Let It Shine Exteriors

565 Timber Ridge Dr

Pensacola, FL 32534

We offer Power Washing & Exterior Cleaning services in Pensacola and surrounding areas. Our services include concrete cleaning, house washing, roof cleaning, pool enclosure cleaning, fence cleaning, deck cleaning, gutter cleaning and more. We are licensed, insured, and accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Usually, we can provide a same day quote for any job. Contact us today, and let your property Shine! ...

pressure washing (14)gutter cleaning (3)roof cleaning (2)

11/09/2020

Joel L.

Service was prompt and well done. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Whole home gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

Providing top quality service is one of our highest values, and each customer deserves nothing less. Thank you for your positive review. We hope you choose us again for any of your exterior cleaning needs.

06/02/2020

Beverly S.

Very well. The team was very professional.

Description of Work
Clean gutter between house and pool enclosure and blow leaves off roof.

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/31/2020

Thank you for your great review, we look forward to helping you again in the future!

05/31/2020

Genevieve H.

Extremely professional, prompt, and well priced. We plan to have Chris back on a regular basis. I highly recommend this firm. A+++

Description of Work
Pressure washing fence

Work Completed On 05/31/2020

Thank your for your great review! We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Jana P.

Chris was on time and very professional! His price was the best around. He did a thorough job and I would highly recommend him. Very worthy of trust!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 05/09/2020

Kari R.

My home and sidewalks had not been washed since moving in 10 years ago. When I decided it was time to do something about all the mildew and dirt that had accumulated over those 10 years, I contacted Let it Shine Exteriors. Chris came in and did an excellent wash of my home and sidewalks, leaving them looking clean and practically brand new!! My home's curb appeal shot up to a higher new level after the great job he did! Chris was also extremely professional and reliable! I would highly recommend Let It Shine Exteriors to anyone needing a facelift on their home!! You won't regret it, give him a call today!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing entire exterior of my home including sidewalks and driveways.

Work Completed On 03/22/2020

We love going above and beyond! Thank you for the outstanding review!

Tiffany C.

Chris was very professional and did a great job pressure washing for me. I would hire him again for sure.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

We look forward to assisting you again for all of your Power Washing and Exterior Cleaning needs. Thank you for your review!

Megan C.

Let it shine did an excellent job washing my home, around my home and my fence. They were punctual and went right to work. I would definitely hire them again to clean my next home. Thank you Let it Shine Exteriors!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 03/07/2020

Wow, thank you for the great review! We love performing house washing, driveway cleaning, and fence cleaning services. We look forward to doing the same on your next home!

Samantha T.

The guys were friendly, arrived on time and everything looked great when done.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

Arriving when we say we will is very important, because your time is valuable to us. Doing a good job and cleaning up after we are completed is why we are a professionals in this trade. Thank you for your kind words and positive review!

Vickie N.

GREAT!!!!!! It only took him 2 hours to do. Scott was very polite and efficient. Would recommend and I have to everyone that needs this service

Description of Work
Pressure Washing, House Washing

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

We invest in top of the line commercial equipment, which allows us to complete the work much faster while still delivering exceptional results. Thank you for your positive review!

Ray R.

Chris was on time, got right to work and did a fabulous job. His attention to detail was refreshing. Little things I didn't ask him to do he did. The job was better than expected. I highly recommend Chris for his work ethic and making sure the job was done to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
House Washing, Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 05/06/2020

Attention to detail is what sets us apart from others. We strive to clean with excellence, and appreciate your positive review!

Concrete Cleaning (Driveways, Sidewalks, etc), House Washing, Roof Cleaning, Pool Enclosure Cleaning, Fence Cleaning, Deck Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, & Rust Removal

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal