Cornerstone Insurance Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2011

13035 W Linebaugh Ave Ste 102

Tampa, FL 33626

Cornerstone Insurance, Inc. is a family owned-and-operated independent insurance agency founded by entrepreneur and agent Joshua Butts.We offer home, auto, flood, umbrella and other personal lines of insurance. Butts saw the changes taking place in the Florida insurance marketplace and realized a great need existed for a client focused agency that worked with several insurance companies, instead of just one. He adamantly believes clients deserve an agency that values honestly, integrity and a passion for serving others. Cornerstone Insurance is a proud member of the Florida Association of Insurance Agents, the Trusted Choice Insurance Network and an Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau. The agency focuses exclusively on personal lines of insurance and takes pride in custom fitting a policy for the needs and desires of each client....

Resposiveness

02/17/2018

I'm really happy with the services. I work with Pammie and she is always nice, responsive and knowledgeable. Thanks for everything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car insurance coverage

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2018

02/14/2018

Just signed up for homeowners insurance and so far so good. Gina and Pammy have been on point thus far. Thank you gals for your promp phone calls and email replies and getting what I needed done in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed homeowners insurance. Great rates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2018

08/11/2017

Gina I a great agent. She is very professional, provides quick quotes and saved us money. I would recommend her to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insurance for home and auto

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

07/18/2017

The underwriters initially gave us some unreasonable hurdles to jump through, but Jimi found a way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I have been working with Jimi Barfield at Cornerstone to insure a newly purchased condo. Jimi has worked hard to get us what we needed from their underwriting department, and I am grateful.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2017

07/06/2017

Great service, Gina is a pleasure to work with. Best price in town.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2017

03/22/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Cornerstone Insurance Incfor auto, home and umbrella insurance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2017

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We are grateful you have given us the opportunity to serve your family.

11/18/2016

A representative called shortly after my online application for a quote. The representative was unable to understand basic findings within the Four-point Inspection report. Was also very rude and dismissive. Understanding basics such as home wiring and plumbing should be a requirement for an insurance company making an assessment based on a home inspection report. Would warn anyone considering usi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested a home insurance quote.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2016

Hi Mr. [Member Name Removed], First off I would like to thank you for requesting a quote from our agency and allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. I know there are many places a consumer may obtain insurance and this fact makes us work harder and harder every day to compete in the market. I am very sorry to hear of your experience with our agency. I see we received your insurance quot...

09/12/2016

Cornerstone has been very pleasant to deal with. I have spoken to Gina, Susan, Pammie quite frequently and they are all super nice and super patient. I ask a lot of questions and they were all so pleasant and willing to explain things thoroughly. They helped me choose policies that were appropriate for our needs. They also helped us get the best rates. They rates and quality of policy was the best...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Homeowners, Flood, Auto, Umbrella Insurance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. We are so grateful to have you as a client and happy to hear you had a positive experience with our agency. It is wonderful people like you that make our job rewarding.

02/18/2016

What can I say about Pammie Bussey of Cornerstone Insurance?  She is superb. Not only will she find you the best insurance coverage at the best price, but when something goes wrong (and that's why we have insurance), she actually sticks with her customers and supports them through the claim process.  Our son had all of his belongings stolen during a military relocation move.  Not only did she help...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped us settle a claim with our homeowner's insurance company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2016

09/26/2013

Very simple process and cost was the same no matter which insurance agent I used.  I used Cornerstone since they have our home owner policy information.  Also, whenever we have any questions on anything dealing with home insurance, they are very responsive to following through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided me cost of adding Flood Insurance to our home owner's policy.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2013

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We are grateful to have you as a client and greatly appreciate the positive feedback.

Insurance agencies