Affordable Roofing Systems Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

9511 N Trask St Suite A

Tampa, FL 33624

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Drexel 24ga Standing Seam Metal Roof

Drexel 24ga Standing Seam Metal Roof

roofing202133715
24 ga Drexel Standing Seam Metal Roof. Seams are robotically seamed. This roof system has passed tests beyond hurricane strength. All panel are custom cut on site to the homes roof.

Affordable Roofing Systems are the roofers in the Greater Tampa Bay area that residents have come to trust with the important task of designing, installing, repairing and supporting their roofing systems and skylights. Contact us today for an immediate response! GAF elite and Owens Corning platinum-certified contractors....

roofing (231)skylight installation (8)gutter repair (5)water damage restoration (4)siding companies (4)hauling (3)general contractors (2)screen repair (1)

04/06/2021

Giovanni B.

Salesman was great, very informative. The crew was on time, finished on time, very friendly and left my house and yard cleaner than when they started.

Description of Work
Re-roof

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed] thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

08/05/2020

Robert E H.

Improper installation of the flushing around the chimney caused the leakage on the ceiling of my lanai. The leak was found by inserting a hose around the chimney, the hole on the lanai roof was repaired and so i thought. I referred the leak problem to Affordable Roofing, on Tuesday 07/28/2020, they send someone to observe, his contention was they don't repair a faulty chimney, my contention is I never had any leak on my roof for 30 years with my old roof until they applied their flushing on my new roof. I would rate them on a scale of 0-10, at 0 rating. I never heard from the owners about this problem, instead I was always pushed to someone or sent a representative.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 08/17/2019

On 10/09/19 Affordable Roofing Systems received a warranty call from (member name removed). ARS then sent a repair tech out Steve M. to find the problem. After showing up to the home the repair tech noticed the flashing around the chimney was not properly sealed. The repair tech then re-sealed the flashing around the top. Because of the inside damages we had a interior repair company to go in and fix sheetrock on the ceiling and re-paint the area that was affected by water intrusion. Then on 7/28/2020 we had another warranty call from (member name removed) stating their is another leak around the chimney which we then sent another repair tech out to water test it and find out where the water intrusion was coming from. After further inspection and water testing we found that the roof is not leaking that it is the chimney cap that has been leaking because it is not the proper size. We had nothing to do with the chimney cap during the roof installation and have showed (member name removed) in pictures to show him what his problem is and he still is stating that its our fault. At this point (member name removed) needs to get a new chimney cap made that properly fits his chimney so the leaks will stop. (member name removed) also states that he did not have an issue with the chimney before we did the roof but we have photo evidence to prove that we did have to replace rotted wood around the chimney and we also had to re-flash it during the roof installation because the flashing was rusted out due to past leaks around the chimney.

William W.

Phone number is wrong in your list. The last four numbers are 464 3. You may want to change that

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

Carl S.

Company was prompt and efficent; did excellent work

Description of Work
Total roof replacement

Work Completed On 09/30/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! We appreciate you trusting us with such an important home project. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out to us!! Take care! Rick de la Rosa

Terence S.

Each time I use a service or buy a product I learn a little more. Like what questions to ask. When anyone offers an extended warranty ask, who is backing that warranty? The work was done properly and timely. They cleaned up very well and no issues.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 08/16/2019

09/20/2019

Marianne W.

They were very courteous and professional from beginning to end of the job. The workers were very nice and did an excellent job. The roof took a few days to complete. They ensured the roof was protected when they let at night. They also cleaned up as they went along. The day after they completed the job we have a torrential rain storm and not a single leak. We would highly recommend Affordable Roofing.

Description of Work
We needed entire roofing replaced this included a flat roof on the addition

Work Completed On 04/12/2019

09/19/2019

James & Marlene S.

Took a few weeks longer to actually schedule the replacement, but once underway, it was pretty quick and professional.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

09/19/2019

Richard H.

Did a good job and cleaned up well. Some issues with rain during the install but they took care of all the issues.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

09/17/2019

Bruce A.

Over all they were very professional, from the receptionist, the salesman and to the lead on the job, they all seem to work together. The work was done on time and the quote was very competitive. I replaced my problematic sky lights with solar tubes, and they were one of the few contractors that had any working knowledge of this great product. Unbelievable light now without the worries. This company was recommended to me by my insurance agent. After getting several quotes and information from competitors, I made the right choice. I would highly recommend them (and have) to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category roofing,skylights

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Always here if you need us! Take care!

09/17/2019

Mary K.

I contacted several roofers in order to replace the aging asphalt shingle roof on my house with a standing seam metal roof. Affordable Roofing Systems had the best price and uses an American-made product, unlike their competitors in the area that use an imported product. There was a long lead time to get the metal ready, but that was common among all the companies I got quotes from. They have a crew that specializes in just metal installs. The install quality is impeccable. Every seam, every joint is tight and clean. The install manager was very particular about doing everything correctly, and they worked extremely hard to make sure the job they were doing would last. My house is so much cooler now with a pale colored metal roof, and now I don't have to worry about shingles blowing off in storms. I would absolutely recommend them in the future, especially for people who are interested in moving away from shingles for a more durable, long-lasting solution. My house looks great, too!

Description of Work
Metal Roof

Work Completed On 09/02/2019

Affordable Residential & commercial installation. Affordable Repair of roofing. Skylight Repair and Install.

Ask for details.