Go Mobile Flooring

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2013

5109 W Knox St

Tampa, FL 33634

Our dedicated team of highly-skilled experts with over 50 years of combined experience will assist you during the selection process to find the best flooring options for any room in your home or business. We are dedicated to providing an excellent experience for our customers. As a mobile flooring company, we will bring you the latest trends in carpet, hardwood, tile, or vinyl right outside your front door. Go Mobile Flooring offers service to Tampa Bay and surrounding areas including New Tampa, South Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Brandon, Wesley Chapel, Land O’ Lakes, and more! Call us today to have our Mobile Showroom visit you!...

01/03/2021

Michael F.

Very poor overall experience. We had them come do about $10k worth of work. We had a specific issue with our tile on one of our balconies. They explained what the installer had done wrong and explained what they would do to fix it and ensure it didnt happen again. Less than two years later, the exact same problem happened. It took almost 8 weeks to actually get a real reply on what we could do to fix it. And when they did get back to us they gave us a quote for about $2000 to fix it. Had multiple exchanges asking how we could count on it being actually fixed this time. Owner was copied and not one time even communicated with us. Bottom line why would we pay another $2000 to them to have them fix a problem we had already paid them to fix? When I asked what would assure me I would not be back in the same situation yet again, they really had no answer. I have written maybe 2-3 negative reviews in my life, but extremely disappointed when a company doesnt stand by their work.

Description of Work
New tile in multiple locations - $10k in work overall

Category custom cabinets

06/04/2019

Eduardo M.

This was the second time I used Go Mobile Flooring. There was a reason for the repeat performance, they did a masterful job 5 years ago in my large suburban home in two bedroos and now I need them to replace carpet in two bedrooms for my downsized Condo located in an urban environment in a high rise. As usual, Go Mobile delivered a fine product. From the beginning, with Joey as the sales rep to the expert installers, Carlos and Daniel, who were able to work in a high rise with tight spaces, the experience was top notch and end result impressive. There will be a "threepeat" when I need the next iteration of floors replaced.

Description of Work
Installed Engineered Wood Floors to Two Condo Bedrooms

Category hardwood floor

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed being able to create the look you desired for your home once again. We hope you enjoy your new flooring for many years to come but it would of course be our honor to have a "threepeat" when the time does come.

11/27/2018

Sylvia A.

My husband and I were shopping around for wood tile and found Go Mobile Flooring on Angie’s List and contacted them for measurements and a quote on wood tile. Joey contacted me in less than 24 hours. When he came out to my house, we gravitated to his kindness, professionalism, and knowledge of the products. When Joey was ready to measure the house, he proactively removed his shoes to ensure my carpet remained clean. Though we decided not to move forward due to the holiday season, we would truly recommend Go Mobile Flooring due to their professionalism, knowledge, and responsiveness.

Description of Work
My husband and I were shopping around for wood porcelain tile for the entire home at ~1900 square feet.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thank you for your review. While we were not there to provide service at this time, we do hope you will consider us in the future. Our team is always ready and available to provide quality service, outstanding product, and provide you with the information you need to move forward in creating the space you desire for your family and home.

03/21/2018

Kathleen W.

I contacted Go Mobile flooring for any estimate to replace laminate flooring and baseboards after our condo was flooded. I found this company to be very responsive, professional and caring. Everyone I dealt with, from sales, Joey, to installation, Jobanni and Tony and the three installers were very courteous and did a wonderful job. The people at Go-Mobile said what they would do and actually did it, which was very refreshing. I found them to be very honest and competent. Thank you to all at Go-Mobile. We love the new floor.

Description of Work
Installation of laminate flooring and baseboards

Category flooring contractor

Thank you so kindly for your review. We were honored to bring your home back to a place of enjoyment. Flooding can cause so much devastation and stress, we want the process of restoring your floors to be as enjoyable and stress free as possible. We were honored to be able to provide you the service you deserved and hope you enjoy your new floors for years to come.

12/30/2017

Hillary W.

The floors turned out beautifully, but not without a few hiccups. Floors and quarter round were finished in one day, except the quarter round in the kitchen was not done and we noticed some gaps in the quarter round throughout the house. The manager was very responsive and had it all fixed and completely promptly. We love our new floors!

Description of Work
Laminate Flooring

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on making sure you get exactly what you want. We know that sometimes issues may arise but we will make sure that everything is perfect at completion and you love the final product. We hope you enjoy your new floors for many years to come.

09/25/2017

Manuel C.

The salesman was great and had lots of experience and good recommendations. The showed with the wrong planks but took them back and rescheduled with no fuss. Rescheduled at my convenience and got the job done in less time than expected. Also, took care of some floor squeaking per my request with no additional cost. Stairs and upstairs looks awesome. Service was excellent and professional!

Description of Work
Wood floors on stairs and upstairs rooms.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for allowing us to create the look you desired. We pride ourselves on quality product and service. We hope you enjoy your new floors and stairs for many years to come.

08/08/2017

Jean V.

Had laminate flooring placed it in three bedrooms. Excellent service.

Description of Work
Had laminate flooring placed it in three bedrooms.

Category flooring contractor

We hope you are still enjoying your laminate flooring. Thank you for the review.

08/04/2017

Shafique S.

Thais, Marc, and their whole team were excellent. Our original choices for our kitchen/floor upgrade came in over our budget and Thais was able to suggest similar products for less, which gave us the kitchen we wanted within our budget. Their workmen arrived as scheduled, did a great professional job and cleaned up before leaving. Roy, who installed our cabinets, was outstanding, so hard working and a great asset to their team. Thais always responded quickly to any questions or concerns and any occasional delays were promptly notified to us so we were never left waiting around. We are in love with our new kitchen and are happy to recommend Go Mobil Flooring!

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets removed and replaced. Soffits removed. Counter tops removed and Quartz countertops installed. Subway Tile backspash installed. Laminate Flooring removed and Vinyl Plank Flooring installed.

Category countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling

04/12/2017

LINDA C.

That was good, very good. I would tell others that they were very concerned that they were giving me good service, which they did. The came to my home to do the work. It didn't take very long to order the materials so they could do it very quickly.

Description of Work
They did a vinyl floor covering in two rooms of my house.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We hope you are still enjoying your flooring and are always available if you decide to make any future upgrades.

12/27/2016

Charurut S.

Roger is very professional and prompt in his response. Though we ended up did not use Go Mobile due to several logistical issues in out part, will definitely contact Go Mobile again for flooring need.

Description of Work
Replace tile flooring in the kitchen

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Thank you. Our team is always available to provide you with a quote and excellent service. If you decide to move forward with your flooring needs at any time, we are here for you.

KGF Epoxy Countertops

We specialize in countertops and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Snave's Refinishing

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 8 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of Home Improvement services that are customizable to each individual project & specialize in refinishing work and countertop, tile and bath repair. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Barbour Custom Cabinetry & Design

We specialize in all custom cabinetry, kitchens, vanities, entertainment centers, fire places, bookcases, and other types of furniture. I do not use subcontractors. Email us at ronb330@tampabay.rr.com

Hillsborough
    Hillsborough County Business Tax Receipt
    09/30/2016
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

Hardwood, tile, vinyl & carpet flooring sales & installation. Kitchen cabinet sales & installation. Closet system sales & installation. Countertop Granite, Marble, Quartz sales & installation. Design & Consultation services for new cabinetry including 3D rendering.

Plumbing. Electrical. Installation of customer provided products.