Tommy Blair's Quality Collision Repair

Founded 1983 • With Angi since October 2010

1750 HUNTINGTON LN

Rockledge, FL 32955

Full service auto collision repair facility. We are a top quality body shop and restore your vehicle to better than pre loss condition. We handle all the insurance details such as repairs, rental and additional items once the claim is started and have simple "one stop" service with no hassles. We update through t the repair process and keep you abreast of progress and any changes to the eta. You will love the way we make your car look! Our master repair staff has over 175 Years combined experience and the equipment and training to do it right the first time....

02/15/2018

Nicholas N.

Major disaster. I would never go here again. My car was not painted properly and I found dents on the door that was replaced. I also found scratches on the top of my car and on another passenger door that were not there before I dropped it off. Most importantly, my windshield was broken (cracked) while in their possession. When I picked up my vehicle nearly three weeks after dropping it off; They told me the crack was already there. It WAS NOT cracked when I dropped off the car. In fact, they take pictures of all vehicles before repairs are made. And when I asked to see the before pictures; they told me they didn't have one of the windshield. They admitted that the paint-work had errors and they told me to make an insurance claim for the windshield to be replaced. They ended up repainting all the areas I pointed out and replaced the windshield under my insurance. They paid the extra cost of having a factory windshield installed and they paid for a rental car. I recommend to everyone: take several pictures of your vehicle right before dropping it off to be repaired (anywhere you go for service or repairs).

Description of Work
painting and replacing a rear passenger door

Category auto body repair, auto painting, buffing & polishing, auto glass

Provided repairs for customer per Geico Estimate. Customer came to pick up and claimed that we put scratches all over his car and broke his windshield. Even IF the car suffered damage here which almost never happens and did not in this case, the coverage for such an event would be covered by the customer's insurance. We take great care to provide quality and take care of our customer's cars. There was no dent in the USED replacement door GEICO specified, nor did GEICO pay anything to restore the door to new condition even if there had been a dent in it. We bent over backwards to help this person, Upgraded him to OEM windshield, repainted his previous damage he blamed us for and loaned him a car. What more could we have done to take care of this person? I feel we were taken advantage of and do not wish to do any more work for this customer. Thank you, Tommy Blair

11/27/2017

Rodney F.

No problems, completed ahead of schedule

Description of Work
Body repair on vehicle

Category auto body repair, auto painting, buffing & polishing

Thank you, we really appreciate your business and time to review!

05/01/2017

Lawrence W.

Great working with! Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Description of Work
Worked through this company on State Farm claim.

Category auto body repair

Thank you, we appreciate your nice review!

02/28/2017

David V.

Very well. They matched my lowest repair estimate. The work was scheduled near term. Their workmanship was perfect - quality and color match. And they were on time and on budget. They even washed the entire vehicle and detailed the interior. It was like getting a new car.

Description of Work
Repair abrasions to finish on Nisson vehicle. No bodywork required.

Category auto painting

Thanks for your business and review, we always aim high!

02/28/2017

Tony F.

If you want a dedicated pro staff of experienced, certified and friendly auto body specialists, Tommy Blair’s team is the company you want. They gave me a detailed reasonable estimate and then delivered all the repairs on time and well below the estimated price. What’s not to like? While driving on I95 debris hit my car causing deep paint scrapes in the hood and drivers side door. previously (about 4 years ago) I had an accident where the drivers door had been bent out of square. It was poorly repaired. The door was no longer air tight. This resulted in high noise levels when driving at speed and water seepage with heavy rains. The original estimate was for $1700.00. This included repainting the entire hood, touching up paint scrapes in the drivers side, repairing the drivers side door and cleaning the headlight lenses which had yellowed with age. I had to eliminate the hood painting to stay within my budget. The revised estimate was $1,200.00. Tommy's touched up all the paint scrapes at no charge and gave me paint and instructions on how to touch up any other spots that I found. They repaired the drivers door hinges, replaced the weather stripping and repainted portions of the door hinge cavity. They were able to do this repair without replacing the hinges and so saved me about $300.00. Finally they refinished the headlight lenses to a good as new clarity. Total cost just under $900.00. The car no longer leaks in the rain and rides without wind noise. The paint touchups once waxed are hard to see.

Description of Work
Repaired drivers side door of 2004 Chevy Avalanche. The door had been poorly repaired by another body shop. Tommy Blair's team reset the door, replaced the trim and weather stripping. It works now better than ever. They also repaired the headlight lenses, touched up the car body's paint.

Category auto body repair, auto detailing, auto painting

Thank you for your business, we were pleased to help!

01/29/2017

Judith P.

Blair's body shop ordered a new door guard for my vehicle,removed the damaged guard and replaced it with the new one. They did an excellent job,it was reasonably priced, and I would definitely return if my car would ever need body work.

Description of Work
A grocery cart was pushed into the door of my Toyota RAV4 and an area of paint the size of a 50 cent piece was peeling off the door guard.

Category auto body repair

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

01/16/2017

Joan D.

Have used Tommy Blair's twice since I moved to Florida in 2013. Both cars were BMW Z4. The loves of my life. The repairs were truly amazing. Cars were as good as new. The staff is professional and attentive to your questions explaining the repair process. The work is performed in a very timely manner. If they find further damage when they take the damaged parts off the car they call you right away and work directly with the insurance company. Don't take your vehicle anywhere else, you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Repair to the entire left side of 2004 Repair to the right bumper and right quarter panel of my 2013 BMW Z4

Category auto painting

Thank you for your review, we enjoy taking care of your Z4s.

05/18/2016

christopher W.

Description of Work
Repair fender. Awesome job.

Category auto body repair

Thank you for your business and review!

12/27/2015

John C.

The repair took three weeks, partly because my insurance appraiser underestimated the cost by $1500 and it took almost a week for her to go reappraise the damage. The work made the car look like new. As a bonus, they later repaired a door ding that had not been there before, even paying for a one-day car rental while they fixed it, no questions asked. In addition, the $500 deductible cost me $250 because I took advantage of a deal on Angie's List.

Description of Work
Extensive rear bumper and trunk lid body work.

Category auto body repair

Thank you for your in depth review, We are always striving to improve our service and appreciate your sincere feedback! Thank you for your business!

11/05/2015

Sue A.

I went in for an estimate for the work. They quoted me the amount I paid. I took my car back the next week when the part arrived. They installed while I waited. Great people. Great service. I would recommend and return for any other body work I needed done.

Description of Work
Replace driver's side rear view mirror.

Category auto body repair, auto painting, auto glass

Thank you for your business and nice review. We strive to do the best job each and every time!

10/19/2015

STELMA T.

It went great!! All was done in timely and repairs done top notch!! Even Washed and cleaned my Tahoe !! So had a great experience all around!! Definitely come back and tell others to get work done at this shop! Overall great experience!!!:)

Description of Work
Repair front bumper and under carriage of front right driver side...

Category auto body repair

Ms. [Member name removed], Thank you for your business.

10/03/2015

Stanley G.

My new (6 month old) Ford Explorer was damaged in a parking lot. I wanted a quality repair and found Tommy Blair's on Angies List. We are very pleased with the repair and the vehicle looks new again. They completed the repair on-time and worked with my insurance company on the estimate and billing. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Repaired deep scratch/dent in rear quarter panel on 2015 Ford Explorer.

Category auto body repair

Thanks for your business and review!

06/13/2015

Richard A.

An appointment was made that was convenient for us and them... he gave me the time it would take to fix. I dropped it off on the day scheduled, and he called me on the day it was scheduled to be done, by noon. The scratch is totally gone... like brand new. On top of fixing the scratch, the entire vehicle was basically detailed, all washed, and cleaned inside and out. The wheels nice and bright. A good detail for that vehicle is at least 100 bucks.... and this was done without asking. I hope we do not have to go back, not because of anything bad, just do not want to damage my car again. If it does happen, we will defiantly have the vehicle brought back to that shop. Excellent service, quality, and communications.

Description of Work
I damaged the rear hatch of our Lexus RX350. it was my own fault....I gouged the paint from the glass right down.. We found Tommy Blair's Quality Collision Repair on Angies List.

Category auto body repair

Thank you very much, we appreciate your business and review. Top quality in every aspect is what we strive for!

04/04/2015

Joan D.

I just can't say enough great things. Got an estimate on 3/24/15. Took the car for repair on 4/30/15. The car was done by 3/31/15. That is amazingly quick based on dealings with my old body shop in Maryland (only been in Florida for a little over a year). Dirk provided the estimate and was my point of contact throughout the process. He is super easy to talk to and was professional and sympathetic. My car is very dear to me. It is 2004 BMW Z4 with about 51,000 miles. I was just horrified when the accident happened. When I went to pick up the car they had touched up some dings on the driver's door, a scratch on the rear left quarter panel, pulled out a couple of dents on the rear right panel for free. Now that is nothing short of amazing. Don't even consider using anyone else. The adjuster from the insurance company gave them very high praise. I even got a break on my deductible because they had posted a $250 coupon on Angies List. I didn't have a ride when they called to say the car was done and they very graciously agreed to hold the car until the next day. And last but certainly not least when I took the car in it was very dirty inside and out. When I picked the car up the interior and the exterior had been cleaned. You just couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
Fixed damage to left door and quarter panel.

Category auto body repair

Thank you, your business and review are greatly appreciated!

02/24/2015

David B.

They did a great job on car plus went the extra mile with insurance carrier to make sure everything was covered.

Description of Work
Repair car after wreck

Category auto body repair

Although Insurance negotiations often slow the repair process it's a necessary component to insure a Top Quality Repair each and every time. We Thank you for your business and patience!

02/19/2015

joan S.

I must say from start to finish it was top shelf. From my first phone call to the shop Manager Dirk McGrath. He gave me all the info I needed said just bring the car up and we will look at it at your convenience. They were offering a coupon on Angie's list for $250 off a $500 deductible which I took advantage of and it made it an even better experience. When I took the car in to be looked at we set up a date for Monday February 2nd and was given an estimate of 8 days. Was pleasantly surprised when on Friday February 6th I got a call saying the car was ready. It came back to me all polished and looking show room new. I would highly recommend Tommy Blair Collision Repair. Though I told Dirk I hoped not to see him again I thanked him for making the experience as easy as it was.

Description of Work
repaired damage to driver side rear panel due to auto accident

Category auto body repair, buffing & polishing

Thank you for your trust, we love making cars look new!

02/09/2015

Georgia A.

Returned the car looking like new and it included a detailing job.

Description of Work
Spot auto body repair on several nicks and bruises on my 2004 Lexus SC430.

Category auto body repair

Thank you, it was a pleasure freshening up your Lexus!

10/31/2014

Vincent T.

Had job finished on time, kept in contact on e-mail how job was going, great job done, courteous Hopefully never have to get car fixed again, but if I had to I would definitely go back

Description of Work
fix underneath back rear bumper

09/29/2014

Neil D.

I thought the work on the hood was done well and looked professional.

Description of Work
Repaired a rust spot on the hood of my car.

Category auto body repair, auto detailing

Dear Customer, We will contact you by phone right away for the purpose of detailing your car again at no charge. I will personally see to it that no details are overlooked. Thank you for your business. Tommy Blair

09/22/2014

Michael S.

An estimate was provided with verbal explanation of all charges. Work was completed on time and on price quoted. Daily progress of the work was provided via text. Completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Tommy Blair repaired and reprinted some dents on my 2012 Traverse.

Category auto body repair, auto painting

Mr. (member name removed), Thank you for your business and rating. We appreciate your trust with your car. Tommy

09/11/2014

Ronald Y.

I caused some minor damage to the rear of my two month old Fit. Since it was new I wanted to repair the damage. The body shop told me that they could touch up and repaint the damage, but because of the color of the car, the repair would not be completely invisible. To return the car to new condition he suggested removing the bumper, repairing and repainting the entire bumper, and then reinstalling the bumper. I opted to repair and repaint the entire bumper. The body shop delivered on all promises. The car was returned to original condition. We are very pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Repaired damage to the rear bumper of a Honda Fit.

Category auto body repair, auto painting

Thank you for your business, we are happy that you are happy. Tommy

10/01/2013

Sandra M.

It went extremely well. The shop had all of the paper work ready for me when I arrived. They ordered the parts and they came when I was told they would. The work was completed in a timely manner, and the finished product was excellent. Overall, I was very pleased with the work they did.

Description of Work
They fixed my fender/did body work.

Category auto body repair

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you in the future.

02/26/2013

Joanie S.

I was greeted by a very nice woman who looked at the problem, and promptly typed out an estimate, I said okay, can I wait for it, and she said yes. The repair man drove it out to me 15 min. later and did not charge me, just said to remember them for next time. Definitely recommended.

Description of Work
My rocker molding panel was hanging off, after hitting it on a rocky curve. The repair man realigned it and secured it back into place. Looks great.

Category auto body repair

Thank you for the positive rating and your business. We hope to see you again.

12/04/2012

John A.

I needed this work done after a truck ahead of me on an interstate highway drove over a very large tire remnant and it flew into the front of my car and then under it. Luckily, the car remained driveable despite the damage the "road gator" had caused. When I called my insurance company, they suggested several body shops. In deciding on Quality Collision Repair I made a great choice. Everyone I dealt with there was thoroughly professional. They coordinated payment directly with my insurance company, kept me well apprised of things, had the repairs completed in the three days they said it would take, and did a superb job with the repairs. I would recommend Quality Collision Repair without hesitation to anyone needing vehicle body work done.

Description of Work
Bodywork to the lower front of my car. Bumper, grill and A/C condenser all needed to be replaced.

Category auto body repair

Thank you for your business and review, we appreciate you, our customer.

03/03/2011

Nathan M.

Called and received an estimate over the phone. They ordered the part immediately and were supposed to call back when they received it. I called back and they had forgotten to call us, but apologized over the phone for letting us 'slip through the crack'. They were able to fit an appointment in the following day. Very friendly staff, offered to help me get the stroller and child back in the car and walked me out showing me the new mirror. Least expensive price in the area by far. I enjoyed that it was an informal atmosphere with a family dog in the office, not sure if some would qualify that as unprofessional. My daughter loved the dog and the front office was great. Will recommend to friends.

Description of Work
Had a passenger side mirror replaced. It is an auto mirror so there was some wiring involved.

Category auto body repair

Thanks for your business, we hope to see you again!

Auto Body Work
    Auto Painting
    Auto Glass
    Auto Detailing
    RV Sales & Service
    Auto Towing
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Full service collision repair including repair/replacement of panels, three dimensional frame/unibody measuring and straightening, frames, paint, airbag systems, a/c, suspensions, glass, restoration, custom paint and accessories. Premium paint jobs that look show room new. Rust repair.