Pine Meadow Veterinary Clinic

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2008

550 W Nine Mile Rd

Pensacola, FL 32534

Family owned & operated. Additional fax - (850)477-2015. Additional contact name - Jenafer Pulmano. Additional DBA - C & S Veterinary Services....

04/02/2014

Douglas J.

I am so pleased with the quality of care Boo received from Dr. Stafford and the staff at Pine Meadow Veterinary Clinic. Boo is recovering well from his nasty experience with the sago palm thanks to Dr. Stafford and the fine staff at Pine Meadow Veterinary Clinic. I'm so grateful to have my little boy back!

Description of Work
My 2 year old Coton de Tulear, Boo ingested some Sago palm sawdust Sunday while we were doing a tree removal. Later that day, Boo began vomiting and continued thru the night into the next morning, which left him very weak. I took him to Pine Meadow Veterinary Clinic where he saw Dr. Stafford who upon examination and blood test results decided the best course of action was to give Boo an anti-nausea injection and IV fluids overnight. Boo stayed at the clinic overnight. The next morning his blood enzymes were back to normal and Dr. Stafford sent him home with specific instructions for his diet and to call her if the nausea returns. They even gave Boo a bath before I picked him up because he was so smelly from all the vomiting.

12/19/2013

Frederick S.

The doctor and staff were very thorough and caring. I am definitely returning for follow up care when needed.

Description of Work
Gave full exam and vaccine's that were due.

05/16/2013

Rosemary D.

It went perfect ..... I arrived at a tiny bit after 6pm and was taken immediately into a room. The next morning Amanda called me at one minute after 8am to let me know that the baby lived and was let go back into the wild!!!

Description of Work
I had an emergency that was out of their realm of services but they came to my rescue anyway!!!!! I love Dr Coy and Amanda for saving that little squirrels life!!!!

09/06/2012

Cynthia F.

It is convenient to where I live. The staff is friendly. It is usually pretty easy to get an appointment especially in an emergency type situation, they work you in. I will use them again in the future if needed.

Description of Work
I use Pine Meadow Veterinary Clinic for veterinary services. I have been taking my pets there for about 25 years. My last visit was last spring.

03/16/2012

Cynthia F.

They have several doctors and all of them are good. They have a standard price for office visit, but then they add to everything. I don't know how comparable their prices are, because I have gone to them since before they were owned by who owns it now. They are very convenient; I am probably going to call them in a little while and see if I can get my dog in today.

Description of Work
I used Pine Meadow Veterinary Clinic for a regular visit for my dog.

11/18/2011

Douglas J.

They are awesome. They are absolutely professional. I would absolutely recommend them. This was my second time seeing them. I will absolutely continue to use them. Their prices are well within reason.

Description of Work
I use Pine Meadow Veterinary Clinic for my veterinarian. They last gave my puppy her puppy shots.

01/25/2011

Sheryl R.

Was able to get an appointment on the same day I called. The staff was professional and caring toward my dog. They provided me with test results in a timely manner; and I felt the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Annual pet exam, vaccinations, blood work, and renewal of Heartguard & Flea Prevention medications.

11/05/2008

Suzzan J.

They are personable, caring and very understanding. They are professional and knowledgeable. They really take the time to explain things thoroughly. I would recommend them 100 percent.

Description of Work
I go to them because they are the veterinarians for my dogs.

Veterinarians