Spring Hill Dental Associates

Founded 1976 • With Angi since October 2008

11025 Spring Hill Drive

Spring Hill, FL 34608

Over the years, Dr. Augustyniak and Dr. Lu have built relationships based on trust and the best patient care available, individualized for you. You are unique and we will cater to your individual needs with gentleness and honesty. Established in 1976, Spring Hill Dental Associates has deep roots in Hernando County; however, our commitment to serve our patients and our community remains as strong today as it was then. Our treatment rooms are fully computerized and equipped with the latest technological advances in dentistry. We use one of the foremost dental labs in the US for your crown and bridge work to perfect your smile. In 2014 we added the 3D Cone Beam imaging technology, this high definition technology provides clear detailed views of all oral and facial structures, with greater accuracy and less radiation than traditional x-ray units. We invite you to become a valued member of our dental family....

06/02/2021

Edward K.

AS A DISABLIED VET AND SENIOR CITIZEN, THIS DENTIST TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME BY CHARGING ME $500 WHEN THE VA SENT ME TO HIM UNDER THE MISSION ACT COMMUNITY CARE PROGRAM >CONTRACT< THEY >>HAD<< WITH HIM BUT WILL SOON BE WITHDRAWN WHERE THE VA PAYS HIM DIRECTLY AND 100% FOR >ALL< WORK PERFORMED. HE KNEW THIS BUT YET CONNED ME OUT OF MY ($500) I WAS FORCED TO BORROW AND THE DENTURES HE MADE ME ARE 100% USELESS, GARBAGE AND NOT AT ALL WEARABLE. I TOLD HIM ALL OF THIS AS WELL AS HIM CONNING ME OUT OF $500 AND I REQUESTED MY $500 BACK AND WAS TOLD TO KICK ROCKS. WOW. HOW PROFESSIONAL IS HE?. I HAVE REPORTED HIM TO THE VA, THE ATTY GEN. THE BBB AND WILL INFORM THE ENTIRE STATE OF FLORIDA OF HIS ACTIONS. SHAME ON HIM FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE ELDERLY AND DISABLIED VETERANS. HE ALSO KNOWS HE WAS NOT TO CHARGE ANY VET SENT TO HIM BY THE VA FOR TREATMENT TOO BUT NO DOUBT DIDN'T CARE AND TOOK ADVANTAGE ANYWAY. WOW. WHAT A CLASSY ACT?. NOT. PLEASE RE-THINK USING THIS DENTIST AS HE ALSO FILLED MY CAVITIES AND 1 WEEK LATER THE VA TOOK X-RAYS AND SAW HIS WORK ALL NEEDED TO BE REDONE IMMED BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL STILL THERE. A MATTER OF RECORD TOO SO HE ALSO DOES CRAPPY DENTAL WORK. I HAVE PROOF TOO SO PLEASE BEWARE.

Description of Work
Dentures, Fillings, Crown, Cleaning

Category endodontics,dentists,cosmetic dentist,dentures

10/31/2018

Shannon H.

I was so nervous but in so much pain. I new the tooth needed to be pulled. Dr. A and his staff were so amazing and gentle and unbelievably comforting. Feeling so much better and didn’t break the bank either! Thank you Spring Hill Dental Associates

Description of Work
Extraction

Category dentists

So glad to hear that your experience at our office was effective, gentle and caring. We work hard to make every patient's experience better than their expectations; your feed back make all the hard work worthwhile. Thank you.

09/27/2018

Barbara C.

Everyone was extremely friendly. The Dentist was very gentle. He also explained everything he was doing. I highly recommend Spring Hill Dental Assoc.

Description of Work
Full set of dentures

Category dentists,dentures

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for your review. We appreciate it.

08/30/2018

arnold K.

As a walk in, Excellent service. And a fair price and a smile.

Description of Work
Emergency dental work

Category dentists

Thanks for your review, welcome to our family of patients.

02/27/2018

Louise C.

I'm happy to say how very pleased I am with my first visit to Dr. Augustyniak's office. The staff were all welcoming and friendly, and both Dr. A and my hygienist, Nancy, were great. I will definitely be going back.

Description of Work
Exam & cleaning

01/22/2018

Cinthya V.

Not good. Waste of money I didnt have to begin with.

Description of Work
I came in for emergency dental care. I had extremely bad pain in my tooth, my face was swollen and I just wanted relief. I assumed it was my previous root canal. When i came into the dentist, they xrayed my teeth, okay. But they didn't find the solution for my tooth. I mentioned my root canal, and how I THOUGHT it was that, so they recommend me going to an endodontic. I got the referal. But i mentioned i dont have health insurance, no job, and cant qualify for medicaid. I have no money to go to a endodontic. I left because i had no other choice. Borrowed money from someone in order to pay for my visit. 94$ and no solution... Just a referral ill never use. Next day i still had the extreme pain so i went to the ER. It took me looking at my own teeth to realize, its my wisdom tooth, it has grown in but it is not level to my other teeth. Why didnt the dentist find this? If you see a crooked wisdom tooth, wouldnt you connect the dots to all the pain i was feeling? The dentist was really nice though.

Category dentists

Sorry you felt your treatment at our office was less than excellent. The fact is that once a tooth has been treated for a root canal our office has no other option but to refer you to a specialist for re-treatment. At the time of the exam your wisdom teeth appeared fine and the problem very clearly was the tooth with the root canal. The x-ray of the wisdom tooth did not show any abscess or need for treatment. It's impossible to diagnose treatment needed for any tooth without taking x-rays.

11/15/2017

Theo B.

I had a crown that was put in by another Dentist that did not fit properly. Someone recommended that I see Dr Augustyniak to see if he could fix it. He replaced it and the new crown was perfect! Because of the great experience I had, I chose to stay with Spring Hill Dental for all my Dental needs. Dr. Augustyniak and his staff are caring and professional. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
I had a crown replaced and had a cleaning done.

Category dentists,dentures

Thanks for you review [Member Name Removed], we very much appreciate your feedback and are so grateful that you chose our office for your dental needs.

11/12/2017

Melissa M.

The office staff is very friendly, I have seen both dentists and they are both fantastic. Wait time was no more than a couple minutes each time as well.

Description of Work
I had a cleaning and full X-rays.

Category dentists

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. Glad all went well.

11/09/2017

Wendy B.

Very well. It was painless and my teeth look and feel amazing.

Description of Work
An exam and cleaning.

Category dentists

Thanks [Member Name Removed].

11/01/2017

Elaine K.

I am a new patient at Spring Hill Dental Associates and selected them after significant research into many local dentists. I needed a new dentist because my previous dentist retired and closed his office. I received outstanding patient service and treatment from Spring Hill Dental Associates. The enrollment and examination process were thorough and well-supported by good use of modern technology. Everyone with whom I interacted - the front desk, the dental assistants and technicians, the hygienist and the Dentist (Dr. Augustiniak) - were friendly, knowledgeable and professional. As a bonus, their web site is excellent and provides a lot of detailed information about their services so you can see what they provide in advance. I went through a thorough new patient enrollment process in the office supported by an online enrollment system. The dental assistant capably answered all of my questions about the process, billing, technology, etc. The billing process is very transparent and they give you a detailed estimate of costs before providing services so you can see what your options are and the cost of each option. The process for x-ray (panoramic film) and photographs of my teeth was very thorough, as was the comprehensive oral/dental examination by the dentist. I subsequently received a complete prophylaxis cleaning by an experienced hygienist who also spent time talking to me about proper brushing and flossing and other tooth and gum care issues and answering my questions. The cost of my visit was covered by my insurance (Aetna Dental) and my claim was submitted directly by the dentist's office. I did not have to make a payment at the time of visit. I have not yet heard from Aetna as to whether any of the costs will not be covered, but since it was a routine exam and cleaning I expect it to be completely covered. I have indicated the costs below, even though my visit did not cost me anything out of pocket. The staff at the front desk were very welcoming and helpful, both in getting my initial appointment set up and in scheduling my 6-month follow-up appointment.

Description of Work
Routine dental examination, x-rays and cleaning (new patient)

Category dentists

We are so glad that your recent visit to our office met your expectations. We work very hard at Spring Hill Dental Associates to ensure that our patients receive the highest quality of care administered in a kind, caring and professional atmosphere. Your review made all that hard work worthwhile. Thank you again; we look forward to many years of serving your dental needs.

Drs Resnick & Quesada - Fox Family Dental

Dr. Resnick and Dr. Quesada-Fox provide family dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida. We welcome all new patients and promise you the same high quality dental care we have provided to patients for the past 30 years.

Sanders, Dr. Mary A.

Dental care like no other office. Our patients come first. We do same day dentistry which saves you time and money. We offer care credit for our superb dental care. Mini implant service, Invisalign and Snap On Smile are just a few of the services we offer our patients.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - Orthodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

General, cosmetic and restorative dentistry includes cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, invisalign, veneers, bonding, tooth colored fillings, bridges, crowns, extractions, dentures, periodontal therapy, implants, root canals, teeth whitening, 3D Cone Beam imaging technology.

Call for details.