All Florida-Restoration Pros Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since August 2009

HURRICANE WATER DAMAGE, EMERGENCY WATER REMOVAL & RESTORATION, STORM FLOODING CLEAN UP AND MOLD REMOVAL SPECIALIST. We are courteous, knowledgeable and work alongside our clients to help them get through a devastating situation. For over 30 years Floridians have relied on us for their emergency building repair and restoration needs. We are available 24 hours a day. Fully licensed and insured. Call (888)976-4251....

FLASH Restore specializes in Emergency, and non emergency, Indoor Environmental Mitigation, Remediation, and Decontamination of impacted building materials and their systems, contaminated by fire, water, mold, hazmat, and or, infested with rodents, insects, or pests. Call 844-352-7424.

Fire/Pipe Break, Wind/Toilet Overflow, Water Damage, Lightning, Vandalism. IICRC Certified Technicians. We bill your Insurance Company with no out of pocket expense for you. 24/7 Emergency Response!. We pay your deductable, Call Now Toll Free 866-931-1856 (some conditions may apply). The refund on services is not a direct discount on your deductible, but a refund from Emergency Express Restoration for the services provided. This incentive is only offered in areas where it is lawful. Certified Technicians, High-tech Equipment, 45 Minutes Response Time, 24/7 Emergency Service, Insurance Approved, Direct Insurance Billing, Fast & Affordable. We will work with you if you have no insurance coverage. BEST possible rates guaranteed!!

04/24/2017

Great job.

Description of Work
Entire kitchen redo including removing walls and glue down wood floors. Professional clean and in a a very reasonable time frame. We are a family of 5 and needed the least amount of down time.

Category water damage restoration,home remodeling,outdoor kitchens

03/24/2017

The GC was very helpful in navigating the process with our hone insurance company. All work was completed to our full satisfaction.

Description of Work
Exterior hone repairs after fire. Electrical, structural, painting.

Category water damage restoration

03/22/2017

It went very smoothly. Our new bathroom is absolutely beautiful and the new AC makes the house much more comfortable. All Florida Restoration did a first class job. I highly recommend working with this company. The insurance money allowed us to remodel the bathroom. All this is because they worked very professionally with our insurance company and their skilled technicians knew their craft. Geoff ...

Description of Work
All Florida Restoration responded to my homeowners insurance company that I consult with a contractor with respect to water leak damage from an central air conditioner system. It turned out they had worked with my insurance company before. The did the estimate, worked with the adjuster to get approval and conducted the work. The work consisted of taking the AC unit out of the garage, demolishing the support structure and checking for further damage to the bathroom. They discovered that the mold damage had spread to the bathroom on the other side of the wall. Worked directly with my insurance company to get extended coverage of the bathroom. They simultaneously sealed the areas and did mold remediation, worked with the inspector and the lab to ascertain complete mold removal and rebuilt the demolished portions. Further, the AC company they subcontracted recommended that the 20 year old AC system be replaced. They offered 60 month interest free financing from Carrier and installed a state of the art unit that is VERY efficient. That has reduced my electric bill, offsetting the monthly payment.

Category mold removal

03/21/2017

They are an excellent company. They did everything they were supposed to do. Jordan, I imagine he's the owner. He took care of everything. I had nothing to do. He took care of every phase of the operation of the restoration. Their professionalism was very professional. If he had an appointment and said he'd be there at 9 o'clock he'd be there at 9 o'clock. Several times he'd call and say that he's...

Description of Work
Restoration.

Category mold removal

04/07/2016

Description of Work
I had an issue with my air conditioning;the unit stopped dehumidifying and caused a mold problem. |Not knowing what company to contact, I checked Angie's list. |The company I decided on was All Florida Restoration Pro. |Jordan Hafer came to my location to assess the scope of the work needed. |At this time, the air conditioner had already been repaired. |Jordan was prompt, knowledgeable and courteous. He went over each and every step of what needed to be done, and was "hands on" from start to finish! |The air conditioner, air handler, ductwork and registers had to be thoroughly cleaned, as did all the walls, ceilings,floors,windows,counters,cabinets, and every nook and cranny. When the job was completed, new air samples were taken and a clean report was issued. |All Florida Restoration Pro. Is a company that appreciates your business.They treat you like you are the most important customer to them.The respect they show you by returning each and every phone call, their promptness and concern that you are satisfied says it all!!!

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

24/7 Emergency Service Water Removal, Damage & Remediation, Mold Remediation, Fire & Smoke Remediation, Insurance Claims

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing