Florida Health Agency

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2011

2211 E Sample Rd Suite 103

Pompano Beach, FL 33064

Additional location at: 1001 E. Sample Road, Suite 10-E. Pompano Beach, FL 33064. We are active members of the community involved in various projects in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. We never charge for a consultation and you never pay us directly. We earn our fee's from the insurance companies. Our motto is we know, we care, YOU Decide!...

11/15/2019

Nancy C.

Bill Kohn spent a long time on the phone with me exploring options to my father's current Medicare supplement. He was exceptionally professional, easy to talk to, and diligent about researching ways to lower the monthly costs. I would HIGHLY recommend Bill and his team (Mindy was also helpful on my first call to the office) if you want someone who is helpful, trustworthy, and experienced, and who truly CARES.

Description of Work
Exploring options to my father's current Medicare supplement

Category health insurance providers

I try to help everyone even if the best answer is for me to tell you not to buy anything from our agency. We earn our reputation based upon being honest and dealing with everyone in a manner that would reflect how we would want to be treated.

10/12/2018

Joseph S.

Bill answered several questions I had regading keeping my coverage when I move out of state. Bill is extremely knowledgwable and a very nice guy to boot. He answered all my questions and suggested several scenarios and recommendations that I had not thought of. Bill is one of the best. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Infornation regarding moving out of state and keeping health care

Category health insurance providers

Thank you for stopping by, best of luck on your move.

10/07/2018

Marlene K.

Bill was very helpful and I was very satisfied with his help and explanations.

Description of Work
Health insurance

07/27/2018

Julie B.

Mr. Bill Kohn spoke with me on a late Friday afternoon and spent generous time helping me figure things out about health insurance. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. I will recommend him whenever I get the chance. Thanks, Bill!

Description of Work
Health insurance information

Category health insurance providers

[Member Name Removed], sometimes it is best to stay with the plan a company offers. Understanding their plan, your specific issues, and the available options out in the marketplace allow a person to make a rational decision. Our motto is we know, we care, YOU decide! I believe that in your case, that motto fit your decision process perfectly. We were glad to be of assistance.

02/21/2018

heather B.

He was extremely helpful and offered many options, taking the time to see what would work best for me personally. He clarified the overwhelming process and made me feel confident about my decision. He also offered fantastic suggestions to supplement the plan, including how it might work best, come tax time. He was helpful, kind, and insightful. I highly recommend. Thanks for suggesting, Angie's List!

Description of Work
Bill Kohn helped me change over to Marketplace Health Insurance after my COBRA ended

Category health insurance providers

[Member Name Removed] I can't thank youl enough. We run our business on 'old fashioned principals. We simply try to put ourselves in each customers shoes, and pick the plan we would pick if we had our knowledge but that customers specific concerns. For some it is cost, for other's it is specific doctors, and yet for others it is our knowledge of how the Federal Marketplace or Medicare works and they appreciate the fact that they don't have to choose from among complex choices, that we can simplify the process for them. Thanks again! Bill and the team at Florida Health Agency. Oh by the way this year we have significantly expanded so we can do a better job for more people.

01/17/2018

Janet S.

Bill answered the phone right away, completely understood my situation and gave me excellent advice which was easy for me to understand. I will be following his advice and would not hesitate to contact him for further advice or services in the future.

Description of Work
I needed advice to make an informed healthcare insurance decision.

Category health insurance providers

Thank you I love to be of assistance. All the best now and in the future. Don't hesitate to call me should you have any questions.

01/07/2018

William B.

Good...very knowledgeable on products available

Description of Work
Health care plans and options

Category health insurance providers, health insurance brokers

Thank you for working with us. It's people like you that make our service worthwhile, even in trying times.

09/25/2017

Birgit O.

I am extremely pleased to have spoken to William Kohn regarding my Health Insurance dilemma. He answered all my questions and concerns I had. He was able to resolve my crisis, explained everything along the way and most important to me - he was able to save hundreds of dollars for me on a montly basis. For the next enrollment I will be contacting him again and know that I am in good hands. Thank you for giving me piece of mind! Your knowdledge and service were outstanding! Sincerely - B. Oliva

Description of Work
Individual Health Insurance

Category health insurance providers

Thank you For the kind words. It was a pleasure to be of assistance. Your situation was an ideal example of how a knowledgeable person in the Aw is so much better than working with the marketplace directly.

12/15/2016

MARGARET M.

Bill Kohn achieved the impossible. First, my policy went smoothly. More importantly, when switching my son's plan kept getting errors and cancellations via internet, he persisted multiple times, and finally found a way to enroll him in a plan before the midnight deadline. I couldn't have done it without him! Bill Kohn at Florida Health Agency relieves a lot of stress.

Description of Work
I needed two separate health insurance policies with no government subsidy. Bill Kohn of Florida Health Agency helped me for the 2016 policy which was not offered again in 2017. He called during 2017 open enrollment to tell me my best options. He also helped last minute when my son wanted to switch policies and both the Marketplace and Florida Blues had internet issues.

Category insurance companies, health insurance providers, health insurance brokers

11/07/2016

anne S.

Excellent. Mr Kohn through Florida Health Agency gave me all the information i needed and was able to secure a new health insurance policy in less than 2 weeks. He brought my stress level down to 0. I am so grateful

Description of Work
My health insurance policy was cancelled and needed help securing insurance

04/07/2016

Lisa M.

Very Helpful with info on Heath Insurance. He spent over an hour giving me options. Thanks

Description of Work
Heath Insurance

01/28/2016

Carrie Z.

I spoke to Bill this morning after being so overwhelmed trying to figure out health insurance for many months. He took my call right away, listened, had answers to all my questions and gave me lots of information in a way that it was very clear and easy to understand. He gave me options and took me through and guided me through the decision making process. I signed up for my medical insurance in less than 30 minutes. I just called Bill back to thank him and get information from a friend, he was on the other line but I received a text acknowledging my call. That is great customer service! Can't wait to pass his information on to all of my friends!

Description of Work
Needed to get new health insurance after going through months and months of issues with a medical insurance provider and their in house insurance agents

01/16/2016

Linda R.

I have been buying individual health care for years EXCEPT for the last couple of years while we were on a company plan. Now our family needed individual coverage again, and with Obamacare it is far, far more confusing than it used to be to compare and figure out the best plan. The plans go from grim to worse (in terms of premium expenses and out of pocket costs), so it is a most unpleasant shopping experience. Bill listened to our needs and our priorities, including needing insurance for kids away at school, and narrowed the field to a handful of plans to recommend that would be best for our situation. After a number of phone calls back and forth (including returning calls in the evening and always very promptly), we selected the coverage and Bill got us signed up immediately. A most unpleasant task, but Bill helped us make the best of it. He is a good listener, understands the issues, and has good judgment. And a nice sense of humor was a plus! I would highly recommend you calling Bill Kohn for your insurance needs.

Description of Work
Needed to get individual health insurance for myself and family. After seeing other positive reviews for Bil Kohn's expertise and patience in this complex health care coverage industry, I decided to give him a call to see what he recommended for our needs.

12/11/2015

MARGARET M.

Bill was wonderful -- knowledgeable and responsive. He helped sort out what policy would be best for each of us, researched some of our complex issues in medical costs, and reminded us of all the aspects of total medical cost that we should consider. I believe we ended with much better policies that fit our requirements than if we had not had his help.

Description of Work
Looking for policies on the Health Marketplace for 2016, and was getting bogged down in the options on and off marketplace

06/13/2015

Mary N.

I explained that we were looking for a PPO with out of network benefits. Barbara gathered 3 plans from 3 different companies and emailed these for my review. As I read through the information a number of questions came up. Barbara promptly and completely answered all, while offering alternative selections. I was very impressed by the level of customer service indicating an uncommon degree of respect for their customers. Barbara was helpful, pleasant and very informative about such a complex subject. I would definitely use them again and recommend them highly.

Description of Work
I contacted Florida Health Agency to learn about individual health insurance for our daughter who is turning 26 and no longer covered under our policy. They took my name and made a telephone appointment with their agent, Barbara Phillips, who called promptly at the appointed time.

03/11/2015

Marlene N.

Bill handled all the research and answered all my questions himself. His list of possible plans even included ones for which he would not get a commission. With this help, I found new coverage I felt was better than I had before. Highly recommended,

Description of Work
I contacted Florida Health Agency because I wanted alternative plans to what I had previous signed up for through ehealthinsurance.

02/04/2015

Joe_Holli T.

Went very well. Their representatives, Bill Kohn and Barbara Phillips were both very professional and informative, answering all my questions in a timely manner

Description of Work
I needed health insurance in Florida

09/13/2014

DAlma F.

Mr. William Kohn of "Florida Health Agency" is a superstar! He has diligently assisted our company in securing health care for ourselves and employees. He spent a great amount of time with all of us.

Description of Work
Insurance Service.

09/02/2014

Lee A.

Once again they were attentive to my situation and request, provided a quick response while I was there in their office and helped me make an informed decision. I love the way they assist me with this stuff! It can be very confusing to navigate health insurance alone, without an experienced and caring professional. I'd highly recommend Florida health Agency to anyone who has a need for investigating and purchasing the best health insurance that "fits" their individual need.

Description of Work
I was interested in evaluating and possibly replacing my wife's existing healthcare coverage, and the folks at Florida Health Agency had done an excellent job for me personally in the last two years. so I went back to use them again.

06/07/2014

Victoria Alexia P.

I talked to Robert, who was very nice and patient as he went over several aspects of my health insurance that I wanted to review, to make sure that my plan was a good fit for me. We were on the phone for a long time and he never stopped giving me excellent and specific advice on my health insurance. I will be going to them when it comes time to renew my health plan!

Description of Work
I needed information regarding insurance I had purchased recently.

05/20/2014

albert K.

Bill is the best. He has always answered my phone calls and emails, been very patient with my naivete regarding insurance, and very knowledgeable. I found him here on Angie's list and am happy to post another A rating for him. He has literally been a life-saver; without his knowledge and help I could not have gotten a policy and am due to have urgent surgery on my back this summer, pain with which I had been living for years until the ACA (Thanks, Obama!)

Description of Work
Looking to enroll in Obamacare; Bill walked me through the process, found several policies I could use, and arranged the subsidy, all without visiting his office.

12/27/2013

albert K.

Bill walked her through it, corrected my mistakes, found three plans and recommended one above the others. She signed up. All by phone, no charge (Cigna pays him.) He was calm, understanding (she was awfully nervous), and now will be insured.

Description of Work
My partner was petrified of the hassles of Obamacare. I went to their website and signed her up but she needed professional help in choosing a plan. We found Bill Kohn's name here on Angie's List and she called him.

Category health insurance brokers

09/16/2013

Sharon P.

Purchased Dental Insurance.

Description of Work
To purchase health insurance.

08/12/2013

Ann D.

He was helpful and knew his insurance companies. I am so grateful to him and would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Looking for new health insurance - Bill was wonderful and in no time At all, I had coverage!

06/26/2013

Yana R.

Bill is a professional, highly knowledgeable

Description of Work
We are moving to FL from out of state and need to buy individual health insurance policy for the family. I contacted Bill based on reviews from Angie's List. He is knowledgeable, responsive and knows his craft! He found a plan for our family very quickly and followed-up to make sure the application was filled out completely. highly recommended.

Goosehead Insurance

Goosehead Insurance is one of the largest and fastest growing personal lines insurance agencies in the country. Our purpose is to always put clients first. We are about serving our clients with the utmost honesty and integrity.

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
    Health Insurance - Agents & Companies
    Health Insurance - Brokers
    Insurance Agencies
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

You will find us available year round to help with Group, Individual, and Medicare Health Insurance. We understand the state and provide outstanding service. If you want a team of good listeners and people who can explain the process we are the one's for you.