Vie Home Services, LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2017

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Handyman, cleaning and steam cleaning

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Whether you need regular cleaning services, repair work or steam cleaning services, you can count on Vie Home Services to treat your home like it’s our own. Vie Home Services is an award-winning company offering home and office repair, cleaning and steam cleaning services throughout the Jacksonville Beaches area for over 8 years. We are licensed, insured, bonded and our employees go through a background check....

Projects

Pressure Washing project
Pressure Washing

home remodeling

200232250

Impact Enclosures

We are a company based out of Jacksonville that prides ourselves on customer service. 99% of business comes from referral and reviews found on the internet.

Garage Organization & Outdoor Concepts

10 yrs experience in Affordable Garage Organization, Overhead racks, Commercial wall shelving, Modular Flooring, Epoxy flooring, garage cabinets, Bicycle storage, storage bars. HIgh Qualitiy outdoor kitchens and BBQ grills, Patio furniture, Poly wood, Wrapped Rattan, Free consultations for garage organization or outdoor kitchens Grills Napoleon, Delta Heat, Twin Eagles. Visit our show room Tuesday-Saturday 10 am - 6 pm

Offers by Garage Organization & Outdoor Concepts on Angi
Pellegrino Painting

30 years experience in interior and exterior painting lead certified no jobs too small have a high standard of excellent service. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

07/19/2021

They are awesome, very clean and thorough. I want to give them 10 stars. I wanted to hire them again.

Description of Work
Installation of electronic lock in the front door. clean vents, replace lights in the toilet, replace smoke detector. He clean covers of the light on the porch.

Category electrician,house cleaning

07/12/2020

Great, she was very thorough and worked extremely hard to get my place ready to vacate!

Description of Work
move-out cleaning

Category house cleaning

07/03/2020

outstanding!

Description of Work
replace and repair vinyl siding

Category handyman service

05/25/2020

Vie never disappoints. They do not have a revolving door of skills employees so we have the pleasure of working with familiar faces every time. I would highly recommend Vie Home Services for all of your home's needs.

Description of Work
I call Vie Home Services for everything! Random handyman services, house cleaning, landscaping and bathroom remodels.

Category handyman service,remodeling,pressure washing,interior painters

04/13/2020

Marco who came to my house promise to provide me an estimate. I have not heard from him.

Description of Work
replace mounting bracket

Category handyman service

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed]! I’m sorry to know your experience was not what you expected. I suspected that you did not want to continue with the estimate after we discussed that it is against our policy for customers to assist during the operation of the project. I apologize for this miscommunication. I will reach out as soon as possible!

Carpet and Tile Steam Cleaning, Handyman, House Cleaning (commercial and residential) , Pressure Washing, Construction Cleaning, Haul away unwanted items, Carpentry, Deck Repair and Installation. Fence Repair and Installation, Flooring Repair and Installation, Window Cleaning up to 10 ft, Painting (interior and exterior), Pressure Washing, Property Maintenance, Vacation Property Maintenance, Seasonal Maintenance,Storm Prep and License Sub Contractor Management. custom maintenance plan

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing