Watershed Plumbing Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2012

Cfc1426295

4200 Lankford Dr

Tampa, FL 33610

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Watershed Plumbing Services promise is to provide 100% customer satisfaction no matter what the service or project requires. We know that by providing the best in customer service and technical training to our plumbers, you get the best product, which makes us the best choice for all your plumbing needs. Watershed provides Wesley Chapel with Plumbing Services with upfront pricing, friendly and knowledgeable plumbing contractors who will arrive at your door on time, clean, and work carefully and efficiently on your home’s plumbing so you can get back to your routine with the least amount of disruption possible....

3.9

4.4

4.3

plumbers (20)drain cleaning (2)sewer cleaning (2)water heaters (2)

07/20/2021

They do my regular plumbing. They're wonderful, professional, on-time, functional and fair priced.

Description of Work
Plumbing.

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

07/19/2021

They did a great job and were very professional about how they did around the house and they very respectfull of my house hold and the job was done on time and they mad sure all debris were removed I would recommend highly

Description of Work
repipe

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

07/19/2021

Awesome! Really great service, will definitely use them for any other plumbing issues I have

Description of Work
Plumbing

Category plumbing,water heater repair,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

01/01/2020

Is Wayne Boda still the owner? Has the ownership changed? Has the per hour fee and service level changed? The past reviews may not reflect these changes

Description of Work
toilet repair

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

04/08/2019

Chad from Watershed Plumbing, which I had used several times before, decided to remove the shower drain next to the clogged toilet and use his power auger to attempt to clear the drain of sludge. Eventually the drain appeared to clear. However, the drain clogged again within a day or so. I called Watershed again and Chad returned a few days later. This time he went onto the roof and ran his auger ...

Description of Work
Master Bath toilet was repeatedly clogging

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

12/29/2016

They are professional and he made some recommendation in the new water line that would make it easier to be accessible in future if I needed to do anything.

Description of Work
We removed an old tub with faucet and drain. He hooked up the new tube, faucet and drain and set a new toilet. He also moved to half inch water line.

Work Completed On 04/27/2016

12/29/2016

They were on time, clean courteous and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They installed two faucets and a drain assembly and replacing a water line and a stop valve.

Work Completed On 08/12/2016

12/29/2016

They are very knowledgeable, friendly and thy explain so I understood what they were doing. They were very honest.

Description of Work
I had an issue with a bathroom faucet that I need to be replaced and a new drain and trap.

Work Completed On 10/27/2015

12/29/2016

They are very prompt and pricing is on the high end but the work they do is very good. I haven’t have had them to come back and fixed anything. They are very reliable.

Description of Work
Shower trim installation and valve installation.

Work Completed On 07/07/2016

05/21/2015

We had a plumber out twice. He is a general contractor. He was not on Angie's List, I looked. He is a sole contractor and I think I got burned by him. I give them a C only because of their response time.

Description of Work
I had a leaky faucet in the bathroom and they took care of that.

Work Completed On 03/21/2015

Plumbing repair and replace, water heaters, garbage disposals, faucets, toilets, drain cleaning, leak & pipe repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover