American Irrigation

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

451 Dogwood St

Port Charlotte, FL 33954

*NOW ALSO SERVING CENTRAL FLORIDA! (Lake, Orange, Seminole & Osecola counties and The Villages) - Call: (407) 910-2111 American Irrigation is proud to serve Southwest FL & Central FL with more than 18 years of residential and commercial experience. Family owned and operated, we can be trusted to provide you with excellent customer service and quality workmanship. We offer FREE ESTIMATES and a one year warranty on all materials and workmanship. American Irrigation offers both residential and commercial sprinkler repair, together with new installations and monthly maintenance contracts. We are fully LICENSED and insured. Call us today to schedule an appointment! DBA- American Irrigation, LLC...

irrigation system (75)well & water pump repair (6)excavating (3)

11/29/2020

Judson H.

Great service; found 3 sprinkler heads that needed to be replaced and also the rain sensor.

Description of Work
Check out sprinklers after moving in.

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

Review for American Irrigation - 451 Dogwood St, Port Charlotte, FL - 39053091

Thank you very much Mr. H! We truly appreciate your review and your business. Sincerely, American Irrigation

03/23/2020

Deb R.

Very Well - David Green was excellent. He took time to explain everything showing us products he was recommending. He spent extra time explaining things in great detail which was much appreciated.

Description of Work
Upgraded sprinkler system

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

Thank you very much Ms. R! We truly appreciate your review and your business and will pass along your kind words to David. Sincerely, American Irrigation

01/30/2020

Alexander T.

Fabulous! Prompt and accurate service. Pleasant, obliging personalities. These guys are great!.

Description of Work
Repair and redirect stream

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

Thank you very much Mr. T! We really appreciate your review and your business. Sincerely, American Irrigation

01/15/2020

Beth P.

Garrett was VERY knowledgeable and pleasant he explained everything prior to doing it and quoted me prior the work. I had called Schaffer Irrigation, who put the irrigation system in twice with no return and called again today and was told they were too busy to call me back. So I went onto Angies list and found American Installation and I am GLAD I did!!

Description of Work
Sprinkler System needed new sprinkler heads and alignment

Work Completed On 01/15/2020

Thank you very much Ms. P! We really appreciate your review and your business and will give Garett your feedback. Sincerely, American Irrigation

11/14/2019

David S.

Years of neglect left the sprinkler system in bad shape. American Irrigation fixed it.

Description of Work
Repair sprinkler system

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

Thank you very much Mr. S! We really appreciate your review and your business. Sincerely, American Irrigation

08/13/2019

Denise B.

Awesome. Could not even tell that work had been. Left the yard perfect! Central Florida division. Wonderful experience!

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repair

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

Thank you very much Ms. B! We truly appreciate your review and your business. Sincerely, American Irrigation

07/05/2019

ROBERT G.

Called and scheduled an appointment. Before that date arrived they contacted me and offered an earlier date. I was told the technician would call before coming, which he did. Brad and Levi showed up on a blazing hot Florida summer afternoon. They listened as I told them my concerns and then tested the system. After they determined the problems i was provided with a good estimate. Since it was late in the day and looked like rain I thought I would have to wait a few days. Nope! They got right to work fixing my system. At one point one of the men had his arm in the ground up to his shoulder determining the problem. It was finished in less time that I expected and everything works perfectly. I will be using American Irrigation again to gradually change out all of my old sprinkler heads. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Needed repairs to my irrigation system.

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

Thank you very much Mr. G! We truly appreciate your review and your business and will pass along your kind works to [Member Name Removed] Sincerely, American Irrigation

04/11/2019

DAVID M.

It went really well. They were punctual, polite, and very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced 7 spray heads and nozzles on my sprinkler irrigation system.

Work Completed On 04/11/2019

Thank you very much Mr. M! We really appreciate your review and your business. Sincerely, American Irrigation

01/03/2019

timothy W.

this the 2nd time i hired them for different projects and ill hire nobody else. i gave them a tip on top of the price.

Description of Work
they fixed a broken pop up sprinkler head and repaired a pipe

Work Completed On 01/02/2019

Thank you very much Mr. W! We really appreciate your review and your business. Sincerely, American Irrigation

12/07/2018

Pat W.

Very prompt service. Went through entire system and did all fixes and gave pointers to keep system working properly. Because my system uses well water some heads were changed because the very tiny heads were all clogged and would clog frequently. I had many small ponds because of leaking heads. Will use again.

Description of Work
Fix broken sprinkler head and check system

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

Thank you very much for your review and your business, we really appreciate it. Sincerely, American Irrigation

Residential & Commercial Irrigation - Install, Repair, & Maintenance.