Yoakum Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since April 2008

18119 Rolls Royce Pl

Spring Hill, FL 34610

Yoakum Air Conditioning offers your family or business the best HVAC products and services combined with a level of customer service that will exceed your expectations. Thank you for visiting Yoakum Air Conditioning, and we look forward to servicing your Air Conditioning Services, Air Conditioning Repair Services and HVAC Services needs. Residential & Light Commercial Heating & Cooling Heating and Cooling Equipment Retrofit & Replacement Service All Makes & Models Professional HVAC Installations Competitive Pricing Quality heating and cooling products are just where we begin. The technicians at Yoakum Air Conditioning are trained and equipped to handle anything from routine maintenance on a residential HVAC system to a complete retrofit of an existing HVAC system....

01/04/2021

Judith V.

Very reasonable, he came and fixed a smoke coming out from our AC, he was very nice and highly recommend him to anyone. He didn't even charge a walk-in fee,

Description of Work
Fixed our Air-conditioning

04/23/2018

Robert L.

Fast and professional

Description of Work
New Heat pump and duct work

07/28/2014

Cathy S.

YOAKUM AIR COMES HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!! My last electric bill was ridiculously high - albeit summer in FL, we still knew something wasn't right. Our relatively new air conditioner was barely cooling the house. My husband contacted Mr. Yoakum (and a handful of other companies on Angie's list) at the crack of dawn Monday morning. He received Yoakum Co.'s voice mail but didn't leave a message. In between calling the other A/C companies, Randy Yoakum himself called us back and said, "I see you called. Is there anything I can help you with?". . . Keep in mind, my husband didn't even leave a message but he called us right back regardless. Randy said he would be at our home (THE SAME DAY!) at 2:30pm. He arrived at 2:15pm. Randy was completely honest, deduced the problem with our air ducts immediately, completed the work within an hour and gave us an estimate for future work that we may need done to maintain the lifespan of our A/C unit . . . all VERY reasonably and competitively priced. On top of which, he was a very nice gentleman and a true professional. It takes a special kind of man to not complain about working in a 130 degree attic for an hour - in Florida - in the hottest month of the year. Yoakum A/C will always be my top referral to my friends and family. Thanks for the great work Randy!!

Description of Work
air duct reapir - general A/C maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

06/05/2014

Thomas W.

We have been using Randy's service for many years and always choose him for our A/C needs. He's very responsive and professional and knowledgeable. The service was completed in one day on the day he promised. He gave us a number of choices with different price points. The work was done well and he left the house as clean as he found it. This is the second complete unit he has replace for us and we're completely satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
Replaced A/C unit (compressor and air handler) in the back section of our residence

11/04/2013

karen W.

Randy is unbelievably fair, honest and professional. We called late on a Friday afternoon and he came when he said he would on a Sat. This is the third time we have used his services. He never pressures you and always offers alternative solutions that can meet your finances. After having many bad experiences with air conditioning companies, Randy is a breath of fresh air. I highly recommend him for his honest and efficient work.

Description of Work
unit wasn't cooling. Provider spent time inspecting inside handler and outside unit for cause. Used a sealant for entire system for suspected leak and added Freon.

09/16/2013

Priscilla W.

He was great he was diligent and did a great job. He found the issue and advocated with the other company that would not fix it under the warrenty. He has been out to work on antoher job for me. He is absolutely my hero. He kept calling to make sure it was followed throught with and he is very conscientious.

Description of Work
He was able to find problem with A/C and advocate the issue to the provider who installed it.

03/19/2013

Eric T.

This was the second time we've used this company and we've been very happy with their service and prices in both instances. We are out of town landlords and having reliable service providers who show up when they say and get the work done quickly is incredibly valuable. I highly recommend Yoakum A/C and will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Evap coil needed cleaning. Drain line was backed up. Float switch not working.

11/01/2012

Craig S.

Description of Work
I have had three opportunities to have work done by Randy Yoakum (owner). I have found him to be prompt, cost effective and responsive to short notice requests for service. I will continue to use him in the future and highly recommend him to others needing air conditioning service / repairs.

09/14/2012

karen W.

ac needed servicing. Randy flushed the pvc pipe at air handler site and cleaned pan. He checked out system and said we have a leak, which we were already aware of and which we will address later. He gave us a reasonable quote for that scenario. He also added freon as the system was low.

Description of Work
Air handler needed to be cleaned and checked. Freon needed to be added. Randy was extremely professional and knowledgable. He did not pressure and was accomodating with his time. Having had bad experiences with othewr A/C companies, I felt he was someone I could trust.

01/16/2012

Ed G.

He is a friend of mine therefore, I consider him very trustworthy. I am pleased with his services, and would definitely use Yoakum again.

Description of Work
Yoakum Air Conditioning preformed an annual HV/AV inspection.

10/03/2010

Gloria T.

He was all around great to deal with. If it wasn't for the sensor having to be repositioned, we wouldn't of had to hire him because he basicly told me just to flush the hose a couple of times over the phone. Which he said is the most common problem why air conditioners stop working.

Description of Work
We had a small flood from the air conditioner over flow. He check the unit in the attic and outside. Flushed out the hose on the outside and repositioned the sensor floats to let the air conditioner known when it should turn off without creating a flood.

07/28/2010

Sonny W.

Everything was perfect.

Description of Work
Yoakum Air Conditioning replaced the air handler unit and the compressor unit.

04/12/2010

Sherry C.

I recently purchased a home that had been vacant for several years and before I started up the air conditioner I thought it was best to have it checked out first. Randy was so helpful and really put my mind at ease as he did not find any major problems and just did a basic "clean-up". I certainly will call him again if I have any air conditioning problems in the future.

Description of Work
service on an air conditioning unit that had not been running for several years

07/06/2009

Art & Margaret B.

Randy, the owner, responded to our call on a Saturday when the compressor failed. He informed us of the alternatives we faced in either replacing the compressor or completely replacing the entire system with the current ratings. He did not pressure us to go in either direction. We elected to replace the entire system and he scheduled his installers for a Tuesday for a one-day job. The distributor warehouse were backed up with deliveries when Randy's installers arrvied early Tuesday to pick up the units from the distributor and they were not able to start work at our house until 3 hours later than planned. They voluntarily stayed late to be able to finish the job as promised. They cleaned up and hauled away the old units.

Description of Work
removed old compressor and attic air handler and replaced with a new system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for your trust and business. Sorry about the install crew being a bit late. I did call you several times to give you updates as to their progress getting through the line at the distributor. I never like to be late! Again, thank you for your business. Randy Yoakum

04/04/2008

Mary L.

I've used Yoakum Air Conditioning several times over the years and in 2004 he replaced my heat pump outside. I was impressed by his attention to detail. After the heat pump installation, the job looked better and neater than the original installation. I got several estimates for a new air handler. One estimate was a bit lower than Yoakum's. The estimate was from my major appliance repairman who was also getting into the air conditioning business. He does a great job fixing my washer/dryer, but always leaves a mess around the washer/dryer area and around the house wherever he walks, no matter what I provide him with to clean up the water. I decided I'd rather pay a bit more and not have to do extra cleaning and get the experience installation from someone who's been in the business a long time. As I knew he would, Randy did a great job and even gave me a two year warranty on labor. He carted off the old nasty air handler and all the rest of the stuff. Even offered to vacuum.

Description of Work
Randy replaced my old air handler with a new 3 ton air handler, replaced my old manual thermostat with a new digital one, checked the freon levels in my heat pump, and checked the water pump.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your continued trust in using Yoakum A/C. You know to call for any problem that could be a warranty issue. Thank you for mentioning I offered to sweep. It is required on all jobs to clean up and leave the residence as if we were never there. Randy Yoakum

Duct Depot

Duct Depot LLC has more than 14 years experience of providing Florida with professional air duct, H-VAC, and dryer duct cleaning, along with many other services to help keep your air quality clean as can be to help the health of you, your family, and anyone who visits your property. We provide cleaning services to residential and commercial customers alike, so contact us today to service your home or business office.

Offers by Duct Depot on Angi
    Bayside Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Bayside Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to have consistently earned the Angi's Super Service Award since 2000 and maintain more positive reviews than any other Air Conditioning company in the Tampa Bay Area. We are a family owned business and strive for old fashion values of integrity, good service, and value. Like our motto says " Our cstomers are always comfortable". We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded. We offer very affordable yearly maintennance agreemnts, with bi-annual service, for more reliable comfort. Our agreement customers enjoy priority service, discounts on repairs, and discounted or free diagnostic fees during normal business hours. Ask about our Bayside Comfort Club. Let us earn your trust, and be your first and final choice.

Offers by Bayside Heating & Air Conditioning Inc on Angi
    IERNA's Heating & Cooling

WE SERVICE ALL HVAC & PLUMBING MAKES AND MODELS | Same - Day Service 7 - Days a Week; IERNA's Heating, Cooling and Plumbing proudly serves the Air conditioning, Heating and Plumbing needs of our customers in Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Polk and Pinellas Counties in Florida. If you are in need of any HVAC or Plumbing services from air conditioning repair to plumbing and water heater repairs, IERNA's is here to help. We also service, repair and maintain all kinds of HVAC and plumbing equipment. So if you need a quick repair or a more in depth equipment replacement, give the Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing experts at IERNA's Heating, Cooling and Plumbing a call today at (813) 489-6930 or visit us online at www.iernaair.com. License#CAC1813676 | CFC1429475

Offers by IERNA's Heating & Cooling on Angi

CAC042661
    Florida
    Construction industry licensing Board
    08/21/2020
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Residential and commercial air conditioning, heating repairs, upgrades, central AC & Heat system replacements, Ductwork repair and replacements, maintenance, UV lighting, high efficiency air filtration, duct work cleaning & repair.

Water heaters, pool heat pumps