Honest-1 Auto Care of Carrollwood

Founded 2014 • With Angi since March 2016

14318 N Dale Mabry

Tampa, FL 33618

Honest, Reliable, Quality Full Service Auto Repair on All Makes & Models of Vehicles. We Offer a 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty. Free 12-Month Roadside Assistance on Services Over $25 Eco-Friendly Auto Care- The Only ESA Certified Business in the Area. Service by ASE Certified Technicians Comfortable Lounge, Clean Restrooms, Free WI-FI and Complimentary Beverages & Snacks. Free Customer Shuttle Service Open Service Commitment, Which means we explain Every Step of the Process Before we Start Any Work. Here is a List of Services: AC & Heat Repair Brake Repair Check Battery Service and Replacement Engine Light Engine Repair Exhaust System Repair Oil Change Timing Belt Replacement Tires Towing Transmission Repair Tune Up Service Wheel Alignment Air Bags (SRS) Alternator Axles Battery Check Engine Light Disc Brakes Drum Brakes EVAP Exhaust Fuel Pump Shocks & Struts Suspension TPMS Water Pump Wheel Bearings...

10/28/2018

Candida S.

Our older Mustang needed quite a bit of maintenance and repair. Willy and the rest of the employees were great with explaining what needed to be done and why, the price was competitive and when there was a problem after, they handled it beautifully. Great company!

Description of Work
Brake and a/c repair

Category auto repair

Thank You [Member Name Removed], At Honest-1 Auto Care of [Member Information Removed] we strive to change the way our customers feel about visiting the Auto Repair Shop. We want to educate our customers about their vehicles so they feel more confident in making maintenance and repair choices.

03/31/2018

Helen C.

Excellent. Auto has over 200,000 miles and want it to go another 200,000, so had the works done. Happy about their service warranty.

Description of Work
100,000 Miles Service: Timing Belt/Water Pump Replacement, Battery Replacement, Front Axle Repair/Replace, tire rotation, transmission fluid replacement, brake fluid exchange, throttle body/induction cleaning

Category auto repair,car tires,transmission repair

Thank You [Member Name Removed], We greatly appreciate you choosing Honest-1 Auto Care of Carrollwood. We strive to continue to provide you with Excellent Service.

03/08/2018

Kimberly T.

The service was good, but I thought the price was high. I was charged over $360 total. This included about $70 for troubleshooting, which was on top of significant labor charges to replace the window motor/regulator when it was obvious that was the problem. I think it would have been much more fair to include that in the labor cost. In addition, they would not accept a coupon that had expired two days earlier, which is understandable, but begs the question: why bother sending out coupons that have a short shelf life for service that is so unpredictable to time.

Description of Work
Window motor/regulator stopped working.

Category auto repair

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for your Feedback. At [Member Information Removed]-1 Auto Care we strive to provide excellent service for every customer. At [Member Information Removed]-1 Auto Care we really do not want to mislead you by trying to guess at your problem or the cost of your repairs. We can tell you that [Member Information Removed]-1 has always satisfied customers by checking cars thoroughly by determining what repairs and parts are necessary. We have found that this has saved our customer the most money. With the services you received t includes a 3 Year/36,000 Mile Warranty for Parts and Labor, this is a rare to see in Auto Repair Shops. This is why we charge for a test on the vehicle to understand the repair and parts needed. As for the Coupon we send coupons on a monthly recurring basis. We thank you again for being such a loyal customer. Please feel free to visit our website and under the Specials tab we always have up to date coupons listed.

12/08/2017

Fred D.

I walked out. I have had my car since it was new. I originally changed my own oil. The last 3 years I have been going to the Toyota dealer. I have been happy with them, however they are quite a bit farther than this shop, so I thought I would try them. My car uses 5w20 blend oil. That is what the owners manual says and that is what Toyota used. The guy behind the counter told me it needed full synthetic oil, a more expensive oil change. I told him he was wrong. I at that point decided not to do business with these people. I'm sure that many people would just believe him. I feel he was being dishonest and trying to take advantage.

Description of Work
I thought I would try them since they were more convenient than the Toyota dealer. All I wanted was an oil change.

Category

Thank You [Member Name Removed], We strive to provide Excellent Service for every customer. If you could please let us know the Year, Make, Model, and Engine size of your Vehicle, We would like to confirm that the oil we recommended is the correct one. The way that we confirm this is that we go to our National All Data System, which shows all that information.

11/29/2017

Stephen M.

The experience was great, the service advisor thought there was a chance that what i thought was causing the tire to leak (an indent on the sidewall) was probably not the cause. They ended up finding a nail in the tire and called me to get approval to repair. The fixed and did the oil change. Their location is a short walk from my office so it was very convenient to walk down to get my car, though they offered to pick up. While I didn't use the waiting area it did look very nice and clean. I will be back.

Description of Work
One of the tires was leaking air and car was due for an oil change.

Category auto repair,car tires

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for your Feedback. Customer Service and the Customer Experience is a top Priority at Honest-1 Auto Care. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

06/02/2017

Tony M.

staff was excellent very respectful treated you above and beyond. I like the fact that they are an angieslist provider. also the minute you walk in the facility you realize how professional their mechanics are so there's no question that those people were vetted for their abilities as mechanics. will have a long-term relationship. thanks

Description of Work
had a master cylinder brake replacement.

Category

Thank You [Member Name Removed], We look forward to being your #1 Choice for all your Auto Repair needs.

04/20/2017

Marjie R.

Everything was perfect. I want to give them the highest grade possible. First of all, their waiting area is clean and comfortable, and stocked with free coffee, water, bananas...everything excellent you could want! Additionally, they're all pleasant in the office. Her a/c is working and hasn't worked for years. Everything was wonderful about them.

Description of Work
They repaired my granddaughter's a/c on her car.

Category auto repair

Thank You [Member Name Removed], We strive to provide each of our customers with excellent service.

04/13/2017

Kimberly T.

Their customer service is unmatched.

Description of Work
Excellent work. Very professional. Took two cars to them to evaluate. Found problems and gave an estimate for repair. Incredibly reasonable and work completed on time and to satisfaction.

01/11/2017

George S.

It was a lengthy visit. Might have been do to filling out initial paperwork. The business and employees are new. It seems like the service managers are trying to follow a script including walking you through all the amenities, the customer service is overwhelming to a 67 yo male. I am more concerned with the abilities of the technicians and not so much with the coffee and snacks. I actually felt uncomfortable being escorted to my vehicle at the end. It sounds strange but I may not return because of feeling smothered with employee attention,

Description of Work
Oil change and tire rotation

12/21/2016

Robert S.

Service was performed as needed. Staff was outstanding. Great experience.

Description of Work
Oil change, check tires (warning light was lit) and general inspection.

Category auto repair

Thank You, Excellent Customer Service is a Top Priority at Honest-1 Auto Care. The Most Important Part is You.

Tambay Tire Plaza Inc.

Whether your vehicle is due for an oil change or if it needs major engine repairs, Tambay Tire Plaza of Tampa is qualified to handle it all. We hire only the highest trained ASE certified technicians to address all car service and auto repairs. We get to know our customers by name, and work with them to keep their cars on the road as long as possible. We truly understand car repairs and stick to the manufacturer's guidelines to make sure that it is repaired correctly the first time. We also keep our shop stocked with factory parts so that your car runs as good as new once we are finished repairing it.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Mufflers
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Auto Repair, Transmission, Oil Change, Lube, Tires, Maintenance, Wipers, Batteries, AC & Heat, Brake Disc, Engine Light & Exhaust, Free Towing, Timing Belt Replacement, Tune Up, Wheel Alignment, Air Bags, Suspension, Alternator, Wheel Bearings, Water Pump, Shocks & Struts.

Auto Body Work. Collision Repair. Painting.