Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 2012

1285 36th St. Suite 203

Vero Beach, FL 32960

One doctor in this practice. Additional location in St. Lucie County (772) 465-3207. May download patient forms & contact via website form....

09/17/2015

Linda Q.

Category

04/13/2015

Description of Work
Examined My foot/ankle.

03/01/2015

Cheryl P.

02/08/2015

Cheryl P.

12/20/2014

09/05/2014

kelly M.

Gave me advice on what I need to do to fix my toenail issues.

07/30/2014

kelly M.

03/14/2014

Paula C.

Based on reviews and proximity to my home, I made an appointment for my mother and myself. Mom needed help with her toenail problem and I was experiencing heel pain. Both issues were resolved to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Foot/heel exam

02/07/2014

Dr Kalish is a polite and refined doctor. He's very knowledgeable and shows confidence in his field. His offices are professional and modern with a friendly and alert staff. There was not a long wait and his staff kept a nice flow of clients going in and out of the offices even though it was busy. Dr Kalish showed kindness and empathy and I would highly recommend him to anyone with podiatry issues. With a long standing fear of doctors in general, I was put at ease immediately. The surgical procedure went well without much pain or discomfort. His nurse wrapped my toe in gauze and I was good to go! I go back in two weeks for a follow-up visit and to treat the fungus. My experience with Dr Kalish was excellent. He's the one to go to for podiatry issues. A+

Description of Work
I went to Dr Kalish for a few reasons pertaining to my feet. The first was neuropathy. He recommended I see a neurologist because after a pin test and examination he knew it wasn't a podiatry issue. The second issue was an ingrown toenail. He did a surgical procedure on the toe. The third issue is a fungus on the right big toe. Since it's the same toe that he removed the ingrown nail, he will wait two weeks to begin treatment for the fungus.

12/12/2013

sharon K.

I would highly recommend Dr. Kalish for his expertise in podiatry, and for all the reasons stated above where I rated him and his staff as truly 100% excellent!

Description of Work
I was referred to Dr. Kalish, and he was able to see me promptly. He removed a 2 mm chard of glass from my foot.

12/03/2013

Was seen promptly and courteously. Regrowth seen to be within normal expectations but Dr. Kalish spotted a fungus and prescribed was has proven to be an effective treatment.

Description of Work
Lost toenail to injury and was concerned about the regrowth.

11/24/2013

Alfred C.

Prompt, friendly service. Everyone at office is very professional. Same day appointment and excellent follow up.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Keith J. Kalish.

04/25/2013

Peter C.

iately Teded

Description of Work
I had pain in my heel and could hardly walk. Called the office and they said Dr Kalish could see me immediately. The office staff was very friendly as was the doctors assistant. After they took xrays the doctor saw me and explained what the problem was. He was friendly and efficient and after his assistant treated me and gave me instructions for home care I was on my way. I would recommend this facility to anybody.

01/29/2013

Office gave me appt the same day. Lots of people in waiting room but not too long a wait in either waiting room or office. Everyone was very nice.

Description of Work
Had issues with foot pain and doctor answered all my questions. No immediate intervention required, but was advised of options for future interventions and when to return. Doctor was respectful and did not press for any sales of available inserts, as I had just purchased an expensive pair, though it might not be the optimal choice.

06/29/2012

He was really good. The office and staff was pleasant and very nice.

Description of Work
Dr. Keith J. Kalish is a podiatrist. I needed a cortisone and I did show my foot, so he took an x-ray and gave me a cortisone.

Foot & Ankle Care
    Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

No major foot sugery completed in either location.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River

How is Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River overall rated?

Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River open?

Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River is open:

What payment options does Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River provide

Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Does Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River offer a senior discount?

No, Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River does not offer a senior discount.

Does Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River offer emergency services?

Yes, Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River offers emergency services.

What services does Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River offer?

Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River offers the following services: Dr. Kalish treats all foot needs such as flat feet, fungus toenails, geriatric foot care, hammertoes, bunions, heel spurs, ingrown toenails, injuries, neuromas, plantar fasciitis, warts and fractures of the foot. Diabetic wound management and Diabetic Shoes. Peripheral vascular testing, digital x-rays & scanning technology for the fabrication of biomechanical orthotics. We offer laser nail treatment and many foot care products.

Are there any services Keith J. Kalish, DPM, PA-Indian River does not offer?

No major foot sugery completed in either location.