Virtual Consultation

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

DeDomenico Orthodontics

Founded 1977 • With Angi since May 2012

11012 N Dale Mabry Hwy

Tampa, FL 33618

DeDomenico Orthodontics Tampa's premier adult and pediatric orthodontic provider with 4 locations in the Tampa Bay area....

08/04/2014

Laura L.

Dr. DeDomenico has several offices in Pasco and Hernando and we were quickly giving an appointment nearest our Home. When we arrived at their Zephyrhills office I noticed that it was very clean and the front desk staff was professional but friendly. The staff was very gentle and kind in taking initial photos and patient information. Dr. DeDomenico was very thorough and I had no doubt that he would do GREAT work. It turns out his diagnosis was different from the first doctor, not in the severity of her issues, but that he didn't make the diagnosis 'scareyand quot;. My confidence in Dr. DeDomenico is a 10 out of 10. I highly recommend that if your are seeking a second opinion from an Orthodontist specifically, you will get a better experience if you do NOT tell the office that is why you are there.

Description of Work
My child had become scared at a DIFFERENT Orthodontist's office. We also felt pressured to start treatment the very same day. My husband and I decided she deserved a second and possibly third opinion. Dr. DeDomenico was highly recommended by a friend who used his services for two of his children.

03/08/2013

David L.

It is a great environment; they have TV's to entertain the kids and to distract them from what is going on in their mouth. They offer financing so that helps quite a bit. This office is next door to our pediatric dentist so it is convenient. If this practice needs records from the dentist it is just right there. I have a 10-year-old that is headed in there next.

Description of Work
I have a 13-year-old who has been getting treatment from Dedomenico Orthodontics for the last two years.

05/31/2012

David L.

I've been going to them for 8 years. They have things to keep the children occupied. They explain everything to you. I haven't had any problems. It's been great. Him and his staff is great. The staff is great at returning calls.

Description of Work
I go for dentistry and orthodontics care.

Dentistry - Orthodontics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about DeDomenico Orthodontics

How is DeDomenico Orthodontics overall rated?

DeDomenico Orthodontics is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are DeDomenico Orthodontics open?

DeDomenico Orthodontics is open:

What payment options does DeDomenico Orthodontics provide

DeDomenico Orthodontics accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Does DeDomenico Orthodontics offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, DeDomenico Orthodontics does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does DeDomenico Orthodontics offer a senior discount?

No, DeDomenico Orthodontics does not offer a senior discount.

Does DeDomenico Orthodontics offer emergency services?

Yes, DeDomenico Orthodontics offers emergency services.

What services does DeDomenico Orthodontics offer?

DeDomenico Orthodontics offers the following services: DeDomenico Orthodontics provides braces for both children and adults in the Tampa Bay areas. We offer metal, clear, gold, In-Ovation R, SPEED, Simple Clear and Invisalign braces. We also offer orthognatic surgery also known as corrective jaw surgery. Contact one of our four locations to enjoy a straighter smile.