Impact Pest Elimination

Florida
Florida: Pest Control Company

501 E. Lemon Street

Tarpon Springs, FL 34689

Impact has been providing termite and pest control service throughout the Tampa Bay area since 1985. We offer the most comprehensive programs you can find that are customized to each individual, family or business. Not only are our treatments thorough and responsible, but each is backed by our expertly trained employees. Locally owned and operated. Pest control. LIC# JB 1805; JB 89438; JB 105794; JB 132044...

pest control (138)lawn treatment (6)animal removal (10)

06/21/2022

Susan C.

Job was scheduled and completed on time. Very efficient and professional staff. I have been under contract with them since that job. They are quick to respond to any issues and they also handle the Sentricon system outside the house. I am very happy as this house was built in 1925 and they are taking great care of it for me.

Description of Work
I had my rental house tented about 2008. They have taken care of any issues since then.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 05/25/2022

04/01/2022

Donna D.

We have used Impact for 15 years for our pest control(rats, termites and bugs). Had rats in our attic many years ago, they came in trapped the rats and closed all of our roof openings, no problems since. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Total pest control for whole house

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

03/11/2022

Bruce and Beryl M.

Impac as been doing pest control for me for 10 years I have no problem with them whatsoever and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 02/28/2022

02/25/2022

Cynthia B.

As far as I can tell, very well. Impact was recommended by many friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Outside pest protection, dryer vent cleaned out, attic protection from critters.

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

10/15/2021

Brian C.

Tyler was fantastic! Fully inspected and addressed all the issues. We are very pleased!

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

10/15/2021

linda B.

Great- Young man helped answer some other questions regarding my yard.

Description of Work
Quartly Insect control

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

07/16/2021

Gilbert W.

Consistently thorough and high quality.

Description of Work
Routine quarterly inspection and treatment

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

07/14/2021

Janett R S.

I called and told the receptionist that I had some kind of bug, but it was so small that I couldn't tell anything about it. My message was taken, someone called me that afternoon to schedule an appointment. I had an appointment right away. The gentle that serviced my home was excellent. He explained that I had "ghost ants". I had never heard of such. He was surprised that there weren't more, and that he couldn't find their entry point. He explained the life cycle and why it was the first time that I had seen them in 5 years that I had lived in Florida. I was truly astonished. He sprayed in several areas, and by the next day I haven't seen any more. I am so happy because I don't like things being in my home!

Description of Work
I had some very small "things" that just appeared. There were not a group of them, mostly individuals that seemed to come from nowhere. They did appear in almost every room of my home, but again only one at a time or two at the most in the kitchen.

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

06/25/2021

Dave B.

The tech was prompt, professional, courteous and easy to work with . He explained what he was going to do to the exterior and interior for ongoing pest control and got it done swiftly.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

05/26/2021

caster A.

Technician arrived early and was patiently waiting at my gate. He was very polite and professional and thoroughly inspected my.property. He also educated me on what to look for to determine infestation and how to prevent it. Well satisfied.

Description of Work
VA Termite Inspectiob

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

Pest control & prevention, bed bug solutions, mosquito misting systems, traditional subterranean termite treatments, termite baiting system installation & monitoring, drywood termites, rodent/wildlife removal and disinfecting services, wall tube installation & maintenance, turf and shrub care, bee removal, certified termite inspections, new construction treatments.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express