5 Star Property Maintenance & Pressure Washing LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2012

5 Star Property Maintenance and Pressure Washing, LLC operates throughout the Southeast offering solutions for business, property owners, and managers. Identifying a real need for a professional quality property maintenance company, I started 5 Star Property Maintenance and Pressure Washing to bring a new level of excellence in cleaning and customer service. We strive to stay ahead of the competition and offer the best service possible. We are licensed and insured. We take great pride in our personal appearance and professionalism. We provide uniformed, clean cut, trained employees, whose goal is to exceed your expectations. We stay in constant contact with owners and manager to ensure complete satisfaction with our services. Our job is to simplify your life, and we are able to accomplish this by creating custom solutions for you. When you work with us, you will learn quickly we are reliable and provide the highest quality of work and service, because our goal is to build long term relationships with our customers. No job is too great or too small. Call today for your free estimate....

Flopro Painting LLC

I started my painting business in 1998. I have extensive experience in all aspects of painting, from Commercial, Residential to Industrial factories. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Have a blessed day!

Offers by Flopro Painting LLC on Angi
Superior Home Services

With years of experience serving the Sarasota and surrounding area, Superior Home Services is your solution for all your home repair needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our review from satisfied clients. Give us a call today so we can answer all of your questions. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Waly Precision Remodeling and Painting

When you are looking into bathroom remodeling or other home renovations, contact Waly Precision Remodeling for expert advice and service. Waly Precision Remodeling can provide you with excellent upgrades and home repair services. Contact me today in Bradenton, FL for your free estimate! www.walyprecisionremodeling.com

Offers by Waly Precision Remodeling and Painting  on Angi

01/05/2021

The work was efficiently performed to our satisfaction. They removed the furniture both front and back and cleaned the mold from the house, driveway, and lanai. They sanded the pavers and gave 2 coats of sealer on the pavers. They did a great job and would use them again. Haydon and Danny were great! They go the extra mile to satisfy their customer.

Description of Work
Power washing of the house, front paver driveway and back paver lanai. Sealant of the driveway and lanai pavers.

12/30/2020

It went great! Haydon came out and quoted us a price, and also gave us date to start the work. Understandably, they are very busy as they do great job! He started on the day that he promised, and finished on schedule as well! We will work with Haydon again when this project is ready to do again in about 2 years. Definitely recommend Haydon and his company 5 Star Maintenance to anyone!

Description of Work
Power wash, re-sand and seal coat our 3 car driveway, back patio and walkways.

Category pressure washing

12/26/2020

I hired Haydon to wash and seal our driveway. He was a joy to work with and was wonderful, Very nice, and kind. They were very professional and hardworking and helped me understand what they had to do. Their work was exceptional and I will definitely hire them again. Thank you so much, Haydon.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of my house and sealing the driveway

Category concrete driveways

12/24/2020

We hired 5 Star to fix the mistakes of poor work performed by another local company. Haydon and Danny had to strip off 2 layers of faulty sealer, resand and seal our driveway and pool deck. These guys did incredible job on what appeared to be a very difficult, dirty and tedious project. Beyond impressed with their work, attitudes, professionalism. They also added in a few extra items without us as...

Description of Work
Strip, sand and seal driveway-pool deck

12/23/2020

I hate to give a bad review to a small business owner, but I want to help others not have my experience. I met with Haydon and liked his story and we agreed on the scope of work and price. After that, nothing was the same. He said he would be here doing the work. He sent someone else and never contacted me to explain why. He said he would clean the pavers on one day and it needed to completely dry...

Description of Work
Clean/Seal driveway and lanai pavers

Category concrete driveways,pressure washing

Pressure Washing, Concrete, Asphalt, & Paver Seal-Coating, Parking Lot Restriping, Common Area Cleaning, Janitorial Services, Monthly Maintenance, Trash Removal, Rental Property Cleaning, Post Construction Clean Up, Foreclosure Maintenance & Upkeep, Event & Festival Cleaning, Interior & Exterior Painting, Wood Restoration & Staining

NA