5 Star Property Maintenance & Pressure Washing LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2012

5 Star Property Maintenance and Pressure Washing, LLC operates throughout the Southeast offering solutions for business, property owners, and managers. Identifying a real need for a professional quality property maintenance company, I started 5 Star Property Maintenance and Pressure Washing to bring a new level of excellence in cleaning and customer service. We strive to stay ahead of the competition and offer the best service possible. We are licensed and insured. We take great pride in our personal appearance and professionalism. We provide uniformed, clean cut, trained employees, whose goal is to exceed your expectations. We stay in constant contact with owners and manager to ensure complete satisfaction with our services. Our job is to simplify your life, and we are able to accomplish this by creating custom solutions for you. When you work with us, you will learn quickly we are reliable and provide the highest quality of work and service, because our goal is to build long term relationships with our customers. No job is too great or too small. Call today for your free estimate....

Sarasota Residential Services LLC

I personally am on every job, I do not hire subcontractors. I treat every project as if it were my own! Pressure Washing & Hi-End Indoor Painting. Owner Operated. Fully Insured & Licensed Registered. (Pressure Washing Driveways, walkways, roofs, patios) Also offer branch & palm tree trimming! Window cleaning! Call 941-900-9398. CALL or TEXT. Sarasota & The Keys...

Offers by Sarasota Residential Services LLC  on Angi
Rip Current Pressure Washing LLC

Ripcurrent pays close attention to your needs. During the free quote we will carefully inspect and make recommendations so that you are 100% satisfied with the job. Paying close attention to detail and thorough communication is key.

Florida Always Clean, LLC

We are Florida Always Clean, LLC located in Sarasota, FL. We are a cleaning company that provides cleaning services. Professional Cleaning, House Cleaning, Maid Service, Cleaner, Cleaning Expert North Sarasota FL Residential Cleaning, Cleaning Service, Disinfection Cleaning Companies, Home Sanitation Services, Affordable Home Cleaning Services http://floridaalwayscleanllc.com/

Offers by Florida Always Clean, LLC on Angi

01/05/2021

The work was efficiently performed to our satisfaction. They removed the furniture both front and back and cleaned the mold from the house, driveway, and lanai. They sanded the pavers and gave 2 coats of sealer on the pavers. They did a great job and would use them again. Haydon and Danny were great! They go the extra mile to satisfy their customer.

Description of Work
Power washing of the house, front paver driveway and back paver lanai. Sealant of the driveway and lanai pavers.

12/30/2020

It went great! Haydon came out and quoted us a price, and also gave us date to start the work. Understandably, they are very busy as they do great job! He started on the day that he promised, and finished on schedule as well! We will work with Haydon again when this project is ready to do again in about 2 years. Definitely recommend Haydon and his company 5 Star Maintenance to anyone!

Description of Work
Power wash, re-sand and seal coat our 3 car driveway, back patio and walkways.

Category pressure washing

12/26/2020

I hired Haydon to wash and seal our driveway. He was a joy to work with and was wonderful, Very nice, and kind. They were very professional and hardworking and helped me understand what they had to do. Their work was exceptional and I will definitely hire them again. Thank you so much, Haydon.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of my house and sealing the driveway

Category concrete driveways

12/24/2020

We hired 5 Star to fix the mistakes of poor work performed by another local company. Haydon and Danny had to strip off 2 layers of faulty sealer, resand and seal our driveway and pool deck. These guys did incredible job on what appeared to be a very difficult, dirty and tedious project. Beyond impressed with their work, attitudes, professionalism. They also added in a few extra items without us as...

Description of Work
Strip, sand and seal driveway-pool deck

12/23/2020

I hate to give a bad review to a small business owner, but I want to help others not have my experience. I met with Haydon and liked his story and we agreed on the scope of work and price. After that, nothing was the same. He said he would be here doing the work. He sent someone else and never contacted me to explain why. He said he would clean the pavers on one day and it needed to completely dry...

Description of Work
Clean/Seal driveway and lanai pavers

Category concrete driveways,pressure washing

Pressure Washing, Concrete, Asphalt, & Paver Seal-Coating, Parking Lot Restriping, Common Area Cleaning, Janitorial Services, Monthly Maintenance, Trash Removal, Rental Property Cleaning, Post Construction Clean Up, Foreclosure Maintenance & Upkeep, Event & Festival Cleaning, Interior & Exterior Painting, Wood Restoration & Staining

NA