Handyworks Property Services Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2007

Our mission is to provide our customers with prompt, professional contracting services throughout every phase of their construction project. From initial planning through project completion, we strive to offer innovative solutions tailored to the specific needs of our clientele. We develop long lasting relationships by providing superior customer service, delivering quality results at competitive prices, and by maintaining our high standards of integrity and professionalism.. Integrity & Construction - We've Nailed 'Em! Additional phone: 727-466-4376...

Paradise Exteriors LLC

Paradise Exteriors LLC

06/13/2017

The owner came out at the time of the appointment, seemed knowledgeable, and told me he would send an estimate. More than two weeks went by so I called the office and a woman told me he would contact me that afternoon. It has now been another two weeks and I have no response. So I assume he doesn't want the work and his way of letting me know is to just not make any contact.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some fascia board replaced.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,sunrooms

04/12/2017

The work went very well and was very pleased with outcome. All the works were professional and very courtesy. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Update kitchen ceiling & lighting.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

04/07/2016

Mike and his team did a great job. They kept me up to date on the progress each day. Jose was on time every morning and cleaned up each night. He even mopped the floor in the area he worked to ensure it was back to normal each night. The tile installation looks great. When we hired a shower door company to put in a door in the new shower, they complimented the measurements and the tile work. They ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed walk-in shower and flooring tile in guest bathroom. Replaced drywall and a few other tasks. Installed front patio tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,doors,sunrooms

06/18/2015

Service provider came out two weeks after first contact (5/28) to look at everything and said he would get back to me with an estimate within a week. I also inquired about doing work on a shed and he recommended someone then said that he would have them call me. I have not received any follow up since then.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted them to extend aluminum/ screen porch

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

02/24/2015

Everything went great and I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a new roof, windows and doors.

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows,doors

Residential & commercial new construction, additions, doors & windows, garages & barns, siding, site development, repairs, hardscapes, historic renovations, baths, kitchens & cabinetry, tenant build outs, interior & exterior renovations, painting, concrete & flatwork, framing, drywall & texture, dormers, patios & decks.

Electrical, plumbing & mechanical.