Dedicated Dental Group

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2009

7321 North State Road 7

Parkland, FL 33073

Dedicated Dental Group was designed and built from concept by Dr Tatyana Nudel. Her passion for dentistry and extensive experience resulted in a state of the art practice,that kids and adults enjoy alike. From high tech fully computerized and digital clinic to dedicated playroom and headsets,there is something for everyone here. Visit dedicateddentist.com for virtual tour and testimonials....

07/18/2016

Stacy H.

My children and I had a wonderful experience at Dedicated Dental. We have found our new dentist. All of the staff, from the front desk to checking us out, were welcoming and friendly. The cleaning I received was the best cleaning I have ever had. I highly recommend Dedicated Dental.

Description of Work
X-rays, exam, cleaning

11/04/2015

12/12/2014

Kathie O.

Description of Work
They're my dentists.

12/08/2014

Nicholas M.

They are compassionate and professional.

Description of Work
I see T. Nudel. My daughter saw her 2 weeks ago for a filling repair.

05/02/2014

Nicholas M.

They were quick and on time. They explained everything very well. The service was excellent.

Description of Work
They filled my daughter's cavities. They also checked on some additional pain in her mouth.

08/18/2013

Everything went well. I have been seeing Dr. Nudel for several years now and have had a considerable amount of work done. She and her staff provide excellent service. They also take great care in making one feel cared for and comfortable. I never thought I would say this about my dentist and her staff, but they made me feel like family. I am thankful for the excellent work that they perform.

Description of Work
The appointment was a regular check up and teeth cleaning.

08/13/2013

Kathie O.

They are wonderful. They are punctual and the dentist has lovely manner. They are gentle and kind.

Description of Work
It was a routine checkup and cleaning.

Category endodontics,dentists,cosmetic dentist,dentures

05/28/2013

Dennis G.

They couldn't have been nicer; I hadn't been to a dentist in several years and they made me feel very comfortable. They have the newest up to date equipment and everything was painless. I was told what to expect and was informed the entire process. I had two root canals and crowns, an extraction and some fillings done and I couldn't be happier. The office actually called me the day after my procedures to check on me and see if I had any questions or concerns. They sent me reminders via text so I wouldn't miss my appointments. Everyone in this office is professional and friendly and I can't recommend them enough!

Description of Work
I had severe pain regarding a broken tooth and I contacted Office via Email and made tentative appointment. Office called following day to confirm.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - TMJ
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Family and cosmetic dentistry,implants,root canals,surgery,whitening,veneers,invisalign,lumineers,dentures,sports guards.

Please ask for details.