AAA - St. Petersburg Downtown

Travel Agencies
Insurance Agencies
Financial Planning
Auto Service

Welcome to Your AAA! Our experienced staff provides AAA Auto Club Group members with peace of mind, total satisfaction and exceptional value with all of our products from travel and vacation planning to full service personal lines insurance and financial services. The AAA membership, in addition to providing roadside assistance, saves you money and puts valuable dollars back in your pocket with our products, services and Show Your Card & Save partnerships. We look forward to serving you....

Cornerstone Insurance, Inc. is a family owned-and-operated independent insurance agency founded by entrepreneur and agent Joshua Butts.We offer home, auto, flood, umbrella and other personal lines of insurance. Butts saw the changes taking place in the Florida insurance marketplace and realized a great need existed for a client focused agency that worked with several insurance companies, instead of just one. He adamantly believes clients deserve an agency that values honestly, integrity and a passion for serving others. Cornerstone Insurance is a proud member of the Florida Association of Insurance Agents, the Trusted Choice Insurance Network and an Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau. The agency focuses exclusively on personal lines of insurance and takes pride in custom fitting a policy for the needs and desires of each client.

The entire focus of this organization is client prosperity. I offer a tremendous amount of services all under one roof to help my clients in all facets of financial planning; Starting from pre-retirement through retirement and full estate and tax planning. I have access to all the experts at my fingertips and can resolve and or plan around almost any financial, insurance and estate tax issue that may be on your horizon. I work with each and every one of my clients to design a personal financial plan based on their goals and desires. Learn how to protect your life savings with our safe retirement planning. In our fast paced, ever changing financial climate, we remove the concerns our clients have about losing or even running out of money in retirement. Learn the basics or expand your current knowledge about investing. You will appreciate our conservative yet growth focused approach to your savings. Discover why estate planning is important for all sizes of estates. Our tax-advantaged or tax-free income plans Funeral Plans. Additional DBAs - Angeloni Tax Advisory Group Inc, Tax Advisory Group. Website: www.angelonitax.com

Capitol Benefits is an award-winning independent insurance agency representing 12 states. Our two main offices are in the Washington DC area and the Jacksonville, FL area. We represent over 200 insurance companies and all types of insurance.. We represent our clients, not an insurance company. Discounts of up to 30% are available for combining home and auto, AARP members, Federal Government employees, safe drivers, and more. Visit our website at www.capitolbenefits.com for instant quotes and more information!

09/27/2015

When I arrived on time for my appointment, the travel agent acted like she didn't know who I was and didn't know there was a scheduled appointment. She kept saying that they were overwhelmed and couldn't keep up with the requests. She "researched" airline fares on the computer, looked at one of her books for packages and when I pointed out that the packages she was offering were more expensive tha...

Description of Work
I came to AAA for travel assistance for a trip to London. I had spoken to the agent on the phone, made an appointment, and came on time.

06/18/2014

Description of Work
Hotels, car rental, some air travel

06/28/2012

They're great. They are very careful about the details. If we are going on a trip, we trust their recommendations.

Description of Work
AAA is my travel agency.

06/06/2012

I had to go back a couple of times, and they always told me the truth. When I went back she had everything ready as she said she would. She helped me with airline tickets and the visa. She asked me for information about Egypt as well so she can better tell others what it's like, as I've been there a few times.

Description of Work
This was for a trip to Egypt to visit my family. The person working there helped me fill out the visa.

05/04/2012

It was a complicated flight plan We went from the US to one country and then to another country. They were good. I don't know how much they charged us but it was very reasonable. It was well worth it because of what they took care of for us. Dealing with the foreign air ways was very tricky and they were very helpful. They were great.

Description of Work
We used AAA Travel Agency for planning a big trip we took this spring.

Category travel agency

Insurance Agency, Travel Agency, Notary Services, Retail-luggage, Attraction Tickets.