Aircom

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2001

4.3

Aircom is committed to all our customers, both large and small. Our first responsibility is to ensure that every customer receives high quality and reliable service. We have installed many systems in this area, we have earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time....

JOHNSMITH PLUMBING INC

Locally owned since 1979. Cost Determined By The Job, No Travel Charges, Extra Charge for After Hours and Weekend Service. License #CFC057139.

Guardian Heating & Air

We are a non-commissioned based company all employees are hourly, drug free and back ground checked. We strive to be a fair and honest company so you, the consumer, will not be taken advantage of by commissioned based companies and employees.

Offers by Guardian Heating & Air on Angi
D & W Heating & Air Conditioning

New clients receive a FREE service call with paid repairs! D&W Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated business with a main office located in Sarasota, Florida and a sub-office located in Palm Harbor, Florida. We have been in business since 2000 and currently operate with 13 employees. All workers are employed by us and we do not sub out any work done. We are a certified state air conditioning contractor working under license # CAC1815573. We use both flat-rate pricing so you know what you will be paying before the work has been commenced. We offer Trane Products for new residential and commercial installation. Discounted service rates are available to Angie's list members.

Offers by D & W Heating & Air Conditioning on Angi

10/22/2018

They have been excellent. They came out to fix a repair and they did it quickly. I would highly recommend them and I will continue to use them.

Description of Work
They have come out to service my HVAC system.

09/25/2017

Diagnosis was correct. Pricing was fair (about average for the area).

Description of Work
Diagnostic work for malfunctioning air handler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business, glad we were able to get you up and running.

05/09/2017

Initially I had them to check a system that was improperly installed. Once they installed it correctly, my electric bill was cut in half. Now I have them to come for maintenance.

Description of Work
Provide an independent check on my 1 year old system that was not installed correctly and annual maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your confidence in us!

03/09/2017

That did not work out so good. I think they got it running, but I had to have someone else come out, so I don't use Aircom anymore, I won't use Aircom anymore. Maybe they are good now, but I am using somebody else. I am going to be nice. They got the thing working, I just had to have it redone. Basically what they did, had to be redone. At the time they were excellent. They were punctual too. I wo...

Description of Work
They were trying to repair the AC.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are sorry you did not have the best experience, and yes it was a long time ago. I can tell you we have a superior service department with 100% customer satisfaction guaranty.

03/07/2017

I've never used anyone else so I don't know what the comparison is on price. One person came out to complete the job. He did everything well. He's the guy that usually services my unit so I know him by now. He's very friendly & professional. He completed it pretty quickly.

Description of Work
Replaced condenser.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much, please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Kent Haney/Service Manager, Aircom Air.

Heating & Air Conditioning, Sales, Service, Indoor Air Purification.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check