Relo Interior Services

• Trade License Number
  • cbc 1257985

4502 W Kennedy Blvd

Tampa, FL 33609

We specialize in the design, coordination and supervision of large full house or condominium interior renovations, kitchens and bathrooms. Our on site coordination and attention to detail delivers a smooth project management for our clients. Our 5,000 sq ft showroom offers the latest products and provides a one stop destination for all of your home remodeling needs....

flooring (108)home remodeling (102)carpet installation (51)countertop installation (50)tile installation (48)hardwood floors (43)cabinet makers (33)marble & granite (30)interior decorators (27)window treatment (22)interior painting (67)lighting (31)

05/05/2021

Relo completed the remodel of our master bathroom in 2014. Our shower door needed some readjustment and a tile replaced from normal wear and tear. We are well past the warranty in 2021. After calling the office, I was quickly routed to a Project Manager and they handled coordinating the repairs from there. Something that I thought would be a quick fix wasn't, at no fault of their own. I was thankf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom repairs after remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2021

02/03/2021

From start to finish I could not of been happier with the work done. From Denise in the office, Tony and Alex on the job site, to all the work crew that were involved. My kitchen and bath are a dream come true. Tony or Alex were on site at all times making sure everything was done to my satifaction. Being a perfectionist myself, I envisioned finding all sorts of things. But Alex was always a step ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen and master bath redo

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

02/03/2021

Everything went well and on schedule. They kept us updated weekly, made changes with our permission if necessary, kept vendors on schedule with appliance delivery and installations. High quality service and materials including cabinets and countertops. We are very pleased with their work and professionalism and highly recommend them! We’ll certainly use them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete kitchen renovation, painted condo, new bathroom modifications and poolside cabana renovations.

CATEGORY appliance repair,custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,interior designers,lighting,window treatments,ceiling fans,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

Photo for Relo Interior Services - 4502 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL - 39172308

12/01/2020

Hands down Relo has been the best contractor I've ever used. I did a complete kitchen remodel. I get so many complements on my kitchen and many of my family and friends have commented on how quickly it was completed. Their pricing was on par, they always communicated with me and kept me informed about what was going on. They were timely and did exactly what they said they would do. No surprises an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

Photo for Relo Interior Services - 4502 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL - 39057087

04/03/2019

We had a total Remodel of our Kitchen/Den into a large kitchen. Relo Interior Services did a fantastic job on our kitchen. They totally professional, all schedules where on time and they did above and beyond what the promised us. Tony Hough spent extra time helping us pick out the style colors etc. All of their workers where also professional and every one did a quality job. We are very happy we w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodeling

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2019

Photo for Relo Interior Services - 4502 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL - 37797006

09/28/2018

Great. Returned all my calls promptly. Provided overview of entire project and estimated schedule. Kept me posted on schedule adjustments. Informed of progress along the way. Notified me of concerns and problems as they occurred and reviewed plan to resolve. Helpful suggestions initially and as the project progressed. Very happy with the completed project. And yes I would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring and kitchen remodel

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

09/03/2018

The team at Relo Interior Services was exceptional! From design to completion they helped guide us every step of the way. The quality of the cabinets and craftsmanship was above expectation. Tony and his team were professional in every way including being punctual and clean up. We highly recommend them for you next home project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel Kitchen & Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2018

Photo for Relo Interior Services - 4502 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL - 37385912

06/18/2018

The whole process was very smooth, from Tony's expert help at the design center to the measuring of the windows and finally the installation! The shades are motorized so they are very easy to use and the shades block the sun but still allow a view!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relo Interior Services installed PowerView Designer Screen Shades

CATEGORY flooring contractor,window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

05/02/2018

Tony and his team at Relo Interior Services did a fabulous job, on time and within the scope of the budget. This was a major project in two phases. First phase was painting entire unit with new color scheme perfectly coordinated with all remodel areas and finishes, including ceilings, doors and all trim, replacing trac and fixture lighting with new recessed LED, new upgraded bedroom carpet and bat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete redesign/remodel of kitchen and laundry room, design and installation of entertainment/custom bar, major upgrade to master and powder bathrooms, new recessed lighting throughout, extensive electrical, bedroom flooring, new paint color scheme throughout entire unit.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,carpet installation,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,glass repair,interior designers,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,window treatments,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

03/24/2018

I found Tony Hough to be very talented, knowledgeable, and personable. HIs attention to detail is evident from the first visit and carries through to project completion. When he came to my home to get measurements, he asked me questions so he could better understand what I wanted out of the remodel (functionality, aesthetics, and flow of open floor plan), and made helpful suggestions. He invited m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full kitchen remodel and flooring replacement for 4 rooms.

CATEGORY countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2018

Photo for Relo Interior Services - 4502 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL - 36927652

Tile, Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Painting, Window Treatments and closet systems. Kitchen & Bath Remodeling. Countertops: Quartz, Marble & Granite.

Hardwood Floor Refinishing. Tile & Grout Cleaning. Carpet Repair & Re-Stretching. Independent Plumbing & Electrical work, if needed as part of a remodeling job this work will be sub contracted.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available