Calloway Plastic Surgery

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2013

6000 Sawgrass Village Cir

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082

Dr. Daniel M Calloway is a double board certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in state of the art Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery of the face, eyelids, breasts and body. Formerly of the Mayo Clinic, Dr. Calloway continues to combine excellent surgical skills with the latest in

04/08/2017

Linda H.

After I consulted with several Plastic Surgeons in Atlanta where I live, I heard about Dr. Calloway through a dear friend who had a tummy tuck with Dr. Calloway. She had a great experience with him, and recommended him highly. Once we had an opportunity to meet, I knew right away I could trust Dr. Calloway with my face. He performed beautiful surgery, his staff is wonderful and his surgical team is top notch. I would recommend Dr. Calloway to anyone who desires the best!

Description of Work
I had a facelift with Dr. Calloway a few months ago and I am ecstatic with how young I look!

09/09/2016

Heather B.

My experience with Dr. Calloway and his team was perfect. All his staff is attentive and very kind. He explained everything to me without me asking him. He also paused to ask if I had questions. He called out my measurements to his assistant and showed me pictures amongst other things he did. He also goes the extra mile and does laser treatments for the incision he will be making under my fold to insert my implants. He is a perfectionist!

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Calloway because I wanted to get my boobs enlarged. My friends told me I needed to see Dr. Calloway because he was the best Plastic Surgeon. They were all super happy with their boob jobs that he did for them.

08/25/2016

Lydia C.

Somewhat surprised that I may not have to have surgery, I took Dr. Calloway’s advice and proceeded with several injections including Radiesse, Sculptra and Juvederm. In about 30 minutes I had lost at least 15 years off my age! I could hardly believe my eyes! Now all of my friends want to know my secret, but I just couldn’t keep it to myself! No surgery, no downtime, no recovery, and a fraction of the cost of surgery. I am so happy I met Dr. Calloway! He is a true professional and talented cosmetic artist.

Description of Work
II saw Dr. Calloway for a possible facelift. After a thorough consultation he advised me that I would be a good candidate for fillers, especially if I didn’t want to go through the downtime of surgery. Dr. Calloway explained that my face had changed over the years primarily due to a slow loss of fullness. He showed me multiple examples of before and after photographs of patients like me, who had dramatic improvements in their appearance after a single session of fillers. He referred to his technique as 3-D volume restoration of the face.

07/20/2016

Anne M.

Great surgeon, great staff, beautiful office. I could not be happier after my surgery. Dr. Calloway spent a lot of time with me and my surgery looks so good! After I told my friends about Dr. Calloway, they had surgery with him and they are all so happy! We love you Dr. Calloway!

Description of Work
Referred to Dr. Calloway for breast enhancement. He was extremely thorough at my consultation. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Calloway and his staff

06/20/2016

Mary S.

Had a wonderful experience with my BA. Dr. Calloway is AMAZING. Staff is very friendly and always welcomes you with open arms. I got 475cc hp gel and I love them!

Description of Work
Breast Augmentation. I was referred by my friends because they said Dr. Calloway was the best at breast surgery. They were right!

06/16/2016

Lauri K.

I wanted to write a review of Dr Calloway because I completely agree with all of his other wonderful reviews I read online before I decided to have surgery with him. He really is the best Plastic Surgeon that I could have chosen to do my surgery. The other surgeons I met with were not nearly as nice as he is and I was also very impressed with his bedside manner. He was very confident that I would be able to get the best results possible, and I trusted him due to his many years of experience. He did a terrific job for me and exceeded all of my expectations. For once a Plastic Surgeon who under promises and over delivers!

Description of Work
In my opinion, Dr Calloway is definitely the most qualified and well trained Plastic Surgeon in North Florida. The quality of his surgeries, his staff, his facilities and his technology far outweighed any other Plastic Surgeons that my friends, family or I have met. I would recommend Dr. Calloway very highly recommend him very highly.

06/14/2016

Penny S.

When I entered his office, his staff was extremely helpful and everyone was so nice and professional. Dr. Calloway was very knowledgeable and was also very kind. He reviewed my clinical situation and thoroughly explained the treatment process including all the information that was not shared with me by my other treating physicians. He gave me hope that I could not only recover from the cancer, but I could thrive with my new lease on life. I had my mastectomy and reconstruction performed by Dr. Calloway using new anatomically shaped implants that are extremely natural in appearance. Dr. Calloway performed an elegant surgery, and my results are actually better than my original breasts! I would never have believed it! Dr. Calloway and his staff are the best!

Description of Work
I am writing this about Dr. Calloway because I feel everyone should know what a great doctor he is. Not only because he is a great surgeon, but also because he genuinely cares about his patients. I had a diagnosis of breast cancer which required me to have a mastectomy. It was traumatizing to me but also to my family. I was devastated about the diagnosis when I was referred to Dr. Calloway to discuss possible breast reconstruction. reconstruction.

06/11/2015

Sandra M.

04/21/2015

Michael A.

My first appointment was with Dr. Calloway on March 26. I arrived a few minutes early. They meet with you and take you back right away - no waiting. I discussed having my chest reduced and my muffin top reduced. After going through with him, we figured out I'd be a good candidate. I received a written estimate in less than 10 minutes. I decided to move forward that day. I scheduled my surgery for 4/9 (I could have waited, but decided to go for the earliest appt available). There is no pressure in this office. I met with a pre-op team member and got a run down on what to expect. He offers in office local anesthesia (much safer than being fully knocked out). I met with the office on 4/8, the day before surgery. I got the Rxs needed. Again, arrived a couple minutes early and they took me right back. I arrived the day of surgery, again, taken right back. Surgery was a breeze. I have had no pain, no side effects, and healing is going really well. For the post-op on 4/10, again, arrived a couple minutes early - taken right back, no waiting. Arrived on 4/17 to have the 4 small stitches removed. Again, arrived a couple minutes early and taken right back. Quick check up on progress, stitches out, and then on my way. Next follow up is in two weeks. There is never a point where you feel uncomfortable in this office. This is a judgement free zone. Everyone is incredibly kind, professional, and compassionate to your needs. The punctuality is amazing. Dr. Calloway knows what he is doing and gives you all the information you need. The office is available 24/7 - if you have a question or issue, they will help you out. My experience has been perfect, so I haven't needed to call at all. If I ever need or want another service, I am definitely going to Dr. Calloway. I hope you will too.

Description of Work
Surgery for Gynecomastia and Liposculpture.

02/28/2015

CLAIRE H.

He is excellent. He is just fantastic. From a cosmetic standpoint, you couldn't do a better job. He is really good. He is double board certified in plastic surgery. His work was outstanding. He also was able to give really good instructions so that my result was better. He was very knowledgeable about that. They were super nice. It's a very modern office.

Description of Work
I'm a breast cancer survivor. I had a less than attractive result on my breast cancer reconstruction. Dr. Calloway improved it so much.

Category cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery, breast surgery

05/24/2013

Don C.

He is professional, and he is good. He and his office staff are excellent. He follows up on everything. He is a good doctor.

Description of Work
Dr. Daniel M. Calloway is my surgeon. I saw him for my skin cancer.

05/09/2013

Beth F.

All the appointments went great. Both surgical procedures went incredibly smooth just as explained. First surgery's result was excellent. Second surgery went incredibly smooth as well. Results are looking great (surgery on 5/8/2013. Expecting final results will be incredible as well when fully healed. Excellent anesthetic method during surgery and excellent pain management postoperatively.

Description of Work
My son lost over 105# and had excess skin on his arms and abdomen and his lower back. My son and I visited a total of 5 highly recommended plastic surgeons before discussing which one we liked and were impressed with the most. Both my son and I had chosen Dr Calloway (without any comments made prior to that discussion). He explained everything in easy to understand terminology to make sure my son understood everything (I am an RN & familiar with medical terminology but my son isn't). He explained why the surgical plan of a few of the other surgeons' wasn't going to give the best result etc. My son had two operations by Dr Calloway one in 2011 and the most recent one 5/8/2013. The first operation's results were incredible and this surgery went incredibly well & are expecting excellent results again... Dr Calloway genuinely cares about his patients. He listens to his patients' desired surgical results and explains what to expect...

Plastic Surgery - Cosmetic
    Women's Services - Breast Surgery
    Plastic Surgery - Reconstructive
    Medical Spa
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery of the face, breast and body, Oculoplastic (eyelid) Surgery, Breast surgery and Reconstruction, Skin cancer surgery and Reconstruction, Laser Surgery, Minimally Invasive endoscopic surgery, Revision Plastic Surgery, Skin care and Aesthetic Surgery