David, Dr. Edge

With Angi since July 2012

Chiropractic Care

05/20/2016

Never believed in a chiropractor- he made me a believer. I've never felt better.

Description of Work
Fixed my hip and neck- all aches and pains gone.

05/06/2014

He adjust my back because my 5th vertebra causes my pain when it gets out of alignment. This visit was a one time visit although I have seen him for like a week before to correct it. He is so nice and pleasant. Very much a gentleman.

Description of Work
Lower back pain with Sciatic nerve hurting down left leg. I've seen him before for this.

05/16/2013

I've been visiting Him for about four to six weeks. He was wonderful. The office staff is extremely professional and it was a very positive experience. He also gave me education on body mechanics to strengthen my back. I will continue seeing Him.

Description of Work
I've used Dr. David A. Edge for Chiropractic clear

01/22/2013

I was very satisfied with with my first visit to a chiropractor. The staff was friendly, helpful, and professional in every respect. The treatment by Dr. Edge was effective and gave me considerable relief from my lower back pain. Dr. Edge took the time to gain an in-depth understanding of my problem and to explain each step in the procedure to relieve my pain. The cost of the visit was very reason...

Description of Work
My First Visit to Dr. Edge

07/27/2012

He gives reduced rate for self pay and getting an appointment is very easy. The staff is usually familiar with the patient. He seems to remember a little bit of every patient before they come in.

Description of Work
Dr. David is my chiropractor.