Spring Hill Dental Associates

Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
Dentistry - Orthodontics
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Over the years, Dr. Augustyniak and Dr. Lu have built relationships based on trust and the best patient care available, individualized for you. You are unique and we will cater to your individual needs with gentleness and honesty. Established in 1976, Spring Hill Dental Associates has deep roots in Hernando County; however, our commitment to serve our patients and our community remains as strong today as it was then. Our treatment rooms are fully computerized and equipped with the latest technological advances in dentistry. We use one of the foremost dental labs in the US for your crown and bridge work to perfect your smile. In 2014 we added the 3D Cone Beam imaging technology, this high definition technology provides clear detailed views of all oral and facial structures, with greater accuracy and less radiation than traditional x-ray units. We invite you to become a valued member of our dental family....

Dr. Resnick and Dr. Quesada-Fox provide family dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida. We welcome all new patients and promise you the same high quality dental care we have provided to patients for the past 30 years.

Dental care like no other office. Our patients come first. We do same day dentistry which saves you time and money. We offer care credit for our superb dental care. Mini implant service, Invisalign and Snap On Smile are just a few of the services we offer our patients.

06/02/2021

AS A DISABLIED VET AND SENIOR CITIZEN, THIS DENTIST TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME BY CHARGING ME $500 WHEN THE VA SENT ME TO HIM UNDER THE MISSION ACT COMMUNITY CARE PROGRAM >CONTRACT< THEY >>HAD<< WITH HIM BUT WILL SOON BE WITHDRAWN WHERE THE VA PAYS HIM DIRECTLY AND 100% FOR >ALL< WORK PERFORMED. HE KNEW THIS BUT YET CONNED ME OUT OF MY ($500) I WAS FORCED TO BORROW AND THE DENTURES HE MADE ME ARE 100% U...

Description of Work
Dentures, Fillings, Crown, Cleaning

Category endodontics,dentists,cosmetic dentist,dentures

10/31/2018

I was so nervous but in so much pain. I new the tooth needed to be pulled. Dr. A and his staff were so amazing and gentle and unbelievably comforting. Feeling so much better and didn’t break the bank either! Thank you Spring Hill Dental Associates

Description of Work
Extraction

Category dentists

So glad to hear that your experience at our office was effective, gentle and caring. We work hard to make every patient's experience better than their expectations; your feed back make all the hard work worthwhile. Thank you.

09/27/2018

Everyone was extremely friendly. The Dentist was very gentle. He also explained everything he was doing. I highly recommend Spring Hill Dental Assoc.

Description of Work
Full set of dentures

Category dentists,dentures

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] for your review. We appreciate it.

08/30/2018

As a walk in, Excellent service. And a fair price and a smile.

Description of Work
Emergency dental work

Category dentists

Thanks for your review, welcome to our family of patients.

02/27/2018

I'm happy to say how very pleased I am with my first visit to Dr. Augustyniak's office. The staff were all welcoming and friendly, and both Dr. A and my hygienist, Nancy, were great. I will definitely be going back.

Description of Work
Exam & cleaning

Category dentists

General, cosmetic and restorative dentistry includes cleanings, sealants, fluoride treatments, invisalign, veneers, bonding, tooth colored fillings, bridges, crowns, extractions, dentures, periodontal therapy, implants, root canals, teeth whitening, 3D Cone Beam imaging technology.

Call for details.