TOP DRAWER CUSTOM CLOSETS

Founded 1992 • With Angi since November 2010

5030 S RIDGEWOOD AVE

Port Orange, FL 32127

Top Drawer Custom Closets designs, builds and installs custom closet organizers, pantry storage solutions, home offices, garage storage, laminate countertops. We do not use sub-contractors for any of our services and have been in business since 1992....

02/08/2017

Walter B.

They were professional, completed the work on time. Overall I was very happy.

Description of Work
Closet organizers

03/25/2016

Tim D.

Paul was amazing! He had the best price and quality of products. He was also able to schedule us a week after his quote. He was done in 2 hours and it made a world of difference. I love his wall units versus the floor units offered by competitors. I highly recommend him for your closet.

Description of Work
Master closet

06/22/2015

Anneli H.

Beautiful job! Crew arrived on time, install went very well, and the closet looks great. Vacuumed and left my house clean. Would recommend any day!

Description of Work
Free estimate and design was provided. Changes were made via email and final measurements were done prior to install. Job consisted of a 9x9 walk-in closet/room with center island.

Category closet systems

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure serving you and I am elated that your closet will bring you years of carefree organization! Thanks again! Brad and Fran Havington

02/03/2015

Jelena R.

to complicate to explain but they did good work. I used them in the past, my Master Closed was done 7 years ago and it is still perfect ...Good work!

Description of Work
evaluate future repair and fix temporary till further work is done.

12/05/2014

Jim H.

Excellent business, from estimate/pricing to actual installation. Quality product, install done on date scheduled with early arrival, very professional and timely installation. Top Drawer has now done all 4 closets in our home.

Description of Work
Installed closet organizers in two closets

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

10/16/2014

Patricia N H.

Two young men arrived on time to install the closet. I expected them to spend the entire day, but they finished by 1:30 pm (they arrived at 8:30 am). They were neat, professional, courteous and the quality of their work was terrific! I got exactly what I expected based on the diagram Brad had done for me and I was thrilled with the result. We literally doubled the useable space in our closet!

Description of Work
Brad came out and did a free estimate for me about a month before we had the work done. He listened to my needs and drew up a detailed plan for the closet while he was here at my home so that we could review it together. He spent close to 3 hours here, and the plan was extraordinary!

Category closet systems

It was a pleasure to serve your needs. Your custom designed closet organizer will bring you years of stress free organization. Top Drawer customer's are customers for life, and if you ever have a problem with your new closet, or you would like to discuss other projects, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We're here when you need us!

10/11/2014

Douglas S.

Very professional installers. Arrived exactly on time. Completed installation in a timely manner. Left area spotless.

Description of Work
Large walk-in closet remodel including drawers, shelving, racks, and small closet shelving and rack storage.

Category closet systems,remodeling,home & garage organization

Thank you for your kind review. Top Drawer prides itself on on providing quality products, at a reasonable cost and a carefree installation.

08/22/2014

Christina R.

The owners were very professional and responsive. They gave me a prompt estimate. The design process was very thorough and incorporated my requests. They responded immediately to my requests. The prices are reasonable and the product is fantastic!

Description of Work
Designed and installed closets for a new home build. All in all they completed 5 walk in closets, 1 regular closet, 5 linen closets.

07/19/2014

Dealie H.

Their quality, price, and how quick they get things done stood out to me.

Description of Work
I've used Top Drawer Custom Closets multiple times. They installed a custom closet system in my laundry room and some bike racks in the garage the last time. They also did two other closets for me.

Category closet systems

Thank you for continuing to place your trust with Top Drawer Custom Closets. It has been a pleasure serving you over the years!

06/30/2014

Holly L.

Excellent! I highly recommend them. They are accommodating and listen to what you want and they came when they said they are going to be there. They did an awesome job. Their price is good too.

Description of Work
They did two closets.

Category closet systems

Thank you for your kind remarks! Top Drawer Custom Closets can only be as awesome as the customers we serve. I am proud to say that a Top Drawer customer is a customer for life!

Mason's Sonic Services LLC

I specialize in full irrigation and maintenance, custom shelving and bookcase, repairing and painting, tile and flooring remodeling, add on and framing, concrete slabs and porch/patios, electric and plumbing, lawn planning and execution, lawn mowing, hedge trimming and shaping, bed cleaning and weed control, tree work, yard clean ups and junk haul- away my company does just about anything that you need done we can do it!

Jireh Finish Work, LLC

Master Home Renewal, LLC

Offering kitchen and bathroom remodeling, flooring services, plumbing and electrical services in Palm Coast FL and all surround areas. Deck Builder Remodeling Flooring Contractor Construction Company Home remodeling Home remodeling Service Kitchen Remodeling Service Bathroom Remodeling Service Remodeling Company Remodeler

General Remodeling

Design, build and install custom closet organizers, home office systems, pantry storage, garage storage solutions and more. Lifetime guarantee against system failure of melamine systems

We do not install ventilated wire shelving.