Green Home Dryer Vent Cleaning

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2009

1064 Aspri Way

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418

We service and clean all dryer vents and provide both routine and problem cleaning.We are a Family owned and operated business. We believe in doing the job right the first time. We can handle anything from problem cleaning to complete change outs and rerouting of your duct work. We specialize in Marine Motor Yachts as well. Failure to Maintain is the leading cause of structural fires and currently there are over 24,000 dryer related fires annually in the United States alone. We are a select few in the State of Florida that can install the Lint-Alert, which is a Dryer Vent Alarm that can warn you of a Dangerous blockage or build-up of lint or nesting birds in your dryer vent! A clean and efficient dryer vent can and will save your family over $500 annually on your energy costs ....

07/25/2020

Victoria R.

Greg came out to home on Saturday - I called at 8:50 a.m. and he came to my home cleaned my vent and replaced tubing by 10:00 a.m. The tubing that came with my dryer was a fire hazard and should not be used. His response time was amazing!! I am so glad I chose his company to clean my vent!! Thank you so much!!!

Description of Work
Dryer Vent Cleaning

03/29/2017

David M.

The job went fine and the gentleman did a great job. I thought it was kind of pricey to first pay for the inspection and then pay for the work. He assured me that most people doing it for less don't do a good job. However, I am a bit skeptical on that point.

Description of Work
Unclogging a dryer vent that has been neglected for a while

06/14/2016

John O.

Very Promote, Arrived the same day we called. Courteous and helpful, walked us through the process and worked over the required amount to ensure that the clean duct was in tip-top shape.

Description of Work
Cleaned out our VERY dirty Dryer vent.

02/18/2016

Dane T.

Greg, the owner, came out to do the inspection. He ended up being at my house for 4 hours so you can guess how the inspection went.... He said it was "the worst he has ever seen" and "I am lucky it hasnt caught fire yet!" Little background info, bought my apartment in Jan. 2015 and was yet to clean the vent. I knew the seller personally, so I avoided extra costs by bypassing the inspection process as I trusted the previous homeowner. Little did I know, a year in, I would have to have my drains snaked, dishwasher replaced and what I thought was going to be a new washer and dryer. Thankfully, my pops suggested that I check out the vent prior to dropping $$ on a new machine. My apartment has a stackable machine in a small closet area. The previous owners had the silver tube completely pinched and smashed between the wall and the machine restricting air flow. Every time I would open my dryer, damp heat would hit me in the face, almost like I was opening an oven. Clearly the machine was overheating which would cause it to shut itself down after 2-3 loads of laundry. Again, because my unit is stacked, the washer and dryer do smaller loads, so 2-3 is half of what I usually do in a day. Low and behold, much like the Plumber said with my drains, "I dont know if the previous owner ever snaked this drain," as he pulled up whatever nastyness was down there, Greg said the same thing. It had been neglected for quite some time and he was extremely surprised that it had not gone up in flames yet. I would certainly recommend Greg and Green Home Dryer Vent Cleaning. Although he was a little expensive, he was at my apartment 4+ hours. He was extremely professional and courteous and very straight forward. Told me upfront this was going to be a tough tackle but he was able to do it.

Description of Work
Showed up same day, within a few hours of calling him (could have been earlier but I had to go around my lunch break). Needless to say, was there for 4 hours cleaning the dryer vent. Completely cleaned the vent and replaced some older/broken parts on the dryer and connection to the vent.

Category appliance repair,plumbing,dryer vent cleaning

01/21/2016

Robert A.

Green Home Dryer Vent Cleaning was excellent! Greg returned my message within 15 minutes, changed his schedule to fit me in and was in my home 1 hour later. He was professional and extremely knowledgeable. I would definitely use Green Home again and would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Cleaned the dryer vent

01/13/2016

Jonathan B.

The dryer vent cleaning went really smooth. Greg Clark is a professional mechanic who is knowledgeable of the job he is doing. Greg was on time to my house and called both the night before the appointment and prior to his arrival. His work was cleanly done and in the time frame he said it would take. I now feel my vent is totally clean and the dryer is safe to operate.

Description of Work
Cleaned the dryer vent.

01/07/2016

Charles W.

I called Green Home Dryer Vent Cleaning on Monday morning and by chance he (Doug) was able to be at our house at 11:30 Monday morning. We had purchased a new dryer the week before but it was taking approximately 11/2 hours to dry a load of clothes. After he was done that evening it only took 30 minutes to dry a load of heavy towels. Doug cleaned out the vent and it was amazing the amount of lint that came out of the vent. After cleaning the vent he blew and vacuumed it out. He also installed a new duct from the dryer to the vent, cleaned up the laundry room and put everything back just like it was before he arrived. He was extremely professional and called the next day to make sure everything was alright. In addition to cleaning the dryer vent we have a 4" corrugated pipe running from a small catch basin to a canal to drain rain water. It has been plugged up and he was able to clean it out too. I will definitely call Green Home Dryer Vent Cleaning to maintain our dryer vent and drain line and highly recommend them. Charlie & Janet Wagner

Description of Work
Excellent

Category plumbing,dryer vent cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]for your kind words. Greg Clark

11/04/2015

Susan P.

It was a difficult job due to the amount of lint accumulated in the dryer of a recently acquired home. The work went as smoothly as possible thanks to the expertise and attention to detail directed at the effort. Here, with Greg Clark of Green Home Dryer Vent Cleaning, we have a dedicated professional who takes pride in doing the work right the first time. He volunteers to explain what he is doing and why. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced foil vent, cleaned out main vent, opened up panel of dryer to clean out lint in blower, cabinet and heating element. Checked the roof vent.

Category appliance repair,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

10/19/2015

Gerald U.

on time. worked effectively. cleaned work area.

Description of Work
cleaned all areas. replaced hose with a better one.

06/26/2015

shannon S.

dryer vent was replaced with much better vent material. and other minor issues were resolved concerning venting.

Description of Work
replaced dryer vent

Category appliance repair,dryer vent cleaning

Air Quality Control Environmental Inc

Palm Beach County residents call: 561-366-9276. Broward County residents call: 954-752-4085 Dade County residents call: 305-377-1308 or call us Toll Free: 855-355-DUST (3878). Family owned & operated. Additional contact number: (954) 270-3100. Additional emails - info@airqualitycontrolenv.com State licensed for air duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Duct Doctor USA of Palm Beach County

When it comes to an air duct cleaning company, Duct Doctor USA of Palm Beach County are the professionals that will take care of your system in a professional and efficient manner. We use our own patented vacuum truck that develops suction power that is capable of extracting 6 to 8 times more air than other average systems. Our professionals are well-trained and have the necessary experience to provide you with an outstanding vacuum cleaning service for your air ducts. Our truck can be deployed up to 200 feet from your system, thus extract all the contaminants outside of your home and directly into our filter. Choose us when you need air system cleaning services, and we will exceed your expectations! Based in Jupiter, FL, we are the right choice for people who want to receive reliable services for the cleaning of their air duct and dryer vent systems. We use a brush-less air pressure based system, providing our clients with impeccable services every time. Our rates are affordable and competitive, and your satisfaction is our main concern. Call us today to find out more about our terms!

R & B HOME APPLIANCE SERVICE

In business since 1945. Major Appliance brands repaired are Whirlpool, LG, Electrolux, Samsung, Frigidaire, GE, Hotpoint, Inglis, Kenmore Appliances, White Westinghouse, Kitchen Aid, Maytag, Amanna, Admiral, and Estate.

Check, MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express, PayPal

Dryer vent cleaning, fabrication repairs & duct work.

Ask for details.