Discount Garage Doors Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

110 W Seneca Ave # 106

Tampa, FL 33612

Family owned and operated, which allows us to monitor closely the quality of our work. Discount Garage Doors has been serving 18 counties in Central Florida since 1998. We have 14 office employees and 29 technicians and installers. Our company was founded upon the principle of repairing garage doors properly for a fair price. Our reputation is well known in the areas we service, and more than 70% of our jobs are from referrals or repeat customers. Our standard residential service call charge is $35.00. Ask about our Angie’s List discount. No charge for after hour calls....

garage doors (1423)door installation (63)handyman (28)hurricane shutters (6)

01/20/2021

It went extremely well. The garage door opener was installed in several hours. When he was finished, he took the time to explain how the system worked, and didn't leave until he was sure we knew how the opener. Very professional.

Description of Work
Adding a garage door opener

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

01/20/2021

Zach the technician was prompt and very professional. He answered all my questions and was polite and kind. He did his job and did it well. I would definitely recommend Discount Garage Doors for any of my future garage door needs.

Description of Work
New rollers put on

Category garage doors,handyman service

Cost $304.95

Work Completed On 01/20/2021

01/05/2021

Quick & efficient. Repaired the door in a reasonable amount of time for a very competitive rate.

Description of Work
Spring broke on garage door

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

We appreciate the great feedback [Member Name Removed] and thank you for trusting DGD with your garage door needs!

11/21/2020

Technician arrived on time and was very pleasant to work with. Did not try to sell me anything additional. Adjusted spring and lubricated rollers. Door works well. Will refer neighbors to them, if they need work on the garage door.

Description of Work
Garage door tuneup

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for letting us know how we did. We really appreciate the A rating and the business!

10/23/2020

Discount Garage Doors was incredible from the moment I spoke with customer service to when the technician showed up at my house right away! I called a few other garage door companies before reaching out to Discount Garage Doors, but they told me I had to wait at least a week. I would highly recommend this friendly hardworking company for all and any garage door repairs.

Description of Work
My remote wasn't working

Category garage doors,handyman service,doors

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/23/2020

The office staff were very polite and got me on schedule the same day. The technician was very corteous and showed up right on time. Love this company and will call them with any repairs in the future.

Description of Work
Spring replacement

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

09/18/2020

It went great with them. They did the work the same day in about an hour and a half.

Description of Work
Garage door repair.

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

06/14/2020

Never again. Was charged double what was the deal I had selected. He said he couldn't do the deal. BS. Live and learn.

Description of Work
Garage Door bottom seal and tune-up

Work Completed On 03/11/2020

05/28/2020

I did appointment with "DISCOUNT GARAGE DOORS INC." AND NO ONE ARIVED company you CANT TRUST no more don't trust them

Description of Work
repair garage door opener

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

05/15/2020

went good. but it was kinda expensive for a job that took 15 minutes to do

Description of Work
garage door seal replaced

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

Overhead Garage Doors & Automatic Operators, Doors & Reinforce Existing Doors. Repairing & Installing Automatic Gate Operators, Sliding & Automatic Screens.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing