Sayers Chiropractic

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2008

Sayers Chiropractic/HealthSource of Carrollwood is a provider for most every insurance plan, both health insurance and auto insurance, with cash plans available for the un-insured. A visit to our clinic begins with a thorough diagnostic consultation allowing us to determine exactly what is creating your pain and then we design a customized program to fix or stabilize the problem. We want to get you out of pain as quickly as possible and then keep you pain free for the long term....

Reid, Susan

Reid, Susan

Massage therapy office. To see if a therapist is board certified visit http://www.ncbtmb.org/consumers_find_practitioner.php.

11/02/2012

Very good experience every time I'm visited. The staff is pleasant and the doctor is usually very punctual with my appointment time. I've used their rehab services and was very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chiropractic and rehab services to relieve neck pain.

CATEGORY chiropractor,physical therapist

01/17/2011

The minor adjustments and massage and electro-stimulation did help as I was in fairly severe pain when I first went to Dr. Sayers. The exercise regimen was nothing I couldn't do at home and so I discontinued my visits. I still continue to do back exercises 3 times a week and I still suffer from lower back pain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came in with lower back problems. Dr. Neal Sayers examined me and put me on a treatment of adjustments, massage and electro-stimulation. This continued for several weeks and then we proceeded to a combination of massage, electro-therapy and an exercise regimen.

10/28/2008

My husband and I have been to Dr. Sayers several times. The professionalism is great. Dr. Sayers is very knowledgeable and a great doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The office staff here cannot be beat! They remember your name and everything about you! The doctor is great and you never ever feel rushed when you go here! I would highly recommend them.

04/29/2008

The office is excellent. They were very professional and caring!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had ongoing back problems. I had to have several treatments and now am all better. The office also offers deep tissue massage which really helped my problem.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Chiropractic care, corrective exercises, MedX rehabilitation, spinal rehabilitation, spinal & postural screenings, spinal decompression, laser therapy & nutrition counseling.