ALL ABOARD ANIMAL HOSPITAL

Pompano Beach, FL 33060

Veterinarian and Boarding Kennel

12/30/2017

Sherry K.

All visits have been excellent, phone calls are taken, it's just all good!

Description of Work
I cannot say enough great comments regarding Dr McAllister and the staff at All Aboard Animal Hospital. My son has been taking his fur babies there for years, of course I'm Granny and will absolutely only be happy with the best for them! We have had well checkups and emergencies, they are the best in the field of vet meds, very compassionate, responsive to any and all needs. Hats off to everyone there!!!!

12/27/2017

John A.

Excellent Doctor but support staff inadequate. Scheduled appointment to get my cats groomed in the morning and groomer wanted to begin in late afternoon. Agreed, but asked why appointment was in the morning and couldn’t begin in the morning especially after waiting 10 days for appointment. No solid answer to that question and in fact groomer rubbed me wrong with a take it or leave it attitude. Initially agreed, they told me they would board the cats and left facility for 25 minutes only to return because of a bad feeling I had. Sure enough, the cats were still in the lobby on the couch in my cat carrier. The lobby was a madhouse and multiple large dogs running around with the cats still sitting on the couch terrified. German Sheppard’s walking around the lobby and cats totally left uncared for. No way will go back not recommended at all. Going elsewhere...

Description of Work
Pet Grooming

09/15/2017

Rita G.

Dr. Kevin Mcallister‎ , is an excellent vet.My pet was dying. I have used her for over 13 years. My groomer was there too.

Description of Work
They provided vet services.

Category veterinarian, pet grooming

05/30/2015

Chris H.

I've been taking my cats to All Aboard Animal Hospital now for the past 6 months or so, I won't be going anywhere else again. Dr McAllister is excellent at diagnosing and treating any issue with my cats. Even my difficult cat who had to be sedated to get examined was handled expertly and quickly. He's a rescue cat and we discovered he had a broken sternum that didn't heal correctly some 10 years ago, I don't know how all the other vets missed that! The staff there is very friendly and helpful as well. The prices are about the same as other locations I've been except for the discount stores yet I won't be going back to them. They don't have the same level of expertise and quality, I'd rather get the right treatment the first time, in the long run that saves me time and saves my cats a lot of drama! All Aboard also does a lot for local charities, I love their commitment to excellence and to the welfare of all animals they meet. If you're in need of a great vet, go to All Aboard Animal Hospital.

Description of Work
Vet for my Cats

11/25/2014

Reid K.

It was good.

Description of Work
I used All Aboard Animal Hospital and they fixed one of my cats.

10/01/2013

Nicole R.

The price they charge was reasonable. They're very professional and I like how they serviced my dog. They observed him for 48 hours to see what's wrong with him. they provide boarding as well but we didn't use that service yet.

Description of Work
I went to All Abroad Animal Hospital four months ago for veterinarian services.

08/08/2012

Fred P.

Blanco's eye is healing very well and will be back in shape in about a week. Dr. McAllister has called to follow several times to see how Blanco is doing. We bring both our Boxers and our Bengal Cat to All Aboard Animal Hospital for 5 years now and won't take them anywhere else. Dr. MaAllister is very professional and knowledgeable, but the most important is that he is concerned for keeping your pet healthy. I had switched from another well known Vet that we used for 10yrs., becuase all they want to do is increase your bill by doing all kinds of unnecessary testing. Dr. McAllister only does what he feels is necessary to get your Pet back healthy.I highly recommend All Aboard Animal Hospital and Dr.McAllister to everyone that wants the proper care to keep thier Pets Healthy

Description of Work
Our Boxer was constanting trying to rub his eye. I made an appointment to see Dr. McAllister. They got us in the same day I called. After a complete Eye Exam, Dr McAllister had determined that our Boxer Blanco needed to see an Animal Eye Specialist.He told me that Blanco had a ulcer on his eye that wasn't healing and needed a procedure for it to heal. His staff made an appointment for the next morning. We went and saw the Eye Specialist and she explained what needed to be done just like Dr. McAllister had told me.

05/22/2012

Dorie K.

See above.

Description of Work
My last visit was an unfortunate one. I had adopted a stray that had come to me in pretty bad shape. She was showing great improvement then very suddenly lost appetite, became lethargic, had a smell of acetone on her breath was insatiably thirsty had diarrhea and was isolating herself from everyone in the household. The vet gave me an appointment the same day as I was very concerned and she turned out to have a virus known to cause kidney and liver failure and known to be fatal. The poor baby had to be put down. I was given the option of possibly giving her steroids and daily medications but it didn't make sense to give her meds that her organs were not capable of processing for the benefit of an additional short term when she was already obviously very sick. I researched the disease on the internet and saw that indeed it was fatal. It was a heart-wrenching ordeal but they were so compassionate to the kitty and to me and made her as comfortable as possible giving her a shot to relax her before administering the drugs and petting and soothing her the entire time. The cost included the examination, the procedure, and cremation. The receptionist processed me quickly afterwards as she could see I was in a bad state crying my eyes out and expressed her sorrow for my loss. I had a sympathy card in the mail from them 2 days later. I have 3 other animals under their care and I'm thankful for the day I discovered them. I had used 3 other clinics at different times for various reasons and I've never been more satisfied with the scheduling, service, knowledge, empathy, care and reasonable pricing structure.

03/08/2012

Kelly S.

I drive all the way from Hollywood to visit All Aboard Animal Hospital. It is a doctor-owned practice and the quality of service is FAR superior to the doc-in-a-box style practices all over south Florida. Doc. M. has personally called to give me test results (even when the results were normal). If you want consistency in care from your veterinarian, and punctual, personalized service, All Aboard is the Place.

Description of Work
Senior dog well visit, health check, heart worm test, fecal exam, full vaccinations.

08/14/2010

Kelly S.

Very attentive, caring and puntual. Excellent experience.

Description of Work
Exam, vaccinations, prescription and blood work

03/08/2006

birgitt A.

WE HAVE USED THIS PLACE NOW FOR A FEW YEARS. IT IS A VERY CLEAN KENNEL AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORK THERE ARE VERY CARING AND PROFESSIONAL ACTING INDIVIDUALS. OUR DOG NEVER SEEMS TO MIND GOING THERE.

Description of Work
WE BOARDED OUR DOG THERE OVER THE WEEKEND.

Category kennels

Veterinarians
    Animal Boarding Kennels
    Animal Grooming
    Animal Training

PREVENTATIVE CARE; INTERNAL & WELLNESS MEDICINE; DENTAL CARE; SURGERY; RADIOLOGY; ACUPUNCTURE; GROOMING; BOARDING; GROUP & PRIVATE TRAINING; SENIOR WELLNESS; BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS; ORTHOPEDICS; ULTRASOUNDS; ENDOSCOPIC EVALUATION.