Do you need to take a trip to the dog groomers' salon? Dog grooming costs vary, but here's what to expect to pay for that shampoo and other pet products.
Find top pet groomers in Trenton, FL
There are 0 top-rated pet groomers in your area and 5 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Dog Grooming Reviews in Trenton
- DOGGIE STYLESDana the owner is absolutely horrible! Unprofessional and inconsiderate of her staff and her clients. I will never use this company again and it’s solely based on how awful my experience has been with the owner. She does not care about your time and just tries to cram as many people in a day as possible.. the rusted van that showed up to groom my dog reaked of marijuana. I’ll never use this business again and I recommend others seek a more professional service for their animals read less
- No Stress Pet SittingMy little dog Elvis has sever separation anxiety, which makes getting him groomed a stressful process. When I met Sara at No Stress Pet Sitting, she asked many questions and made sure she understood Elvis's needs. She made sure that Elvis felt relaxed during the whole process, which was my #1 priority. I highly, highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a dog groomer (or walker), I 100% trust her with my precious little man. Also worth noting - Elvis's haircut was exactly what I wanted! And she didn't accidentally cut him at all, which my previous groomer had done.. All in all, No Stress Pet Sitting is great company, you should give them a try read less
- Gainesville Animal HospitalI take them there all the time. I took one in there on Thursday. We go there all the time. They know us well. Everybody is professional. They love the dogs. I don't think they like me, but they love the dogs. Its a wonderful place, it really is. They have good doctors and staff. Its a great animal hospital. We have been bringing our dogs to them since 2009. That is when we moved to Florida. When I moved here, we were renting an condo across the street from them.They have done excellent services. We rescue Dobermans. They have treated four Dobermans for us, since 2009. We take them there, and wouldn't take them any where else, unless it was an absolute emergency read less
- Pet Paradise ResortThey are a convenient place to take your animal. The handlers are highly trained, they have artificial turf and the dogs have room to run around and play. They have pools for pets to play in and all the handlers are trained in CPR and any dog emergency. They prices are reasonable. It's a great place for them to either board or have them pet sit. The dogs are monitored and will make sure they are safe read less
- Charlie's Place Pet Spa and BoutiqueSwimmingly. My dog had never had dremmel trimming before. I was almost more nervous than she was, and they were super awesome with both of us.
- WILLOW PET HOTELWe live in FL and had a wedding in NY and needed someone to watch our pets. They were incredible and my dogs came out clean and happy! The facility was immaculate! Everything they promised, they delivered and more! They bathed, fed, groomed and cared for these animlas that are apart of our family.
- Northwood Oaks Veterinary HospitalNorthwood Oaks Veterinary Hospital provides all care for my pets. Cost varies. I have that provides care for the whole year. Total cost including Neuter is $500
- CLAUDIA'S PAWS & CLAWSI appreciate that they actually know my dog when I call to sched an appt. They work around my lunch schedule so I can pick her up without it impacting my work schedule. Jesse smells great for weeks.
- NATURE'S PET DAY SPAAshley has groomed my dogs for many years. I can't imagine taking them anywhere else. They consistently have a professional result and they love her! She clips the Golden every summer and you cannot tell that it is not his usual coat. There are no streaks or lines. My Cairn looks like a field dog and not a show dog-she looks natural and healthy The shop is always clean and smells nice. They have stayed in the office to wait for me to pick up my dogs when I was delayed at work. They are real animal people- not just a business. Ashley devotes time to find homes for cats and dogs alike read less
- CLAUDIA'S PAWS & CLAWSOur groomer Lois took only 3 hours to complete the grooming. She removed our westie's mat, gave him a westie haircut, and he smelled great. She called us when he was finished. It was the best grooming experience we had and are definitely going back. For what we received, $55.00 is fair.
Pet Groomers in Trenton
- Business Description:We are a full service veterinarian clinic with three locations and five veterinarians with a combined experience of over 100 years experience. All three hospitals are fully equipped with the latest technologies in digital radiology and ultrasounds, on site laboratory and pharmacy. We offer excellent savings program such as Free Vaccines for Life! No appointment necessary at our 6th Street location. Gainesville Animal Hospital, where pets are family too read lessRecent Review:I brought my 3 cats in for their yearly exam and shots. The staff was great about getting them all taken care of quickly and without stress. We were able to wait in an exam room away from an excited dog in the waiting area. When I checked-out I was super happy and surprised that my bill was a lot less than I expected for 3 cats. The nice young lady at the counter reminded me that my kitties had free vaccines. I enrolled in a vaccines for life program last year and had completely forgotten. Luckily, everyone was healthy. We've been going to this clinic for years and will definitely continue. Great staff and great experience read lessJD W.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Susan Wright. Additional e-mail - email@example.com.Recent Review:Took an elderly dog I was fostering here for eye exam, explained this was a foster, please keep expenses down. Handed me a tube of ointment and a bill for $175! Corporate -owned vet that cares a lot for the bottom line and a little for your pet. So sad what happened here since Dr. Stine sold this practice. Will not return to this vet hospital that I patronized for 25 years read lessJanet W.
- Business Description:Full service animal hospital & kennel - we require payment as services are rendered. We accept Visa, MC & Discover. We also accept Care Credit.Recent Review:After almost nine years as clients, my husband and I recently ended our relationship with Newberry Animal Hospital, Inc. (NAH). During our many years as clients, we had noticed frequent new receptionists and technicians. Some left to attend school, and some left NAH to work in other veterinary hospitals. The frequent new staff had never caused any major problems for us until recently when one of our pets had an emergency twice in one week. When the first emergency occurred and we called NAH, we were told that there were no appointments until the next day. We advised that this was an emergency, and we were on our way there with the pet. When the second emergency occurred, my husband called NAH twice; as the receptionist told him during the first call that she could not hear him clearly. Prior to our arrival, I also called NAH and spoke to Amanda and advised her that we were on our way there with the emergency. Despite three telephone calls prior to arrival, there was complete unpreparedness and confusion when we arrived. This behavior is unacceptable to us, and resulted in delayed treatment. We discussed all of this and our concerns with the Owner of NAH and the Practice Manager. We were very surprised at the arrogance of both the Owner of NAH and the Practice Manager. It appeared to us that their arrogance was preventing them from seeing that there is a big problem. I hope that they never lose sight of the fact that NAH’s duty is to the pet and the pet owners; and that NAH is to be working for the pet’s welfare. Arrogance mutes intelligence. There were some raised voices during these discussions, which sadly reminded me of a NAH annual event several years ago when the Owner’s wife was yelling at him read lessLaura B.
- Business Description:We treat dogs,cats and pocket pets such as rabbits,hamsters, and guinea pigs. We do not treat birds or reptiles.We provide medical, surgical, and dental care with digital x-ray and in-house lab.Check out our website at www.hilltop-animal.com or friend us on Facebook read lessRecent Review:We have taken our animals here for almost 10 years (4 dogs and 2 cats) and were happy with their services until recently. Several years ago, one of the vets recommended their online pharmacy and we have used ever since. There have been headaches with using, but it beat going in and dealing with the staff. A couple off years back, they began denying our orders because we ordered a years worth of meds that would last 6 months for 2 dogs. Order for one dog in May and the other in November. This cycle was at the direction of the staff. It worked out in order to take advantage of the discounts. The last few orders have been a real headache because newer vet and staff are incapable of using any common sense or logic. I spoke directly with the vet this time (Jones), and she refused to fill the order. When I inquired about the process to obtain pet records, she said they could make copies. I then told her I would come by next week to retrieve and take my animals somewhere else. She casually responded “fine” and hung up. So after 10 years of loyalty to this business our customer satisfaction is no longer important. I would encourage anyone in the Alachua County area to take their animals somewhere else. I know I will read lessRichard A.
- Business Description:We are a full service veterinarian clinic with three locations and five veterinarians with a combined experience of over 100 years experience. All three hospitals are fully equipped with the latest technologies in digital radiology and ultrasounds, on site laboratory and pharmacy. We offer excellent savings program such as Free Vaccines for Life! Call to schedule your pet's next appointment. Gainesville Animal Hospital, where pets are family too read lessRecent Review:We used the West location but they are affiliated so Please be aware both locations. KNOW WHAT THE FEES ARE BEFORE YOU AGREE TO ANYTHING. This business is very versed in up-sales in the heat of the moment while your dog is under sedation. We found this vet by purchasing a Fix It All Voucher for $50 per dog. We get a call a few days later and they go over at least 15 mins of up sale options for your animal including micro chipping, IV bag during surgery, blood tests etc. When we get there to drop off the dog there was another 10 minutes of up-sale options for your dog including the cones for $20, pet programs, microchipping and more. Then while the pets were under sedation we got 2 calls from the vet technician with more highly recommended items they needed to do. 1- removing 3 baby teeth from a dog that just turned 5 months old and I told them that and they still pushed to have that done saying it was a discount today (since they were asleep already) for $60 but if it needed to be done late it would be over $400. 2- her ear was red. I told the vet when we got the dog 2 weeks ago she was infested with fleas and she was highly allergic and that’s why it was red and they insisted on doing a culture on the ear for $36 and they wanted to do an ear flush for $160 and then charging us $35 for the medication for her ear. If we waited it would be over $400 they said. All these items will be brought up to you in the heat of the moment while your dog is under sedation medicine and when you are already worried about your pet. So a service that was supposed to cost $50 per pet to have them fixed ended up costing $250 per pet. More than most vets charged not paying $100 total for the FIX THEM ALL PROGRAM. The vet did a fantastic job but please be aware before you purchase the vouchers that if it sounds too good to be true it really is. Obviously we used the FIX THEM ALL program because we didn’t have the money to pay $500 to fix them but wanted to do the right thing by our pet. Please don’t be fooled in thinking this is going to save you any money. It actually costed us more money and a 2 hour drive to and from lake city twice read lessCarie B.
- Business Description:See website for additional hours.Recent Review:great - Enjoyed speaking with the Vet - and the staff was very friendly and helpful.sandra l.
- Business Description:Serving dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, and small animals in a NEW state of the art facility. One of only 14% of all Veterinary Hospitals from across the Country to satisfy more than 900 evaluation criteria to be accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association as a practice of excellence. Nominated for the 2010 Chamber Small Business of the Year award read lessRecent Review:I like the staffs. They seemed very nice and knowledgeable.Helen M.
- Business Description:At Newberry Animal Hospital, we believe comprehensive preventive care is essential to insuring your pet has a long, happy and healthy life. We offer a number of total health care programs from puppy & kitten packages to canine and feline annual packages to senior wellness packages. We also provide preventive dental care, radiographic imaging (x-ray), ultrasound, radiosurgery, boarding & bathing services and microchipping. We take pride in providing superior medical and surgical care t.. read lessRecent Review:They always treat all dogs very well. We go in happy, come out happy. They are usually very prompt in greeting people when you come in to pick your dog or drop off your dog. They keep their appointments read lessMichael G.
- Business Description:Gainesville's first and only exclusively feline clinic. We feature a full service clinic, hospital and boarding facility.Recent Review:They are great. I do not go anyplace else.WILLIAM V.
- Business Description:We pamper and tend to your pets every need. Whether they are staying for a day, a week or even a month they will enjoy a fun, safe and healthy environment. During their stay they can receive one of our 12 step baths and a groom that ensure they smell, look and feel great when it is time for them to leave read lessRecent Review:Amazing service from amazing people!Hoss M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pet groomer articles
Wood, metal and stone fencing materials are popular options for residential fences, but consider your needs for enclosing your yard before making a selection.
Geothermal energy, radiant heat and solar heat are three of five unique, but effective, options to heat your home. Find out which one works best for your home.
Find dog groomers in
- Old Town
- Cross City
- High Springs
- Fort White
- O Brien
- Cedar Key
- Mc Intosh
- Lake Butler
- Orange Lake
dog groomers in Trenton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Marion's Mobile GroomingPO Box 354
High Springs, Florida
- Marion's Mobile Grooming
- Pet Paradise Resort19518 W. Newberry Rd.
- Pet Paradise Resort
- Shores Animal Hospital3717 NW 13th St
- Shores Animal Hospital
- Town & Country Veterinarians and Pet Resort6980 SW Archer Rd
- Town & Country Veterinarians and Pet Resort