Carillon Sports & Family Medicine

With Angi since March 2011

06/11/2015

The appointment went smooth and on time. I was disappointed that Lindsay is gone but was pleased with the brief interaction I had with Karen. The staff arranged appts for well over 6 months in the future but could have waited as I was in pain. It's difficult to get an appt with Dr. Brunson, which is why I originally started with the doctor when he first opened practice, but he does hire competent ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just moved back to the area after a little over 3 years and had sudden onset of abdominal pain. I've always considered this practice to be my primary (even when I lived across the State) as I knew I'd be returning and I continued to maintain a residence here. I was disappointed to no longer have been classified as an existing patient because of the lapse but mostly only because it forced me to wait in pain an extra day to get in as "new" patient. However, I understand policy and have always liked the staff and the office is very modern and I like the nurse practitioners.

01/19/2015

I am very satisfied with my provider. I've been seeing him for two years. (My daughter had been using him.) I think he's very thorough. They're great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Doctor Brunson is my main doctor. Ongoing service for spinal stenosis.

12/30/2014

Appointments were made with ease.  The new patient appointment had limited time frames, but once established, I was able to pick from early or late appts to fit my needs.  The front staff was quick and courteous on my arrival.  The doctor/nurse staff was gentle but efficent and answered all of my questions and concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to establish a new primary care physician.  Was very please with first appointment.  Set up and visited for Well Woman exam about a month later.  Everyone was very pleasant and punctual.

CATEGORY family doctor,internist

01/15/2014

I got lost going there and was told when I got there that even though my appointment was at 9 and I was there at 9 that I would have to reschedule because they expected me to be there early for my appointment. Ok, I called at 8:45 for directions and no one said at that time that it would be too late. Also, i am always early for everything so I was already stressed and they made no attempt to help ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am new to the area and needed a new family physician.

10/15/2013

Very good.  Lindsey and Melissa, the PAs, are wonderful.  Wouldn't go anywhere else. They were very helpful when I was dealing with breast cancer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly exam

CATEGORY family doctor

Adult, pediatric, & sports health care, auto injury treatment, weight management program, executive health program, corporate health, on-site corporate health, pharmaceutical grade vitamins & supplements, lab draw, physical therapy & rehabilitation.