Feldman, Dr. Randy M

With Angi since October 2008

Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - General
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Dr. Resnick and Dr. Quesada-Fox provide family dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida. We welcome all new patients and promise you the same high quality dental care we have provided to patients for the past 30 years.

Dental care like no other office. Our patients come first. We do same day dentistry which saves you time and money. We offer care credit for our superb dental care. Mini implant service, Invisalign and Snap On Smile are just a few of the services we offer our patients.

09/10/2015

I have bought four sets of braces from Dr. Feldman. He is excellent at orthodontics, always runs on time and we are never left waiting.

Description of Work
Dr. Randy Feldman is my orthodontist. My son has braces and he was last there a month ago.

06/27/2014

The office environment and staff are all very good. My interaction with them was excellent.

Description of Work
I have used Dr. Randy Feldman. He does Invisalign.

12/03/2013

Dr. Feldman and his staff have done an excellent job.

Description of Work
Dr. Feldman has been providing orthodontal treatment for my son for about 7 months.

04/11/2013

He has a great service. He knows what he is doing. He is fast and patient.

Description of Work
I used Dr. Randy Feldman.

Category dentists

04/16/2012

He makes the experience fun for kids, and has a competition to help them keep their teeth clean. They get a reward for keeping their appointments, and for keeping their teeth clean when they come to the appointment. I’ve never had a problem getting an appointment to see him. It’s just a very fun and relaxing environment.

Description of Work
Dr. Feldman is my kids’ orthodontist. My last visit there was when my daughter had her braces removed.

Orthodontics