AC replacement AC service and repair Duct cleaning UV anti viral installation Anti viral fogging

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Air Care Wizard

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2010

698 E Heinberg St # 103

Pensacola, FL 32502

Air Care Wizard is locally owned and operated serving the Pensacola a reas since 2004, we offer professional service for Air Condation and heating replacement and repair and Air Duct Cleaning. Our specialties include and Air Conditioning sales, service, and replacement of Air Conditioning systems....

02/15/2021

Evelyn O.

They never responded with an quote.

Description of Work
HVAC change out

07/06/2020

David V.

The service was very good.

Description of Work
They did a duct work for me.

Category air duct cleaning

Thank you so much for your review and for allowing Air Care Wizard to be of service to you.

06/24/2020

Gary R.

I recently used Air Care Wizard TWICE and was thoroughly pleased with them in every way. Whether it is Gray or Will you will not be disappointed in their expertise and professionalism. i like the fact that they explained everything that they were going to do. They were very efficient and were in and out before I knew it. I was especially pleased with their personal approach and professionalism.... (and their Prices were the best yet $) Cannot say enough about them......HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Description of Work
HVAC duct replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for allowing Air Care Wizard to assist with your HVAC needs. We are here for you when you need service. Thank you

06/06/2017

David R.

Description of Work
I used Air Care Wizard for an estimate.

12/17/2015

MARY B.

10/21/2015

Carole & John S.

Description of Work
Removal of mold in walls

Category insulation,mold removal

10/16/2015

alice P.

Description of Work
Removed moldy ceiling caused by roof leak and replaced ceiling. |Cleaned air duct work. |Cleaned up debris & replaced all elements. |Hauled away all debris

09/27/2015

Christopher S.

The service was easy to schedule with their office. The service tech that came was on time, very knowledgeable, and worked extremely hard to complete the job in the time frame I had due to a scheduling issue. I would highly recommend Air Care Wizard.

Description of Work
Preformed a full HVAC System tune up and duct cleaning

01/23/2015

Patti S.

They throughly inspected the house and reported the results. The price for mold removal and repair was high so we went with someone else. But the overall experience was good.

Description of Work
A whole house mold inspection.

10/15/2014

Marie W.

Mold was found in two places in the house. Unfortunately, there was a lot more in the utility room and under the house. The technician, Nate, took very good pictures of the areas in the house, utility room, and under the house that were infected by mold. He explained what he saw and what he needed to do. I had to have the sheet rock and insulation removed in the utility room so the walls could be treated. The company offers the services of removing and replacing the sheet rock, for a fee. However, we chose to do it ourselves. After that was completed, Nate, came back and examined the areas. He treated them with a solution and went under the house to do the same. He then came back a retreated the utility room again. Nate was very professional. I trusted him.

Description of Work
Tested and treated the house and utility room for mold.

Category insulation,mold removal

05/27/2014

dona K.

Very pleased with this company. Although I have to have other related work done before I can have the mold removed I would gladly call this company any time. And hope their work is as good as this rep.'s thoroughness and common sense knowledge of his job.

Description of Work
The arrived and inspected the area. Provided me with a quick "guess-estimate " and followed up by emailing a proposal. As the rep said his verbal quote was more of a guess. He provided all the work that needed to be done with the cost.

04/22/2014

Frank H.

Description of Work
Evaluated airconditioning system in apartment unit for possible mold. Found some mold inside unit. Removed unit cleaned and replaced. Cleaned most of the ducts and cleaned up. These were very professional guys who were easy to talk to. The cost of the work was fair in my estimation but I was a bit unhappy with a $250 "evaluation" fee before the work was done. Normally, a contractor evaluates for free for an expensive job such as this. This was not a deal-breaker as I would use them again--the fee was explained ahead of time I was just in a hurry. Next time though, I would just ask for a free competitive bid before the work was to be done or have the fee included in the price once they were selected to perform the work.

Category mold removal

Thank you for all the kind words, it was a pleasure working for you. A reminder - the $250 "evaluation" fee was a comprehensive Mold Inspection of the entire dwelling. This inspection included all plumbing fixtures, plumbing entry points, exit points, roof stack boots, water heater, past roof leaks, HVAC system, AC ducts and windows. We also recorded the relative humidity and checked for surface mold inside the dwelling. We used hygrometers, boroscopes and cameras. The inspection was performed by an EPA and IICRC certified inspector and included a detailed proposal to rid the areas from mold. This is much more than the "free" estimate usually provided by contractors doing remodeling work. This is our standard $250 Mold Inspection and we are pleased that you are satisfied with the results. Thank you again for your business. Bob Hubbard, Owner.

12/09/2013

Deborah L.

Great! Very professional.

Description of Work
Serviced a/c. Checked for mold.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,mold removal

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working for you. Bob @ AirCareWizard.Com

10/03/2013

Jeffrey G.

I was very happy with them. They showed up on time, conducted themselves in a very professional manner, their price was right and they did exactly what I asked them to do. I just signed up for an annual contract with them.

Description of Work
I used Air Care Wizard for duct cleaning and routine, semi-annual air conditioner maintenance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

Thank you for the king words. It was a pleasure working for you.

08/12/2013

Katherine B.

Some misunderstanding about quote. Insurance company disagreed about time and equipment needed. However work was done and the figures were close. Worked efficiently and politely. Explained every step and kept me informed as the work was being done. (More mold was discovered behind vanity) However, I had to do the repainting which I think should have been a part about of the sheetrock work. That is why I gave a rating of B overall.

Description of Work
Mold remediation and duct cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning,mold removal

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed working for you. When additional mold was found we negotiated with the insurance company and obtained an additional settlement for you. Painting was never proposed and not included in the proposal. Thanks for the kind words. Bob @ Air Care Wizard. Pensacola Chamber "Small Business of the Year - 2013".

06/24/2013

Ed D.

Good work

Description of Work
Inspection. Cleaning

04/30/2013

MARY B.

Air Care Wizard A/C Service is a good company. The people who do the work were exceptional. They were very good quality people and they seemed to know what they were doing. They were very courteous and very good at explaining things. They were thorough in checking the attic too for any trace of moisture. They were great, all the way around. They're knowledgeable and thorough.

Description of Work
They did mold testing, found mold in the air conditioning unit and came back and fixed that. They also mold testing in the interior and exterior of my home. Then they installed a programmable thermostat.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,mold removal

04/01/2013

Valerie R.

One of the workmen, Shawn, called to confirm the appointment the day before. He was very professional. He and another workman showed up right on time to perform the air duct cleaning. Both workmen were dressed professionally. Shawn was extremely knowledgeable about all things to do with air conditioners and their duct work system. Shawn was very impressive as he shared many tips with me on how to keep the air in my home clean. I was extremely impressed with this company and the employees. I highly recommend this company to anyone that needs ANY service because you will not be disappointed. They worked very effeciently and steadily. They cared about all the items in my home and even laid soft white sheets over my furniture etc. in order to catch any debris that might fall from the ceiling or the air duct vent when they took them off. I didn't give a comment right away because I wanted some time to pass so I could also add if I noticed any changes from having my ducts cleaned. The results are in and GREAT! I now do not need my house dusted twice a week. I am very pleased with my decision to have them clean my air ducts. I've learned so much from Shawn and I will use them again in the future. Thank you Air Care Wizard! You have very professional and knowledgeable folks out in the field. Keep up the good work and I'll be back in touch when your services are needed.

Description of Work
The folks showed up with an industrial looking vacuum with a very long suction hose with a rotating thing at the end. They inserted this as far as it would go into my air ducts to clean them and remove the dust and debris the rotating thing removed from the air ducts.

Category air duct cleaning

03/02/2013

DONALD L.

GREAT

Description of Work
This company performed the services requested. They were very professonal This Company performed my inspection in a very professional manner. They were very courteous,met me at the appointed time. I presented them with a coupon, and they performed their services under that figure. I was very pleased, and would most definitely recommend them. I was very happy

02/04/2013

Eloise L.

They were immediately responsive, very polite and thorough. Work was performed as they said.

Description of Work
Found and remediated mold under siding and in air conditioning unit.

Category mold removal

Thank you for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure to work for you.

01/28/2013

George B.

In October 2012, I discovered Mold growth on the ceiling of my condo laundry area. I used Angie's list to identify the names of several companies. I selected Air Care Wizard because they're business appeared to be more directed toward the residencial arena as opposed to the commercial situations the other companies had been associated with. The Air Care Wizard team arrived promptly on time and proceeded to identify (as best they could with minimal invasive actions) the scope of the problem. A plan of action was developed and after contract documentation was signed, they proceeded to uncover the mold area and discover the source of the problem. It was determined that water had penitrated the exterior wall behind the laundry area and caused the mold. The area remained exposed for several days to afford the Condo Homeowners Association representatives time to inspect the work area. Air Care Wizard worked with the Homeowner's Association and an agreement was reached that the exterior wall leakage would be addressed by the Homeowners Association prior to any build back proceeding. This took about a week and then Air Care Wizard proceeded with the replacement of the interior dry wall, installation of an area light (at my direction) and repainting of the impacted area. The quality of workmanship was great, the Air Care people could not have been any more cooprative. I am well pleased with the results. The tricky part of a job.such as this is determining a potiential scope of work at the very beginning. I would suggest (1) set an initial budget amount for an initial invasive investigation (opening walls or ceilings, etc.) (2) based upon the info collected, the company can give you an estimated cost to correct the problem. (3) get a seperate cost estimate for the build-back. If you are not satisfied with the work, you can always hire someone else to rebuild the area.

Description of Work
Mold was discovered in my condo washer/dryer area. AC Wizard was called in. They identified the source of the mold, removed contaminated materials and replaced drywall. Worked with the condo association to insure source of the mold (water leakage thru exterior wall) was addressed. $325 dollars of the total cost was the installation of a light in the area in question which was done at my request.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

07/23/2012

Paula P.

I called for an estimate.What I received was a plan to budget for what I would probably need in the near future.And a system cleaning. They were sincere and believable -- thorough and efficient, and they did not leave any mess.I trust what I was told. The price estimate I received was not the lowest of what I had gotten, nor the highest,however, I do believe it was the best.

Description of Work
Found out after closing on my house that I did not actually get what I thought I was getting in terms of heating and air conditioning. A friend told me to get an estimate from Air Care Wizard in Pensacola.These people care about their reputation and I believed the information and the service they provided was a genuine effort to do the best job possible at the best price possible that they could.

JD Restorations

JD Restorations is the peace after chaos on 24/7 emergency services including water damage restoration, mold remediation and fire damage restoration. In JD Restoration you will get an unique experience. Nowadays JD restoration has a vast experience in servicing a wide range of properties in the residential and commercial area, such as multi-family, industrial, retail, educational facilities, hospitality, corporate facilities, commerical properties, HOA's, high rise condos, to name a few. From JD, you will have the opportunity to select a wide array of services, such as: -Water extraction -Mold remediation -Dehumidification -Structural drying -Deodorizing -Decontamination -Odor removal -Emergency power -Storm Damage Remediation -And other services in the Restoration Industry.

Alabama Environmental Testing

Alabama Environmental provides the first step in improving your indoor air quality, a professionally certified and confidential laboratory air and or water quality report. Our only interest is providing our customers with professional certified laboratory reports in 36 to 48 hours of sample collection. The report will determine if an air quality issue exists or that mold may not be present at elevated levels. We will meet or beat any quoted price from other certified and legitimate air quality testing companies in Mobile and or Baldwin Counties.

Elite Heating And Air

Give us a call or click to schedule an estimate, today!

CAC1813787
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Duct Cleaning & Sanitizing. Home AC & Heating. repair and installation. ultraviolet light anti virus , smoke eater, pollen remover installation. anti viral fogging.