Dental Arts of Palm Harbor

Founded 1984 • With Angi since October 2008

35691 US 19 N

Palm Harbor, FL 34684

One caring doctor and a wonderful staff providing Family, Laser & Cosmetic Dentistry since 1984. We are very insurance friendly, honor all major credit cards and offer a one year interest free payment plan....

06/19/2017

Lenny M.

The extraction went well as did the recovery. Planed to have Dr Lieberman for my new dentist until I found out that he's an out of network provider for my insurance. What I didn't like was all the upselling without telling you what it would cost and what the insurance would pay. Seven months prior to this visit, all I needed was a cleaning. After this visit I was told that I needed over $4000 of dental procedures. Dr. Lieberman is a very caring , helpful and professional dentist, the best I've ever met. Sorry it didn't work out. What-A-Burger!

Description of Work
new to the area and needed an emergency tooth extraction due to an infection before getting on an airplane for a scheduled trip.

11/08/2016

Ann S.

Very Well. Dr. Lieberman has an excellent bedside manner. Doesn't pressure you to do any added work unless you want to or, in his expert opinion is necessary. He's very thorough, attentive & maticulos. The staff is very sweet and patient. The cost to have the work done was expensive which I didn't like but, it needed to be done.

Description of Work
Cracked molar. Seating of crown and prep work w/out root canal.

01/10/2016

Tanya R.

I have been a patient of Dr. Lieberman's for more than three years, and have only great things to say about him and his staff. Everyone is professional and personable, and Dr. Lieberman is meticulous with his dentistry and cosmetic facial filler work! My teeth are in the best shape they have been after some previous bad dental work, and I look at least 10 years younger thanks to his ability to apply fillers with a focus on me looking my natural best!

Description of Work
Teeth cleaning and facial fillers

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

01/10/2016

Rex S.

I would NEVER go back there again.

Description of Work
This dentist talked on his cell phone during my appointment. He hung up and I had to ask him to wash his hands/change his gloves before treating me.

06/17/2015

Chris W.

Very nice office....great staff...Dr is great...I think it's great that we're both from Long Island

Description of Work
Dental cleaning

12/03/2014

Tanya R.

Dr. Lieberman and his staff care about how you are doing throughout each appointment, and the work that is done is top notch and state of the art. Dr. Lieberman takes the time to consult and show you everything that he sees. He then consults with you and gives options on what needs to be done. I have been going to his practice for more than a year now, and would highly recommend his practice!!!

Description of Work
Today was a teeth cleaning and Botox.

Category dentists,cosmetic dentist

10/08/2014

KEVIN E.

ouch!! But the Dr. Larry and his staff made the experience bearable.

Description of Work
Needed to have 2 teeth pulled. Dr. Larry Lieberman and his staff are super professional. Every detail to make the patient comfortable and to understand the particular procedure is explained.

Category dentists,oral surgeons

08/20/2014

Jean C.

We've been using him for about 4 months. He's very professional, he's interested in his work, and he uses the latest technology and the lastest methods in dentistry. Both of us have peridontal disease and that's one thing that he specializes in. He has a lazer treatment that he does although we did not need to use it on us but he's the one of the very few people in the area that has gone to school for this type of treatment. That's one reason why I chose him because I didn't know what the time we would need it. The office is very clean and the staffs were very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
He's my dentist. My husband and I used him.

Category dentists,periodontics

07/02/2014

Alexander G.

He did a great job. He has an older retired surgeon that work in with him and only comes in three days a week and does his dental surgery excellent. I felt that he is honest, he doesn't do work that he doesn't have to do and they are very efficient. They keep my teeth in perfect condition. I've been going to him since 2007. I use them all the time. They are extremely professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
I use Dr. Larry Lieberman. I get cleaning every six moths and he just did a bridge for me.

06/24/2014

Frank C.

His office is very clean, and his staff is professional & friendly. He is very good at deterimining what the issue may be and is reasonably priced. He uses the latest techniques and has the latest dental equipment available. He uses a lot of automation, which is cool. I'm very pleased with this dentist! I've had to cancel at the last minute and reschedule ASAP, and they've always been very nice and accomodating about that.

Description of Work
This is my dentist. I've been with him for a few years.

Category dentists,pediatric dentist

Drs Resnick & Quesada - Fox Family Dental

Dr. Resnick and Dr. Quesada-Fox provide family dentistry in St. Petersburg, Florida. We welcome all new patients and promise you the same high quality dental care we have provided to patients for the past 30 years.

Sanders, Dr. Mary A.

Dental care like no other office. Our patients come first. We do same day dentistry which saves you time and money. We offer care credit for our superb dental care. Mini implant service, Invisalign and Snap On Smile are just a few of the services we offer our patients.

Dentistry - General
    Dentistry - Cosmetic
    Dentistry - Gum Care/Periodontics
    Dentistry - Root Canals/Endodontics
    Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Dentistry - Dentures/Prosthodontics
    Dentistry - TMJ
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available

Bonding & White Filling, Dental Implants, Bridges, Crowns, Dentures, Dental Hygiene & Periodontal Health, Inlays & Onlays, TMJ, Night Guards, Lasers, Cosmetic, Orthodontic, Periodontic, Pediatric, Endodontics,Botox and fillers