Root Dental PA

Founded 1989 • With Angi since October 2008

3755 20th Pl

Vero Beach, FL 32960

We are a local dentist office dedicated to making you feel comfortable and informed about your dental care.

06/14/2014

Barbara M.

It was excellent, as always!

Description of Work
I am a regular patient and have been for over 20 years. This is a first class operation in all areas! The last appointment was with the hygienist for teeth cleaning.

Category dentists

Thank you for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

10/08/2013

the staff was very professional and kind. After my appointment, they called to ask how everything went and how I was doing. They also called me to provide an earlier appointment if I needed, otherwise confirmed a future appointment.

Description of Work
I had 4 fillings so far and will have my gums cleaned before the end of the month.

03/27/2013

They are lovely, very helpful, kind and friendly. They will make you feel comfortable. The office is very clean, up to date and they have the technology. The doctor is soft spoken, he tells you all the details, he is very personable. He answers all your questions. He does not make you feel rushed. They are willing to work out payments with you.

Description of Work
I used Dr Root.

10/08/2012

Richard H.

Checkup. Had prior work done. I have confidence in the quality of the work performed. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend.

Category dentists

Your kind words are appreciated, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to seeing you in the office again soon.

08/09/2012

An A+ experience. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Have just moved to Florida and needed an excellent dentist. I found one. His staff is helpful and efficient. His hygienists superb. An absolutely professional, super competent office.

06/29/2012

Joyce S.

I will return of all future dental work.

Description of Work
I am a very anxious dental patient. The care I received was excellent and understanding.

06/10/2011

Ellen D.

I think that Root Dental is an excellent place. They are very thorough and extremely professional. I came in for a new patient checkup and had a periodontic problem brewing of which I was unaware and that they saw immediately. They then referred me for treatment with a periodontist. I am extremely grateful to all of them.

Description of Work
I had new a new patient checkup with Dr. Root.

06/03/2011

His office staff keep things running smoothly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Dr. Root is an excellent dentist and I have been going to him for several years. In addition to cleanings, he has done 2 crowns for me. He is thorough and takes time to answer questions. He has an excellent gentle manner about him, very patient. His staff in attentive, efficient and pleasant to deal with. The office is very well organized. The only downside is that he is expensive.

Chenet, Dr. Cedric C.

Now servicing a second location: 336 N. Babcock, suite 102, Melbourne 32935. After attending Averett College in Virginia for his bachelor’s of science degree, Dr. Chenet earned his DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) degree from Howard University in Washington, DC. He graduated in 1982, and that same year, he entered the US Air Force, serving as a dental officer. His assignments carried him across the nation and the world. He was deployed to such exotic locations as Japan, South Korea, Egypt, Honduras, Peru, El Salvador, Saudi Arabia, Alaska, and Haiti. His hands-on, post-graduate training covered the full scope of general dentistry, including periodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics, and pediatric dentistry. In December of 2002, Dr. Chenet honorably retired as a lieutenant Colonel, and he started his Melbourne practice from scratch shortly after. At his current practice, Dr. Chenet embraces new technologies to enhance patient comfort and treatment. The practice is a fully computerized, high-tech office with digital X-rays (including Panorex), computerized records, and CEREC CAD/CAM system. His mission statement is short and to the point: "Where education, experience, and technology come together to provide excellence in dental health care." Dr. Chenet grew up in Port-au-Prince Haiti, speaks fluent French and Haitian Creole, and semi-fluent Spanish. There is 1 dentist at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

Dentistry - General