We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Richardson Irrigation Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

10768 57th St

Pinellas Park, FL 33782

Servicing Pinellas County since 1998. Richardson Irrigation Inc is firefighter owned and operated, and provides 24 hour service. Additional email - david@pinellaslawnsprinklers.com....

11/21/2020

Steve G.

Pretty good except they cut my internet and cable line and did not inform me.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system repair

Category lawn service

Thanks for the review, sorry the guys said they didn’t know they cut it. We will be more careful next time. Thanks DAVE RICHARDSON

09/03/2020

Tony P.

Very happy with the work and the workers. The arrived when promised, great communication and clean / skilled / professional service.

Description of Work
Pipe & Wire Repair required after some tree removal that broke the system.

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW! DAVE

08/28/2020

Kate F.

Chris and James provided excellent service! They arrived early, listened to the irrigation issues, offered solutions and cleaned up afterwards. Very fair pricing. Thank you!

Description of Work
Repair Irrigation System

THANKS FOR THE KIND REVIEW. DAVE

06/15/2020

Diane V.

Dave replaced the deep valve box and repaired the leak. We called him on a Friday and he came out on Monday. Job was done quickly and professionally. I also felt his fee was very reasonable. I would recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Leak repair

06/09/2020

STEVE C.

They were able to come out sooner than expected. They were very efficient and thorough - they worked quickly; appeared to take the time necessary to do things correctly; and made sure everything was set. For example, they refilled the hole, reset the warning flags, and set the sprinkler timer. I will use them for my future sprinkler work!

Description of Work
Repair leak from reclaimed water supply and fix broken sprinkler heads

05/19/2020

GENEVIEVE G.

The initial contact which was with the owner could have been better but his employee Chris made up for it by his pleasantness, his availability, his good work and a positive attitude. Thank you, Chris! The company followed thru with its offer on Angie's list (which I found out with the other businesses not to always be the case) So, this is a + for Richardson irrigation.

Description of Work
sprinkler maintenance, repair leaky pump, restore functionality of one section by replacing the valve, replace 2 nozzles.

Category excavators, irrigation systems

Please let me know where improvement is needed as I am unaware of any problems with our phone call.Thanks for the review. Thanks Dave

05/13/2020

Bruce H.

Great job!! Mr Richardson was able to come out the same day I called. I needed a new pump for my irrigation system and he was able to replace it within a few hours. He was professional and courteous. A pleasure to do business with. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Needed a new pump for my irrigation system.

Category excavators

Thank you for the review. Dave

03/29/2020

Suzanne M.

Mr. Richardson was very knowledgeable about the irrigation system and he completed the repairs quickly. The cost was reasonable. We would definitely use his services again and recommend him.

Description of Work
Repairs on sprinkler installation system.

Thank you for the review. Dave

03/18/2020

Tony L.

They were prompt and professional. Will be using them again!

Description of Work
N/A

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW. DAVE

03/07/2020

Nigel C.

Chris turned up on time was very knowledgeable professional and courteous and promptly repaired the break in the line, he then replaced two rotors that were not rotating properly and a nozzle which was blocked. The price was also reasonable, I would certainly use him again and would highly recommend his work.

Description of Work
Repair a Leak in the line, and replace two Rotors and a Nozzle

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

03/01/2020

Bob S.

Chris quickly isolated the issue and fixed the pipe broken by another contractor who installed a drain. While he was on the job I had him add an in-line filter to my system. Chris is knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
had low flow in one zone

THANK YOU FOR THE KIND REVIEW. DAVE

01/09/2020

Alicia and Robert S.

The Richardson team was excellent. I had several problem areas. A cut line, no water pressure in one area and low pressure in another. They showed up on time, examined all the zones and methodically analyzed and corrected each problem. They knew exactly how to address each item and did it efficiently. Richardson will now be my go to irrigation company.

Description of Work
Irrigation repairs and general maintenance

Thanks for the review. DAVE RICHARDSON

12/27/2019

Anthony D.

Great job, repaired or replaced several broken sprinkler heads and a leaking valve. Arrived at time promised and finished the same day. My lawn guy hit and broke a sprinkler head weeks after the repairs. I called Richardson Irrigation again and they returned the day I called.

Description of Work
Irrigation repair

Great ! Glad we could help, Thanks for the review. Dave

10/30/2019

Angie C.

I found Richarson's Irrigation on Angie's List and decided to call them because they had so many good reviews. We water our lawn from the water in the pond behind our house. In fixing the problem they found we also had a leak from a pipe underneath the walkway going to our front door. They guys had to dig underneath the walkway to remove the pipe and replace it with a new pipe. They had worked their butts off and I couldn't have been more pleased at the results. They completely checked all our sprinkler heads and replaced them where needed. I ask for the two men's name and they said Chris and James. If you are looking for some hard working men that will get the job done right, all this company. I will certainly call them next time I have a irrigation problem.

Description of Work
Pipe was broken under walkway to front door, and the guys fixed it.

10/09/2019

Leonard E C.

They were able to come out earlier than expected, which was great. They stated working on the one rotating head not working, which turned out to be a bit more than just a fitting. They needed to replace small section of line. They adjusted a couple of more rotating heads and during the testing of all zones, found one of my zones not working and another rotating head not working. They made the needed repairs to getting those two items working properly. They did a great job of cleaning up afterwards. I will use them again when needed.

Description of Work
Rotating Head leaking from the underground fitting

06/02/2019

Ian M.

I called in the morning on a Saturday and they showed up that afternoon as promised. He diagnosed the problem and made the repairs promptly. Very professional and very knowledgeable about irrigation systems. He had to rebuild my sprinkler manifold, including the valve solenoids, completely.

Description of Work
My sprinkler system was not producing more than a trickle of water.

05/10/2019

Tom P.

Mr. Richardson came out and did everything he could and should do. And he found the problem fixed it. He was professional and courteous. Just an overall pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
I had a sprinkler head leaking somewhere we couldn’t find it I need it fixed

Thanks so much for the review ! Dave

02/27/2019

Jason V.

My irrigation system has been a mess since I bought the place. Broken/missing heads, weirdly configured zones, crazy programming. I called these guys and they got me scheduled for 2 days later. David came out and not only straightened out all these issues but also taught me everything I needed to know to use and maintain the system and get the right amount of water for different parts of my lawn. And it all cost a bit less than I expected. Will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Irrigation System Repair

02/10/2019

Denise T.

I will highly recommend your company. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Chris came out and took extra time to explain how everything worked. He completed the job at a great price. Will make sure everyone knows to call you first.

Description of Work
Sprinkler head replacement

Thanks so much! Dave

01/18/2019

Brent F.

I called them at 10 am and I think they were here at 11am. They were able to fix several broken sprinkler heads, a broken valve and also run a few new sprinkler heads for me and generally clean up my system. Great job, super professional and would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Repair Sprinkler System

Category irrigation systems

Thanks for a great review. Dave

12/16/2018

Brian P.

great job! would definitely hire again

Description of Work
install irrigation system

Category irrigation systems

Thanks for taking time to review. Dave

10/23/2018

Bill M.

When choosing a contractor everyone wants someone who is competent, easy to work with, friendly, reasonably priced, and flexible. David Richardson and his team are all that and more. I chose Richardson to handle a common repair problem with some unusual wrinkles because of the many favorable reviews on Angies List. I could not have made a better choice. You will feel the way when your job is finished if you choose Richardson Irrigation.

Description of Work
repair broken irrigation line

Category irrigation systems

Thanks for the nice review. Dave

10/06/2018

Christopher L.

Excellent. Smart guys, work quickly and efficiently I’m impressed.

Description of Work
Repaired several broken pipes, troubleshooting zones.

Thank you so much for the review . Dave

09/03/2018

Susanne D.

Someone came out the same day we called. The work we needed was done at a reasonable price. The two young men were pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Irrigation system inspected and broken sprinkler heads replaced.

08/29/2018

Kathy B.

Excellent all the way around. We requested the a fast turn around time and they were able to accommodate. The price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replacing all old parts and rework all 7 sprinkler zones

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE NICE REVIEW. DAVE

Charlie's Wells Irrigation

With more than a quarter-century of irrigation experience, you can be sure your yard is in good hands. Our custom sprinkler systems are designed to give your lawn the most coverage without waste or overwatering .

Sunrise Irrigation & Sprinklers

Whether you’re a commercial business or a homeowner, if you want a fantastic-looking lawn, you need a great water sprinkler system. That means not only having it installed correctly on the first try, but keeping it running at 100% efficiency with routine maintenance and repair. The knowledgeable professionals at Sunrise Irrigation have been making sure that residents and commercial businesses in the Tampa Bay area have amazing lawns for more than two decades. How do we do this? By using our Water Sprinkler Systems Checklist: 1. Check for clogged, broken, or leaking pipes or sprinkler heads. 2. Confirm matched precipitation. 3. Examine valves to make sure they’re functioning properly. 4. Place irrigation controller on optimal settings. 5. Verify that water coverage is head-to-head so your lawn is covered completely and evenly. 6. Ensure rain sensor functionality. Following these six steps allows us to catch most issues before they ever become problems, and keep your sprinklers running smoothly. What’s more, the fully licensed and insured professionals at Sunrise Irrigation only use industry best practices. We closely monitor industry innovations to make sure you’re getting the system that best fits your needs, including water-saving technology and other popular green practices. And we’re RainBird trained, State Certified Irrigation Contractors, and enjoy membership in both the Irrigation Association and the Florida Irrigation Society. In short, we know irrigation. Get to know us better by calling today! License SCC131151662

Pristine Greene Irrigation LLC

Family owned and operated. Specialize in irrigation. Annual service contracts available for quarterly maintenance of irrigation. Military and senior discounts given. Free estimates. Licensed License# C10968 and insured.

Residential & commercial design & installation, repair, system maintenance, reclaim water hook-up, upgrade old systems, drip irrigation, valve location & wire tracking, monthly & yearly tune-ups, trouble shooting, pump & well.