All About Stumps, Inc.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2013

We have been in business since 2006 but have 25+ years in the indusrty. We are licensed & insured and carry a Broward County Tree Trimmers License....

Locally owned & operated, licensed, insured, pest control & lawn treatment experts!! Over 30 years experience in taking care of people & their most important investments: home & family. People, pet & environmentally friendly material & methods are used to produce excellent results & happy customers!!

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite, rodent, and lawn control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More Truly Nolen also offers lawn care in Florida. Our customized year-round program is designed to take the guesswork out of fertilization, weed control and insect control, plus provide protection against damaging fungi and disease. We start with a comprehensive analysis to identify current problems affecting your lawn. If needed, we provide specialty programs including weed control, flea & tick and fire ant treatment. *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save!

Just Right Pressure Cleaning Inc's mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

01/20/2018

I used them a year ago and they did a great job but could not even get them to respond to me and the last time I called and they answered the phone, they hung up on me. This was after they promised to come and look and give me a quote.

Description of Work
Hedges clipped and trim of some trees the first time I used them. This time they never called me back.

Category landscaping

We do lawn maintenance (commercial properties only), landscaping, tree trimming, tree removals, tree planting, and stump grinding.

We do not do lawn maintenance on residential properties.

Check, PayPal