first aid. Specialization in special needs pets. 24/7 365 Days. No sub contractors. Flexible payment options include cash, check, credit/debit card in person and online credit/debit card, instant payment, bank transfer, PayPal. Vero Beach Pet Sitters provides dog walking, pet sitting in your home, temporary vacation, or assisted living property. Our services include daily, occasional, overnights or 24 hour continuous pet care in your home. We also provide pet taxi, pet shopping, and other personalized services. Call for a complimentary consultation!...

06/28/2016

Description of Work

Category pet sitters

08/25/2015

All has gone splendidly. Daisy greets Cindy effusively on each visit. Cindy has been flexible in timing, and she has often come in and done walks, meds, and meals, all silently, when I have been zonked on oxycodone with knees so swollen I couldn't get out of bed. She has never missed a visit, and Daisy and I have great confidence in her. We definitely recommend Vero Beach Pet Sitters.

Description of Work
Cindy Salpeas of Vero Beach Pet Sitters came to our house and met, walked, fed, and gave six medications and supplements to Daisy, my 15-year-old German Shorthaired Pointer July 24, 25, and 26 to be sure Daisy wouldn't freak when I left her to have my knees replaced and to heal a wound in my left foot. I was in the hospital July 27 - August 1, during which time Cindy lived in my house full time. Then when I came home, Cindy came twice daily to continue walks, feeding, and meds, and she has continued to do so to today August 25 and will do so for another week or two, while my knees recover, my foot is in a cast, and I am taking an eighth of a step at a time in a walker.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Vero Beach Pet Sitters provides dog walking and pet sitting in your home, temporary vacation, or assisted living property. Our services include daily, occasional, overnights or 24 hour continuous pet care in your home. We also provide pet taxi, pet shopping, and other personalized services. Call for a complimentary consultation!

Animal Boarding