Medical Center Clinic

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2008

8333 N Davis Hwy

Pensacola, FL 32514

There are 59 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 50 patients per day....

09/11/2015

I received an appointment right away. Staff was very friendly as well as Dr. Suelflow. He spent time doing all the tests I am familiar with from previous exams, but he did look extensively at the inside of my eyes. I had just learned my mother has macular degeneration, a hereditary disease, so that was the reason for that. Previous doctors did not know this. Yes, I will see him next year-they have already given me an appointment for 2016.

Description of Work
Because I have had lasik surgery in 2001, my insurance will pay for me to see an opthamologist every year, Since I recently moved to Florida, I had not gotten a new doctor for yearly exams.

Category ophthalmology

09/01/2015

Virginia B.

We chose this urgent care because they were in network and we had just moved to the area and did not know were to go. They showed compassion for my husband's injury even at the front desk. They took care of paper work quickly and my husband saw the nurse practitioner with in 10 minutes. She knew exactly what to do to treat the cat bite and my husband recovered quickly without any complications. We would use them again without any hesitations.

Description of Work
Our cat was scared after moving and in a panic bit my husband's hand. They saw us right away and gave the right treatment fast. Even the paper work was easy.

Category ophthalmology

04/07/2015

.....................................

Description of Work
I use Dr. McMartin. I had a biopsy done.

Category

01/14/2015

It's easy to get in for an appointment and he's friendly. He listens to what's wrong with me when I'm talking to him. I typically wait 10-15 minutes to be seen when I arrive.

Description of Work
This is my GP. I've been with him for 2 years.

Category internist

12/16/2014

Have used this provider for past four years. He specializes in cosmetic dermatology but can examine for skin cancer as well. They offer a variety of treatments for the skin but most treatments are fairly expensive. Any treatment that is not directly related to skin cancer is rarely covered by insurance. They have a nice store in which they sell top of then line skin products as well as a line of skin care products Dr. Welch has designed.

Description of Work
To have some benign moles taken off.

Category dermatologist

11/12/2014

I've been going to him for 30 years. I haven't found a better skin doctor. He is really nice, and is just really into the facelifting and the shots, and all that kind of stuff. He stays so busy. It is not easy to get an appointment with him. He knows his stuff. He is very good and he knows it more everyday when he fixes these women who are like Barbie dolls. He is top of the line.

Description of Work
I see Dr. Kevin Welch for dermatology. I may change that because he has gotten into cosmetic stuff. I don't need that. I just need regular skin care.

Category dermatologist

11/12/2014

He is a very good internal medicine doctor and he is very thorough with my medicines. He is very professional. My sister and my brother go to him. The reason I changed is I was going to the base so I just followed him outside when he retired. It is not easy to get an appointment with him but it's not really hard either. I don't know since they changed the insurance fields. With the insurance these days every doctor is hard to get a hold of. His punctuality is very good. He runs on time. He takes all of my questions. He is in no hurry.

Description of Work
I went to Dr. John Salvaggio.

Category internist

10/30/2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Jones for a year and a half. He is thorough, knowledgeable and is very good with follow up. Unfortunately wait time can be an issue during the appointment.

Description of Work
I went in for a routine follow up.

Category ent

10/30/2014

I have been a patient of his for a year and a half. He is a very good doctor and his treatment worked. He prepared me very well for everything that was going to happen. Dr. Lowrey is one of the best oncologist's in the business from my experience.

Description of Work
Dr. Lowrey is my oncologist. I went in for a follow up appointment.

Category oncology

10/28/2014

Stephanie S.

Overall I liked the doctor and he did a good job so it makes up for a rude MCC employee in the lobby or at the lab.

Description of Work
Podiatrist appointment with procedure and cost of after care kit.

Category podiatrist