American Commercial Construction & Development Inc

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
CGC1511795

6822 22ND AVE N

Saint Petersburg, FL 33710

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

roofing202033710
re roof in florida

We specialize in Metal roofing of all types, including Stone Coat We are GAF and Owens Corning Certified Roofing installers. All crews work directly for American. We are Mule-Hide TPO certified. Low slpoe roofing of any type. Custom impact windows and doors in high velocity wind zones, offering Custom Window products. Locations include; Hillsborough 813-944-2877 Pinellas and Pasco 727-871-9233 Sarasota, North Port, Port Charlotte & Rotonda West 941-757-9232 Ft Myers and Cape Coral 239-603-6548 ...
roofing project

metal fabrication

202033710

3.9

3.7

3.8

roofing (26)home builder (1)

09/08/2021

American Commercial Construction and Development is one of the best Roofing Companies. A month ago, I hired this company to redo my roof; I’m really satisfied!!! This company is a trustful company, the owner is a very honest person, not only that, but he has good workers and his price is incomparable. Anyone who plans to do a roofing, please check this company first, and you will not be sorry. It’...

Description of Work
Roofing - redid our entire roof

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

09/03/2021

This company is the best. They came in with just a few days notice, completed the job in less time then was expected. We have had complete strangers ring our bell and ask who did our roof. I highly recommend them for any job. The one thing that stands out for me is the job was done perfectly and most of all, I have peace of mind that it was done correct.

Description of Work
A complete re-roof including ripping off and cleaning up the mess

Work Completed On 08/23/2021

Review for American Commercial Construction & Development Inc  - 6822 22ND AVE N, Saint Petersburg, FL - 39463530

08/13/2021

I never give reviews but this company is outstanding! The contractor was Keith Powers and he was great. The crew that they had send out did a wonderful job, they're meticulous and they did great job. My neighbors have commented that they were impressed with the company and the work that was being done. I'm extremely satisfied! I never ever give reviews, never ever but this company deserves it. I h...

Description of Work
roofing service

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

08/12/2021

The service was great. They were fast and efficient. They have fair price. Professional and took pride on their work.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 08/02/2021

08/12/2021

The owner came out to talk to us and do the inspection. He was very professional and did it quickly as possible because of the weather. it was excellent job. Everything were all coordinated, the staff are all friendly and answers all my questions, They make sure that the debris removed and pick up. I will recommend them to anybody. They gave discounts to veterans and senior citizen,

Description of Work
They replaced the roof, new shingles and they even cleaned the gutters and have them straightened.

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

08/11/2021

Excellent! I was treated with respect with all the people involve. Very nice and very professional. They are willing to take care of my problem ASAP.

Description of Work
They put a new roof at my house.

Work Completed On 08/11/2021

Call us if you need us..

08/07/2021

Keith Powers came by and gave us a very reasonable quote. We decided to use his company ACCD inc. for our new roof. They started the job of Thursday and finished Friday. Very professional crew did excellent work. My wife and I are very satisfied with the final product. I would recommend them for your roofing needs. Honest. fair, and professional work.

Description of Work
New roof install

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

You guys are the best customers. KP

08/05/2021

Everything went great. The crew did an awesome job, start to finish. I had two new metal roofs done.

Description of Work
2 metal roof

Work Completed On 01/01/2021

Review for American Commercial Construction & Development Inc  - 6822 22ND AVE N, Saint Petersburg, FL - 39430914

07/30/2021

Best job ever, very efficient. very good cleanup after job was done.

Description of Work
Had the roof refinished

Work Completed On 07/29/2021

07/29/2021

It went good. They were polite and courteous. They did everything I asked.

Description of Work
They installed new shingles.

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] we are here for you.

Shingle Metal and flat All Types of fianacing Engineering and permits Locations include; Hillsborough 813-944-2877 Pinellas and Pasco 727-871-9233 Sarasota, North Port, Port Charlotte & Rotonda West 941-757-9232 Ft Myers and Cape Coral 239-603-6548

WE DO NOT DO REPAIRS ONLY REROOF AND REPLACEMENT!!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available
yes 10 percent vets too