Glaum, Dr. Mark C

With Angi since October 2008

Allergy & Immunology
Primary Care - Internal Medicine

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

06/05/2015

He's "A" and number one. They're always there when I call. If I need an appointment, it's not as difficult to get. He's very professional and I've had him for years. He's excellent.

Description of Work
He's my asthma allergy doctor.

02/03/2015

He has helped my allergy problem; I think it improved. He seems to be competent and he has a nice bedside manner. The staff is friendly; I think he has one nurse who assists him. There are several doctors in that practice and I think they only have one assistant.

Description of Work
My asthma doctor is Dr. Mark C. Glaum.

06/18/2012

It had been many years since I was tested for allergies. Dr. Glaum explained that he saw many people who had relocated to Florida start to have seasonal reactions to local pollen after they lived here for about three years. It was just over three years since I had moved to Florida and this was the first time I was experiencing these symptoms at this time of year. I was scheduled for a full array o...

Description of Work
My primary care provider suggested that I see an allergist for repeated incidents of contact dermatitis and allergy attacks and was referred to Dr. Glaum through USF Health. I remind potential patients that USF Health is a teaching facility and initial evaluation is often by a resident followed by a second evaluation by the physician. I like having two doctors see me and discuss their findings with me and with each other. I understand there are some people who do not like this approach.

06/15/2012

The staff is very friendly and professional. I was seen promptly and was told about every step of the process. The allergy testing went well, and I'm now on allergy shots. The allergy injection nurse closely monitors my progress since I'm extremely sensitive to allergens, and we consult Dr. Glaum if needed.

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Glaum for allergy testing, and then for allergy shots.

06/15/2012

Dr. Glaum is an excellent doctor. He has a wonderful staff. He is also very knowledgable and accommodating.

Description of Work
Dr. Glaum is my allergist.

Allergist/Immunologist