A Plumber

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2012

4995 Felecity Way

Palm Harbor, FL 34685

Small locally owned and operated Plumbing Company, specializing in residential service, and remodeling. Owner has 27 yrs experience plumbing in the area. I also have a small crew of 2-3 men to engage in small commercial and residential remodel or new construction projects.

12/11/2017

Shannon K.

Darryl's team is either on time or early, extremely knowledgeable, professional, thorough, and informative. His costs are very reasonable!!

Description of Work
We've had Darryl's team out multiple times for clogged toilets (roots), and most recently for a broken water softener that flooded our lines with resin.

11/18/2015

Margaret C.

Description of Work
Removed old fixtures |Installed new fixtures

07/14/2014

Mary C.

I thought the price was expensive. He's been my plumber for at least 10 years. I would say that he's a great plumber and he knows what he's doing. My mom and daughter-in-law uses him and I have recommend him to others.

Description of Work
I used A Plumber in May to put in a new sink and a new shower head in my bathroom.

02/09/2014

Carole A.

My kitchen faucet stated leaking so I called Daryl from A Plumber. Since he would be here anyway I asked if he could replace 2 shower heads and a tub spout. He said that the more he did the better. Since it wasn't an emergency we scheduled for Friday morning and I had time to purchase the items I wanted. A half an hour before my appointment time Daryl called to say he had an emergency plumbing issue he would like to take care of first. I said - of course. A couple hours later he was able to come and do my repairs. He worked quickly and went smoothly from one job to the next. He never made me feel like he was behind in his work or that he was rushing (which I appreciate.) I am very happy with the work that was done. I will certainly use him again.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet, tub spout and 2 shower heads.

09/09/2013

GARY W.

This is the third time I've used this company. They are very trustworthy. They have good pricing. They fix what needs to be fixed and they don't look for additional problems that aren't there. They previously fixed a water pipe that was clogged and installed a water softener.

Description of Work
They got the water heater running.

Category water heater repair

05/06/2013

Kasey M.

He was honest, punctual, and very pleasant. They did a very great job. There was a minor thing that needed to be adjusted that they did the very next day.

Description of Work
They hooked up a faucet for my bathroom sink.

04/10/2013

GARY W.

The service was very good. His price was good, and the work was very professional. He showed up on time and got the job done on time. I didn't have any problems.

Description of Work
Darryl installed a water softener.

Category plumbing, water softeners

WATER MEDIC

We specialize in water treatment systems, water softeners, and sell drinking systems. We offer residential services and light commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

GLASS WATER SYSTEMS

We are a full service water treatment company that handles any water problems. We are a commercial, industrial, and residential service company. We have over 45 years of combined experience and the owner has been working in this business since 1995. Our company was founded in 2004. We currently have several thousand customers in almost every state and some foreign countries. We believe in good service and affordable water treatment. We accept appointments for Saturdays and do not work on Sundays

#1 Advanced Water Treatment

Servicing greater Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco counties since 2011. #1 Advanced Water Treatment Inc. is locally owned and operated, Our staff is very experienced and passionate about what we do. Clean water is very important and we believe that everyone should have it, that is why we try to work with everybody's budget. We offer free in-home water analysis and consultations because we want a chance for you to meet us and see what we have to offer to you and your family or business. Trust us with your water and... you will be happy that you did. Our company is built on strong values and customer satisfaction. #1 Advanced Water Treatment Inc. offers the most advanced and newest technology systems on the market. Our systems are energy conservative, water conservative, built with the best materials, and user friendly. Ask about our salt free and chemical free options. We also have financing options available and limited lifetime warrenties on our top line products. We can fix All water problems and conditions, whether your water leaves stains throughout your home (dishes, sinks, appliances, toilet bowls), smells, has bacteria or viruses in it, leaves rust stains, taste bad or you want to protect your pipes, appliances or just want softer smoother skin and hair. Water treatment has many benefits on your health and in your home. Give us a call, we look forward to hearing from you and giving you the best service that you deserve.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Anything plumbing in your home; Water Heaters, Water Softeners, Garbage Disposals Faucets, Fixtures Etc. Drain Cleaning, Residential and Commercial. Small remodeling and New Construction Projects.

Sprinklers, Septic Tanks, Pool Pumps, Well Pumps