Relo Interior Services

Florida: General
08/31/2022

4502 W Kennedy Blvd

Tampa, FL 33609

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We specialize in the design, coordination and supervision of large full house or condominium interior renovations, kitchens and bathrooms. Our on site coordination and attention to detail delivers a smooth project management for our clients. Our 5,000 sq ft showroom offers the latest products and provides a one stop destination for all of your home remodeling needs....

flooring (110)home remodeling (105)countertop installation (54)carpet installation (51)tile installation (50)hardwood floors (43)cabinet makers (33)marble & granite (31)interior decorators (30)window treatment (22)interior painting (70)lighting (33)

02/04/2022

Beckiee F.

Tony and Alex were great. They brought in a team of thoughtful and understanding specialists to create our dream kitchen and stone fireplace wall and mantle. They were especially considerate when we had a loss in the family and needed some time without work being done on our home. Relo did an amazing job and communicated through every hiccup and question presented. We look forward to having our Master bath renovated by them in the future.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel and flooring throughout the house.

Category countertops,flooring contractor,fireplaces,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

Review for Relo Interior Services - 4502 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL - 39618574

11/03/2021

Lisa H.

We used Relo for a full remodel of our kitchen, a bath and bedroom. Every member of the team was great. The entire project was managed on a daily basis, the team was always here when they said they would be and they met deadlines and budget. We could not be happier. We talked to a few others before choosing Relo but most were over-priced. With Relo we got exactly what we wanted and had the help from a design standpoint without having to pay ridiculous prices. It will be Relo that takes on our next round of remodeling in 2022. You will not be disappointed if you choose Relo.

Description of Work
Home Remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,interior designers,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

10/25/2021

Melissa K.

Amazing. Tony, Alex and their team went above and beyond to complete our requests. They were extremely professional and precise and my husband and I felt comfortable trusting their advice on every recommendation. At the end of the experience, they felt like family. 10/10 would recommend Relo for every relevant service.

Description of Work
Master bathroom, kitchen and Den remodeling.

Category countertops,electrician,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,custom furniture

Work Completed On 09/24/2021

10/06/2021

Melissa K.

Tony, Alex and their team went above and beyond with all our renovations. Not only is everything beautiful, but they were such a pleasure to work with and we feel like we’ve made lifelong friends. Their work is impeccable and we will recommend them 1000x over.

Description of Work
Bathroom renovation, kitchen renovation, den renovation.

Category appliance repair,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,glass repair,handyman service,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,ceiling fans,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

06/01/2021

Amy W.

The team at Relo Interiors was great! I hired them for a kitchen remodel in my condo. They were on time, on budget and I love the result. Tony guided me through the process from start to finish and made what could have been a stressful process as easy as it could be. The entire team was punctual, professional, and friendly. Minor issues were dealt with quickly and communication flowed so I always knew what was going on. I’ve already recommended them to a neighbor and another friend.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category appliance repair,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

05/05/2021

Caroline V.

Relo completed the remodel of our master bathroom in 2014. Our shower door needed some readjustment and a tile replaced from normal wear and tear. We are well past the warranty in 2021. After calling the office, I was quickly routed to a Project Manager and they handled coordinating the repairs from there. Something that I thought would be a quick fix wasn't, at no fault of their own. I was thankful that Relo was willing to coordinate all of the folks to do the repairs and the PM was there with them each time.

Description of Work
Bathroom repairs after remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

02/03/2021

Linda T.

From start to finish I could not of been happier with the work done. From Denise in the office, Tony and Alex on the job site, to all the work crew that were involved. My kitchen and bath are a dream come true. Tony or Alex were on site at all times making sure everything was done to my satifaction. Being a perfectionist myself, I envisioned finding all sorts of things. But Alex was always a step ahead of me making even the smallest of things were perfect. I would highly recommend RELO to anyone.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen and master bath redo

Category appliance repair,electrician,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

02/03/2021

Cheryl&Denny W.

Everything went well and on schedule. They kept us updated weekly, made changes with our permission if necessary, kept vendors on schedule with appliance delivery and installations. High quality service and materials including cabinets and countertops. We are very pleased with their work and professionalism and highly recommend them! We’ll certainly use them again if needed.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen renovation, painted condo, new bathroom modifications and poolside cabana renovations.

Category appliance repair,custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,interior designers,lighting,window treatments,ceiling fans,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

Review for Relo Interior Services - 4502 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL - 39172308

12/01/2020

Mistie F.

Hands down Relo has been the best contractor I've ever used. I did a complete kitchen remodel. I get so many complements on my kitchen and many of my family and friends have commented on how quickly it was completed. Their pricing was on par, they always communicated with me and kept me informed about what was going on. They were timely and did exactly what they said they would do. No surprises and I appreciated that. My remodel was in the mist of the COVID-19 pandemic and they always took the appropriate steps and measures for safety.Everyone at Relo were a delight to work with. I've dealt with a few contractors in the past and that has not been the case. I have recommended them to others (which I never do) and plan to use them for future work.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Review for Relo Interior Services - 4502 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL - 39057087

04/03/2019

LINDA S.

We had a total Remodel of our Kitchen/Den into a large kitchen. Relo Interior Services did a fantastic job on our kitchen. They totally professional, all schedules where on time and they did above and beyond what the promised us. Tony Hough spent extra time helping us pick out the style colors etc. All of their workers where also professional and every one did a quality job. We are very happy we went with Relo as any future renovations we plan to do, we will certainly go with them.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

Review for Relo Interior Services - 4502 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL - 37797006

Tile, Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Painting, Window Treatments and closet systems. Kitchen & Bath Remodeling. Countertops: Quartz, Marble & Granite.

Hardwood Floor Refinishing. Tile & Grout Cleaning. Carpet Repair & Re-Stretching. Independent Plumbing & Electrical work, if needed as part of a remodeling job this work will be sub contracted.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available