Athans, Dr. Demetrios

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2008

http://www.acbn.org/activeacbn.htm, http://www.apta.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=ABPTS&Template=/aptaapps/speccertdirectory/selectccsform.cfm, http://www.abms.org....

02/01/2014

My treatment with Dr. Athans is consistent and helpful and he gets you treated and on your in very little time. I highly recommend you try him first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Athans is very accommodating, he stayed open late to evaluate and treat me on a Saturday when I had major back discomfort and could not delay treatment any longer. His technique is gentle yet successful in adjusting the larger bones in the mid-back where most other Chiropractors had failed me over the past 35 years. The waiting room is small, but I never wait more than a couple of minutes. He doesn't insult you with a "Treatment for Life" sales pitch. He gets right to business and always asks me if the treatment is affecting the problem area successfully. His office and staff leave you with that neighborhood feeling and the price is affordable for regular weekly visits if needed. I honestly recommend him as a first selection for Chiropractic care.

CATEGORY chiropractor

05/05/2011

Dr. Athans is very professional. He sees me in a lock basis and will have to take prior appointment. I would rate him high overall. I would use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Athans is my chiropractor. The last time I visited was in February this year.

CATEGORY chiropractor

11/04/2010

I would recommend him to others and give him an A on everything. He is a great listener and he tries to address all my issues. He does not just focuses on one area, but thinks of my overall well-being.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Athans for chiropractic care once a month.

CATEGORY allergist,chiropractor

09/17/2008

Dr. Demetrios is a good listener and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see Dr. Demetrios for back and allergy problems.

CATEGORY allergist,chiropractor

Chiropractic care, corrective exercises, nutritional counseling, physiotherapy, spinal & postural screenings.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express