Park Street Dental

Founded 1988 • With Angi since March 2009

4911 Park St N

Saint Petersburg, FL 33709

https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp....

02/15/2012

Bruce I.

He is very good at what he does and he is very thorough.

Description of Work
This was a routine cleaning.

01/21/2010

James D.

See above.

Description of Work
I called to make an appointment but a rude woman said she did not know if my insurance carrier was a "real" company because she had never heard of it. When I assured her it was a "real" company and Dr. Garcia was on the list of participating providers, she said they were on a lot of lists and sometimes they are no longer active. I then said that my carrier usually keeps up an active list but she interrupted and started telling something else again, it seemed, to discourage me from making an appointment. When I came to look the dentist up on Angie's List, I see the "availability" has been rated "D" so I expect they have enough patients and don't really want to take new ones? I would look elsewhere if I were you.

09/14/2009

AMBER M.

The hygienist I saw was very nice and she took me in before the patient who was scheduled before me because they had not shown up yet. She is a very nice person and explained everything that she was doing or about to do. When I was done, I returned to the reception desk to check out. I wanted to schedule my next cleaning in six months, but was told that I could not get a time that was convenient for me. I live in Seminole and work in Palm Harbor and cannot take time out of the middle of my work day to return to Seminole to go to the dentist. The receptionist told me that everyone wants early in the day or late in the afternoon, so I would have to take what they had available. She also said that if I took an afternoon appointment next time, she would make sure I got an early appointment after that. Are you kidding me? They are supposed to be working around my schedule, not applying favoritism for future appointments. I am currently looking on Angie's List for another dentist. Hopefully I can find one that will work with my schedule, not vice versa.

Description of Work
I was there for a regularly scheduled cleaning. I was also told that I was due for x-rays, which were performed on-site. Overall, very quick and convenient.

04/17/2009

Harold L.

Dr. Garcia is the first dentist I have had in a long time that has done a good job on my teeth. I have very pleased with the cost and the service. He doesn't try to tack extra things onto my check up or refer me when I don't need it. He has done an excellent job. He is the only dentist I have seen who has been able to help me with the gum problem I have. I have never had a problem getting an appointment to see him. His staff is very nice. I have been using him for a few years.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Jose M. Garcia as my general dentist.

03/09/2009

Shelley V.

They are very prompt in their office. There isn't a lot of waiting time. He is quick to tell me if it is work he can do and if not he is quick to refer me to a specialist. The staff is very nice and friendly. They are very efficient. The price is not ridiculously high, like some are.

Description of Work
Dr. Jose is my dentist.

Drs Resnick & Quesada - Fox Family Dental

Dr. Resnick and Dr. Quesada-Fox provide family dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida. We welcome all new patients and promise you the same high quality dental care we have provided to patients for the past 30 years.

Sanders, Dr. Mary A.

Dental care like no other office. Our patients come first. We do same day dentistry which saves you time and money. We offer care credit for our superb dental care. Mini implant service, Invisalign and Snap On Smile are just a few of the services we offer our patients.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Dentistry general, oral surgery, endodontics & prosthodontics.